Harry & Meghan #269 When will Charles put an end to this crap? The ginger whinger and his penis fly trap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Almost forgot to report on the last podcast.

What a total shitfest this has been.

No wonder why they are bringing out the drama on Netflix. They know people just want drama from them

View attachment 1775921

They need to send Canada flowers because its the only place where her podcast actually wasn't embarassing on the charts. Still awful. But not humiliating.

And it seems like the Head of Audio is being blamed for the poor chart performance and has been replaced:

1669939472362.png
1669939486436.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I've mentioned before about my 86yr old mum being really inappropriate (described a wee boy as a gorgeous chocolate button 😱😱😱) I'm now terrified for when she is out on her own.

She could cause an international incident all on her own.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Everyone is wondering why someone would photograph her during a sad moment, which makes me actually wonder if it’s her receiving happy news but you can’t tell because of the way her hand covers her face, like finding out a babies gender or that the IVF worked and she’s pregnant. That makes more sense as to why it would be photographed. And they’ve misconstrued the background to suit a narrative.

The chair and blanket look like nursery furniture as well, maybe news the surrogate was in labour?

Attachments

Reactions: 20
Charles is pathetic. He throws out Lady Hussey - after her 60 years of loyal and excellent service - but will not remove Meghan’s titles… or take any other form of action against her. She’s out here, trying to destroy the monarchy, and he allows it all. He is a weak, weak man.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Everyone is wondering why someone would photograph her during a sad moment, which makes me actually wonder if it’s her receiving happy news but you can’t tell because of the way her hand covers her face, like finding out a babies gender or that the IVF worked and she’s pregnant. That makes more sense as to why it would be photographed. And they’ve misconstrued the background to suit a narrative.

The chair and blanket look like nursery furniture as well, maybe news the surrogate was in labour?
She's seen the down votes.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Many in the US are following a horrific tragedy at the U of Idaho…where four young students were hacked to death in their student housing. Gee…I-haven’t seen one photo of one of their devastated parents weeping to make a public record.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I have to share this because it’s funny!
When you’re on a Twitter page and go to search someone on the site, if you type in Sussex, the first account to pop up is The Prince and Princess of Wales!
i ❤ it! (It’s the little things!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I hope this doc is going to lead everyone to believe that theyll spill the 'tea' on the RF but don't say anything at all making people angry with them for goading them into watching their little narrcy wank fest

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Bingo!

🤦🏻‍♀️ This is going to make me wish even harder that the entire state falls into the ocean. California is crazy…
Will some start a new Fred, please? I don’t know who had the most recent thread title votes, but we’re about to post into oblivion!
Thank you 😊

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Those are the trousers to go with his dress uniform (which he isn’t qualified to wear any more). Methinks they are overdoing the PDA for the cameras.
Anyway, I have had a truly s**t 4 weeks culminating in the death of my father. This pair of hideous, conniving, money-grabbing, evil, despicable horrors are tipping me over the edge so a wee while away from here, and from the internet in general, is ahead for me. All the best, Tattlers, for the Festive Season.🎄🎄🎄
Condolences for the sad loss of your father ToodliiePips.
💮🏵💐

• Heart
Reactions: 14
🤦🏻‍♀️ This is going to make me wish even harder that the entire state falls into the ocean. California is crazy…
Amd you inow who is really going to pay for that…everyone who pays taxes in Cali..the Korean worker in the deli. the Vietnamese taxi driver, the Mexican farm laborer, the white guy who stocks shelves at Walgreens, the Chinese waitress in the restaurant.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Sue Me with a good summary of the activities of Marlene Healy Ngozi Fuluni Christopher Bouzy...

Reactions: 8
Lady Hussey is probably one of the most influential figures on Charles life, there's much more to her, then the current MSM info.
She was also in charge of Diana's initial ''integration '' (yes she needed lots of lessons ) and she did well.

''Ten years Charles’s senior, Lady Susan Hussey as the Prince’s former valet, Stephen Barry, noted, was available for long conversations. ‘It was to Lady Susan that he talked about his girlfriends and problems,’ Barry said. ‘She was always at the Palace. Her husband working late hours on his newspaper, she was in no tremendous rush to get home.’ She was, Barry concluded, an ‘influence’. It is a view others in the Palace shared. ''

And the reason why she became William's godparent (closeness to Charles ) and a illustration of cowardice , how easily she was kicked to the curb by both William and Charles at the first blip of ''popularity '' danger.
Nothing unusual , after the past events with Philip ,Andrew, Anne and countless meanwhile ''headless'' aides.
Wonder if this will be the plot to ''reveal '' the ''royal racist'' and save Harkles later.
It's a decent ''rehearsal .''
My pipe dream is when William becomes King he decides screw this I’m done playing with all this crap I’m taking my toys ( the assets owned by the monarch) and ending very agreement that is in place with the British government. I guarantee the woke and the anti monarchists would be shitting a brick with the impact that would be felt around the world, especially if the gave the reason as all the racist attacks and bullying by the woke mob.

Reactions: 12
My pipe dream is when William becomes King he decides screw this I’m done playing with all this crap I’m taking my toys ( the assets owned by the monarch) and ending very agreement that is in place with the British government. I guarantee the woke and the anti monarchists would be shitting a brick with the impact that would be felt around the world, especially if the gave the reason as all the racist attacks and bullying by the woke mob.
I started a new thread, but it was my first time & although it’s there, this thread has not locked yet. If anyone on here now has started a thread before and can ensure I did it correctly, that would be great! Or, if it locks automatically at 1,000 posts then please let me know that, too!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I started a new thread, but it was my first time & although it’s there, this thread has not locked yet. If anyone on here now has started a thread before and can ensure I did it correctly, that would be great! Or, if it locks automatically at 1,000 posts then please let me know that, too!
I think you have to message a mod to get this one closed. Also post a link to the new thread here (I think)

Moderators. Please lock this thread.
I think the thread title should have been "Harry & Meghan #270 Deck The Halls With Hermes Blankets....."
At least that's the first one I saw when sorting by most liked. There might still be time to rename or delete and repost.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Bingo!

I say this as a born and bred Californian with moderate left leaning beliefs: this is bleeping ridiculous. If California is going to pay reparations to any group shouldn’t it be natives? Or descendants of the native peoples that ended up in the mission system? Or the Japanese population that got thrown into containment camps during WW2 in California. The performative wokeism of this state is dumb AF at times.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.