Harry & Meghan #269 When will Charles put an end to this crap? The ginger whinger and his penis fly trap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG is she actually doing a crying scene in that trailer? Give me a break FFS - and him on the guitar ?
Lidl and Farchie let’s all sing together whilst daddy plays three blind mice 🤣

I am off to the bookies to place money on Hazzno not being any threat to Eric Clapton, Ed Sheran or Johnny (bleeping) Marr 🤣🤣
Crying with her Hermes blanket on the chair.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Crying with her Hermes blanket on the chair.

I think she is laughing while faetiming with someone

Charles is pathetic. He throws out Lady Hussey - after her 60 years of loyal and excellent service - but will not remove Meghan’s titles… or take any other form of action against her. She’s out here, trying to destroy the monarchy, and he allows it all. He is a weak, weak man.
A lot of the comments from journos are saying this could bring down the RF. i agree and Chuck is too weak to do anything

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I think you have to message a mod to get this one closed. Also post a link to the new thread here (I think)

I think the thread title should have been "Harry & Meghan #270 Deck The Halls With Hermes Blankets....."
At least that's the first one I saw when sorting by most liked. There might still be time to rename or delete and repost.

You have to hit ‘report’ and ask them to close the old fred - I have done this now 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Yel

I started a new thread, but it was my first time & although it’s there, this thread has not locked yet. If anyone on here now has started a thread before and can ensure I did it correctly, that would be great! Or, if it locks automatically at 1,000 posts then please let me know that, too!
New thread

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.