Harry & Meghan #269 When will Charles put an end to this crap? The ginger whinger and his penis fly trap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they're finding their way in their new role keeping in mind Charles intent on slimming down monarchy.
Tricky one for them.
And the added stress of the bloody overseas pair. I'm surprised Kates managing to smile to be honest
She must be tired and have jet lag and gotten word about the trailer. They will stick close tonight after the lights go down & thank the universe they have each other.

Reactions: 24
I think they're finding their way in their new role keeping in mind Charles intent on slimming down monarchy.
Tricky one for them.
And the added stress of the bloody overseas pair. I'm surprised Kates managing to smile to be honest
Yep must be awful. And the Cambridge kids gunna get all the fallout from their mum slagged off in the media because Meghan seems incapable of doing anything like a normal person. The strain must be awful. Meghan wouldn’t even be interested in Harry’s family if they weren’t her meal ticket. Goldigger in action!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Why did this woman’s parents move here ? Presumably on the expectation of a better life. Would she have had a better life had they remained in the Caribbean ? If she hates the way we are and dislikes how she is treated, then why doesn’t she duck off back to the place of her roots, where she’ll fit right in. Why stay somewhere you are not happy ?. Or maybe she’d like all us white britains. to duck off, so she can have the country all to herself. Sometimes I wonder what these people want ? Shouty, for example. Would they be happy with anything ?
Bravo!! Well Said!!

Reactions: 19
Listening to Taz...

There is something that people might have missed here.

At the event was the First Lady of Sierra Leone.
There was also Queen Mathilde, Crown Princess Mary and Queen Rania.

I seem to recall, within the past month, all of those Queens have either met with heads of states or NGOs to discuss the issue of violence against women and girls (#and gay men) - (since that is what this initiative covers) (don't ask) - and the First Lady of Sierra Leone was there because she is trying to do something about rape in Sierra Leone.

So presumably also at the event were people with money, who were looking to invest in projects.

So asking a black woman, dressed like a Black Panther extra, if she is from Africa, and getting the reply "I don't know, they didn't keep records", and all the other duck witted nonsense that has poured form her yam-hole since...

I mean it doesn't take a genius to work out that maybe, just maybe Her Excellency Fatima Maada Bio...
(I wish they had invited the President of Gabon, Ali Bongo - he always reminds me of Victoria Wood)
... would have called over Lady Susan and asked "who is that woman over there dressed like a Black Panther Extra?"
And Lady Susan, being a rampant racist of 60 years standing, would reply, "I don't know you excellency. I shall go and ask."
And H.E. Fatima Maada Bio, being a haughty Wakandan nationalist, would reply. "Would you? As I wish to form a partnership with a charity in the UK that can provide counseling support and volunteers, to aid me in my work."
And Lady Susan, who is by know wondering who this person is as they are not on the guest list (or her version of it), and....

... ITV can cancel their planned programming, about the dangers of exploding rainwater butts, and are trans-gender cyclists safe on three wheels while putting on make up (which is something Jeremy Vine has strong views about)...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I wish KC had dealt with the Harkles with the same speed he did with Lady H, instead of pussyfooting around them. Get it, got it, good. Now go!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I disagree.

This was the only way to make it go away.

He said she said while the Wales two are in the USA with so many high profile people would create problems for them.

This way it has been done and dealt with.
It would be good if the action taken had dealt with it as you say, but the truth or distortion don't matter at all and that was the whole point of the exercise. Fulani immediately went online to share her unchallenged version and the RF have had fresh accusations of racism against them. This was the objective.

We all know that Fulani had an agenda, but firing SH is neither here nor there and only emphasises RF vulnerability to these attacks.

In a case when someone has a complaint like Fulani, the person accused should have right of reply. The complaint was of racism and non-violent abuse, quite serious, but it was shut down in the wrong way just like the Stoat bullying.

Chuck should have said that it was being investigated, and asked for evidence from Fulani. She'd have squwked but he should have stood his ground.
That is the law, and if she had suffered genuine abuse she'd have been happy for the facts to be established. Then dismiss SH if appropriate. Horse before cart.

By firing SH they have admitted that they are guilty of racism even though they aren't, and they cannot see that they keep making the same mistakes over and over again.

I know I'm being totally unreasonable here and that it would never happen, that I'm banging my head against a brick wall. But it's a ratchet, and with a ratchet each turn tightens it.
Of course this was done to put a spanner in for W&C, but that should not affect how this should have been dealt with.

The RF are vulnerable because they've allowed themselves and their children to be attacked for years, unchallenged, just like this latest attack on them in the Trojan horse of a conversation. By an enemy agent who they should have never have invited to the Palace. I thought the MiG were super clever and would have checked out Fulani's tweets that the Ho was abused and suffered DV at their hands. If they didn't know, they should have checked her background before giving her an invitation. Masochists.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Nah, she would have to have brought the Hermes blanket with her, unless she has multiple!
Wouldn’t put it past her. Tacky label bleep. Whenever I see those blankets I automatically assume it’s the Amazon knock-off version tbh.

Reactions: 17
Sarah Vine’s piece mentions Meghan’s moon bump. This is the first time I have seen this being published in a newspaper.
Excellent article. So true, its quite sad seeing it in black and white the pure vitriol and hate the harkles have for the RF and the intense painful pressure he has put his brother and sister in law under. The harkles are beyond nastiness and cruelty. I've never known anything like this evil pair.

• Angry
You'd think that, after all the Smegz "going to HR" stuff, they'd have beefed up their employee side of things a bit?

Surely SH has the right to be served notice of an investigation, to be accompanied in any meeting, the right to appeal.

I've long checked out of any support for KC. Disappointing and weak. How many more attacks does he think are acceptable?

As someone on gb news said, the RF are pandering to the woke brigade, which simply emboldens them. This will be their downfall if they don't get a grip and toughen up

• Wow
Reactions: 40
You'd think that, after all the Smegz "going to HR" stuff, they'd have beefed up their employee side of things a bit?

Surely SH has the right to be served notice of an investigation, to be accompanied in any meeting, the right to appeal.

I've long checked out of any support for KC. Disappointing and weak. How many more attacks does he think are acceptable?
Agreed it’s pure harassment now, the woman’s obsessed. She’s hounded these poor people in the media through every medium except interpretive dance, for four years. What a role model. Sad half the world want to be like her…

Reactions: 30
It would be good if the action taken had dealt with it as you say, but the truth or distortion don't matter at all and that was the whole point of the exercise. Fulani immediately went online to share her unchallenged version and the RF have had fresh accusations of racism against them. This was the objective.

We all know that Fulani had an agenda, but firing SH is neither here nor there and only emphasises RF vulnerability to these attacks.

In a case when someone has a complaint like Fulani, the person accused should have right of reply. The complaint was of racism and non-violent abuse, quite serious, but it was shut down in the wrong way just like the Stoat bullying.

Chuck should have said that it was being investigated, and asked for evidence from Fulani. She'd have squwked but he should have stood his ground.
That is the law, and if she had suffered genuine abuse she'd have been happy for the facts to be established. Then dismiss SH if appropriate. Horse before cart.

By firing SH they have admitted that they are guilty of racism even though they aren't, and they cannot see that they keep making the same mistakes over and over again.

I know I'm being totally unreasonable here and that it would never happen, that I'm banging my head against a brick wall. But it's a ratchet, and with a ratchet each turn tightens it.
Of course this was done to put a spanner in for W&C, but that should not affect how this should have been dealt with.

The RF are vulnerable because they've allowed themselves and their children to be attacked for years, unchallenged, just like this latest attack on them in the Trojan horse of a conversation. By an enemy agent who they should have never have invited to the Palace. I thought the MiG were super clever and would have checked out Fulani's tweets that the Ho was abused and suffered DV at their hands. If they didn't know, they should have checked her background before giving her an invitation. Masochists.

Not unreasonable at all. And I agree with you, partly. The narrative that she has been fired is speculation.

They said she resigned.

If she is as wonderful as people are saying she is, I am sure she suggested resignation to stop any further damage to the institution.

Reactions: 27
New thread title perhaps?
#Race baiting,victim baiting media bleep: shut the duck up you crashing bore

• Heart
Reactions: 32
And if I may add. Lady SH apparently told the DM through friends (?) that she wants to apologise face to face.

She has not told her friends to leak that it is all a lie. She hasn't denied that this happened.

Personally, I think this did happen. I also think it was a setup.

This is the world the BRF are living in. And it isn't just them. All over the world, wealthy people in power and even those who aren't have to tip-toe around everything.

People are losing their jobs for less. Once social media feels offended it's over.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Transparent attempt by Sussex squad to take down the monarchy. Gb news.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Almost forgot to report on the last podcast.

What a total shitfest this has been.

No wonder why they are bringing out the drama on Netflix. They know people just want drama from them

1669938702426.png

They need to send Canada flowers because its the only place where her podcast actually wasn't embarassing on the charts. Still awful. But not humiliating.

Reactions: 21
She’s not culturally appropriating as she isn’t dressing up like she’s wearing a costume. This woman is likely part of the generation that is gung ho into rejecting the clothing and names given by white slave owners. I bet she likes to pour water on the ground as part of libation ceremonies before she holds her events and probably talks a lot about “the ancestors.” She’s trying to connect with a past that was stripped from her. I know lots of black people like this even in my own family. It was part and parcel of the black power and decolonization era.
What past was stripped from her? Presumably her parents moved here voluntarily

Reactions: 33
And if I may add. Lady SH apparently told the DM through friends (?) that she wants to apologise face to face.

She has not told her friends to leak that it is all a lie. She hasn't denied that this happened.

Personally, I think this did happen. I also think it was a setup.

This is the world the BRF are living in. And it isn't just them. All over the world, wealthy people in power and even those who aren't have to tip-toe around everything.

People are losing their jobs for less. Once social media feels offended it's over.
She'd be a fool to apologise.

It will just make the attacks worse.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.