Harry & Meghan #269 When will Charles put an end to this crap? The ginger whinger and his penis fly trap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember the name of the 'chat' thread that, I think @Chita started for us? I can't find it and I'm feeling the need to share. :)
or the other is Tea and sympathy ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I know context is everything but she is supposedly crying and he is looking to heaven rather than comfort her? Not a great look for a "loved up" couple
Well to be fair they've no chance of getting Fark back without the ticket 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Lady Hussey is probably one of the most influential figures on Charles life, there's much more to her, then the current MSM info.
She was also in charge of Diana's initial ''integration '' (yes she needed lots of lessons ) and she did well.

''Ten years Charles’s senior, Lady Susan Hussey as the Prince’s former valet, Stephen Barry, noted, was available for long conversations. ‘It was to Lady Susan that he talked about his girlfriends and problems,’ Barry said. ‘She was always at the Palace. Her husband working late hours on his newspaper, she was in no tremendous rush to get home.’ She was, Barry concluded, an ‘influence’. It is a view others in the Palace shared. ''

And the reason why she became William's godparent (closeness to Charles ) and a illustration of cowardice , how easily she was kicked to the curb by both William and Charles at the first blip of ''popularity '' danger.
Nothing unusual , after the past events with Philip ,Andrew, Anne and countless meanwhile ''headless'' aides.
Wonder if this will be the plot to ''reveal '' the ''royal racist'' and save Harkles later.
It's a decent ''rehearsal .''
I cannot and will never believe that those two , after all the nonsense and shite they’ve flung, will ever be back in the bosom of the family.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Nigel Farage mentioned the Lady Hussey situation on GB News, said that Sistah Space is funded by BLM.
He also said as soon as he heard this story something didn't feel right. Showed her other tweets about the rf and said, rightly, you won't hear this on the other msm channels but says she is anti rf and a Marxist.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Charles is weak. He apparently lacks any of his Mother’s intuitive qualities or her loyalty. The more I think about this…the more odious he becomes. Markle’s Dad made onemistake and he was out in the cold. How is this much different?
The way it's going, Charles is going to have to choose. William or Hazza. He's not going to be able to sit on the fence for much longer. Hazza is basically out of control now, and a distinct threat to the Monarchy, and possibly even to national security. There was a really good post on Tumblr about that a few days ago. I'll try and find it.

And I was actually quite angry when I read Gyles Brandreth's book excerpt on how TQ dismissed the Oprah interview as "just television" or words to that effect, when Catherine, the future Queen Consort, had been slagged off so publicly. I'd be sick to my stomach if I were in Catherine's position and all I heard was "much loved family members".

I hope I'm wrong but I suspect she'll be featured heavily in 'Spare' too, because Smeg wants it. I doubt they can milk the 'Kate made me cry' stuff much more because it wasn 't believed after Oprah and it won't be believed now. Plus, the RRs stood by their version. I do have a feeling there will be derogatory stuff about how the RF really felt about her and her "common" family background. Maybe even some not-so-nice remarks from William from when they broke up. Who knows? But it may be designed purely to embarrass the Royals, and hurt and destabilise Catherine's increasing confidence, and her trust in the family.

Of course, if it happens that way it'll backfire. Smeg may have a few days of glee, but ultimately Catherine will come out on top.

Sometimes I don't think the RF appreciate what a gem they have in her. (Ditto for Sophie.) They're bloody lucky she was raised so well, she's dutiful and she isn't a nasty, vindictive old cow.

If she ever turned on the RF, I think they'd really be in trouble.

JMO

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Since William and Kate are going to be in Cambridge tomorrow, I figure I might as well see if there is any fuss. I’ll have to report back and let you know what the tone on the ground is! But knowing Cambridge I highly doubt people will have anything to say except complain about buses being diverted and tourists stopping in the middle of the sidewalk. I know that people in Somerville are angry that W&C visit impacted the accessibility of the big Market Basket grocery store. Don’t mess with market basket.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I know context is everything but she is supposedly crying and he is looking to heaven rather than comfort her? Not a great look for a "loved up" couple
What do you mean?
🤣
Harry looking at heaven :
''Mummy? Mummy? Mum help me....Meg is crying ... Mum? What should I do?''
Peg cries louder
''Mum...her shoulders are shacking ... Mummy?
Peg stops crying
Harry:
''You are always with us mum, Meg doesn't cry anymore .''
Peg (takes notes)
''And I was crying ...and crying and he just sat there, cold...distant looking at the sky..Your Honor.''
🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
He also said as soon as he heard this story something didn't feel right. Showed her other tweets about the rf and said, rightly, you won't hear this on the other msm channels but says she is anti rf and a Marxist.
I am not just saying this but I also got odd vibes and wondered about any hidden/ unknown history which may slowly come to light. Glasshouses and all of that. Wasn’t the American woman found to be stealing funds to buy a house?
TBH I havent seen any of the media interviews she has been on today - so only heard it on here -hopefully our professional 😡 Investigative 😡 British journalists will do some meaningful research and expose some more of her history , and not just the tweets, like what is her salary? Profit? Donations? As I have said many times I do not trust most charities and how they spend donations - just a feeling that there is more to come out 🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 27
For someone who claims to feel 'abused and violated' how come she found the strength to go on almost every talk show and news channel today.

A set up from start to finish. The more that comes to light, I'm disappointed that PW and KC reacted so swiftly without investigating the facts. Yes I know the position they're in and that they think they had to be seen as dealing with it promptly. But whatever happened to innocent til proven guilty.

Yes Ngozi provided a transcript. HER transcript. Of a recording? Who knows. Why wasn't LH offered the opportunity to say her version of the incident.

I just hope Lady H who is 83, doesn't suffer an early demise because of it. She will be mortified.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Wouldn't it be brilliant if William and Catherine did a sit down TV interview to coincide with the Harkles Tipple of Dope award. doubt it will happen but if the RF family PR machine can come up with something, anything, to outshine their attendance. One can only wish !
See, this is what I think as well. The Royals need at least one advisor as Machiavellian as Smeg to upstage them when needed. I don’t mean rushing in with a sledgehammer but someone who will be ten steps ahead of these cunts and allowed free rein (within reason) to take appropriate action without KC3 wringing his hands.
For instance, Marlene should never have been allowed anywhere near Camilla and someone should have spotted that.
Someone absolutely forensic about detail. I always thought they had people like that on hand but apparently not anymore. So get in someone ruthless.
Sometimes you just have to fight fire with fire.
I’m very angry and frustrated right now and I want bloody justice.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Cambridge. Home of Harvard University…the capitol of the kingdom of Woke….where free speech goes to die…and zealots rule the campus.

Do any of you think there will not be demonstrations and odious signs etc?

Good God! Who scheduled this tour?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.