Harry & Meghan #269 When will Charles put an end to this crap? The ginger whinger and his penis fly trap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel for her. She will feel she has let the RF down after so many years... just glad she doesnt have to face QE2 .Bless them.
And we’ve all had that certain grampa in the family whose liberal use of inappropriate nomenclature for various groups, makes us cringe, and we remind them it’s not acceptable…but they persist because it’s how things used to be in their youth. Not making excuses for her, but the combination of a noisy room, being elderly and likely a little deaf, probably made her irritated that she couldnt just clock who this person was. Ugh better to retire before ones faculties decline.

Reactions: 11
It can't just be a crap documentary on Ginge and Cringe, can it? "Paints a picture of the world and how we treat each other" 🤮🤮🤮🤮 probably going to be some #bekind crap. Do-gooding lecture from those hypocrites 🤮 I'm not going to watch it, just read the headlines on the DM website 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 28
I’m pleased that I’ve just cancelled Netflix. So many fake photos released today.

Reactions: 33
Whenever I see Lorraine Kelly’s name, I think of the photo sometimes shared on the Secret Celebrity Gossip pages 🙀
Ooh what was the photo?

It irritates me that there is very rarely an actual proper balanced debate on issues now everyone just blindly follows the woke agenda for fear of being cancelled

• Sick
Reactions: 19
It is interesting that all of the pictures that were in the trailer aren't recent as they were either taken before they got married or after they got married and it does make you wonder by not including recent ones in the trailer if the rumours about them not being happy behind closed doors are still true.

• Sick
Reactions: 36
Lady Hussey is probably one of the most influential figures on Charles life, there's much more to her, then the current MSM info.
She was also in charge of Diana's initial ''integration '' (yes she needed lots of lessons ) and she did well.

''Ten years Charles’s senior, Lady Susan Hussey as the Prince’s former valet, Stephen Barry, noted, was available for long conversations. ‘It was to Lady Susan that he talked about his girlfriends and problems,’ Barry said. ‘She was always at the Palace. Her husband working late hours on his newspaper, she was in no tremendous rush to get home.’ She was, Barry concluded, an ‘influence’. It is a view others in the Palace shared. ''

And the reason why she became William's godparent (closeness to Charles ) and a illustration of cowardice , how easily she was kicked to the curb by both William and Charles at the first blip of ''popularity '' danger.
Nothing unusual , after the past events with Philip ,Andrew, Anne and countless meanwhile ''headless'' aides.
Wonder if this will be the plot to ''reveal '' the ''royal racist'' and save Harkles later.
It's a decent ''rehearsal .''

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
That trailer was so embarrassing. Let’s put a big camera right infront of us and let’s pretend to cry .

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
It can't just be a crap documentary on Ginge and Cringe, can it? "Paints a picture of the world and how we treat each other" 🤮🤮🤮🤮 probably going to be some #bekind crap. Do-gooding lecture from those hypocrites 🤮 I'm not going to watch it, just read the headlines on the DM website 🤣
People who say be kind are most often the evilest gobshites going

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Maybe Lady Susan was happy to "fall on her sword" to quell the story and deflect from the monarchy

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Lady Hussey is probably one of the most influential figures on Charles life, there's much more to her, then the current MSM info.
She was also in charge of Diana's initial ''integration '' (yes she needed lots of lessons ) and she did well.

''Ten years Charles’s senior, Lady Susan Hussey as the Prince’s former valet, Stephen Barry, noted, was available for long conversations. ‘It was to Lady Susan that he talked about his girlfriends and problems,’ Barry said. ‘She was always at the Palace. Her husband working late hours on his newspaper, she was in no tremendous rush to get home.’ She was, Barry concluded, an ‘influence’. It is a view others in the Palace shared. ''

And the reason why she became William's godparent (closeness to Charles ) and a illustration of cowardice , how easily she was kicked to the curb by both William and Charles at the first blip of ''popularity '' danger.
Nothing unusual , after the past events with Philip ,Andrew, Anne and countless meanwhile ''headless'' aides.
Wonder if this will be the plot to ''reveal '' the ''royal racist'' and save Harkles later.
Charles is weak. He apparently lacks any of his Mother’s intuitive qualities or her loyalty. The more I think about this…the more odious he becomes. Markle’s Dad made onemistake and he was out in the cold. How is this much different?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
with commentary from friends and family and what they witnessed. Doria can be the only family member
Eug may be on there! Fergie? I imagine the historians will be, possibly, Americans as unsure who else would speak out tbh maybe Baker will raise his head but I am interested to know if Lady Elton and various other British celebs are speaking out. All in all it will make headlines for 6 weeks just in time for the book release - then they will hopefully be done with their ‘truth’ and ‘love story’ - she can then start her political career which I will leave to our American Tattlers to send us the gossip on.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Those are the trousers to go with his dress uniform (which he isn’t qualified to wear any more). Methinks they are overdoing the PDA for the cameras.
Anyway, I have had a truly s**t 4 weeks culminating in the death of my father. This pair of hideous, conniving, money-grabbing, evil, despicable horrors are tipping me over the edge so a wee while away from here, and from the internet in general, is ahead for me. All the best, Tattlers, for the Festive Season.🎄🎄🎄
So sorry for your loss. Hope you can get some rest and quiet time 🤗♥

You're here! 🤗

Maybe Lady Susan was happy to "fall on her sword" to quell the story and deflect from the monarchy

"Let me off this ride"? Could be.

Smegsy's masterclass on turning any topic into a tit-stirring snoozefest. It's a paradox, but that's just her normal.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Ooh what was the photo?

It irritates me that there is very rarely an actual proper balanced debate on issues now everyone just blindly follows the woke agenda for fear of being cancelled
BIB Gawd don’t google Lorraines growler 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.