Harry & Meghan #269 When will Charles put an end to this crap? The ginger whinger and his penis fly trap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know context is everything but she is supposedly crying and he is looking to heaven rather than comfort her? Not a great look for a "loved up" couple

More like 'not again!'. We can do a nice caption contest here 😂 waiting for meme armies to work their magic 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Charles is weak. He apparently lacks any of his Mother’s intuitive qualities or her loyalty. The more I think about this…the more odious he becomes. Markle’s Dad made onemistake and he was out in the cold. How is this much different?
Charles ego.
''His own'' looove him, they don't fail, they are always ''above'' (media, Queen , friends, aides...family) he is a better father than Philip, a better pilot than Andrew , a better rider than Anne, a better politician than the Queen , a better leader ...
You get the point.
The ''headless ones''(those kicked, defamed, thrown under the bus, family,aides...) regardless who they are serve a purpose , his own look good.
Poor Peg, the ''racism '' against her in the aftermath of Lady Hussey suddenly sounds...plausible in the media narratives .
It's just sad for the ''headless'' ones.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I feel angry. Earthshot is a genuinely good initiative. That it can be overshadowed by this childish vindictiveness is shameful.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Maybe Fergie? Eugenie?

They're really the only two possibilities I can see.

I doubt any of the Spencers would touch this with a bargepole, given that the Earl refused to let NF film The Crown at Althorp.
possibly I forgot about them. talking about the Fergie did anyone see the interview with the toe sucker she had an affair with that featured on Fawning Lorraine this morning? he said that they were all playing an innocent game of Cinderella (including the kids) to explain the toe sucking!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Downvoted on youtube, had quick peek at the comments🤣 this one i thought was funny🤣
C49E4A38-AFD7-445F-AF4A-ABE9A75E9EDA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
possibly I forgot about them. talking about the Fergie did anyone see the interview with the toe sucker she had an affair with that featured on Fawning Lorraine this morning? he said that they were all playing an innocent game of Cinderella (including the kids) to explain the toe sucking!

I thought it was feet and shoes with Cinderella. Where did mouths come into it?

Downvoted on youtube, had quick peek at the comments🤣 this one i thought was funny🤣View attachment 1775221

I agree 💯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She didn't have an affair with him, they were separated long before that. It was over by then, the divorce took some time however .
The ''affair '' speculation (ignoring media BS) stems from the ultimate act of blasphemy that Fergie and Andrew committed , namely separating like two civilized humans , which of course enabled the unhinged ''reconciliation '' claims that lead to ''affair '' claims after the ''reconciliation '' didn't happen .
From the modern persperspective (today) I will wonder however who could have possibly leaked her location, in a Somerset Maugham house under RPO protection .

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Can't wait to see what Piers has to say about it tonight.
And what the duck is that on my head!??

• Haha
  • Heart
I heard that Fergie was sacrificed to cover up something worse by a family member higher up the Totem pole. Don't know if there's any truth to that obviously.
I've always been a bit miffed with Philip for treating her so badly over it. He was known to have an affair or two so he didn't really have room to talk.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
After all the antics from yesterday and today, here's my thread title suggestion.

Harry & Meghan #270: The line is a dot to them

In a sweet nod to Smegs, the title is plagiarised and I absolutely refuse to give credit or to admit that I plagiarised it (two contradictory statements in one sentence = second sweet nod to Smegs).

• Haha
  • Heart
Yes, Mr Cass is a musician and he's practised every single day since I met him 45 years ago. Never misses practise. He's still learning new stuff as well as writing his own stuff. No way could haz do that.
My late husband was self taught on the guitar, practised for hours but was never very good even then. His favourite tune was ‘Puff the Magic Dragon’ which he sang to the children endlessly when they were little - a captive audience you may say! Nevertheless they remembered it fondly and they wanted it played at his funeral. Everyone sang along at the funeral with a few “La la la’s” from those who didn’t know the words but all knew the tune.
Get practising H, you might master a tune before your invisible kids grow up, but I doubt it.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Was she an ugly sister and he was trying to shrink her feet by toe sucking, so that the glass slippers fitted?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
In my opinion, there’s not a lot of coincidence happening with this situation. Because she has publicly cried racism and abuse against the RF in support of the markles, if the woman had not been invited to this event I believed she would have twisted it into a cry out of racism. She was invited, and managed to turn an alleged conversation into - wait for it - a cry out of racism. In fact, she managed to concoct and report quite a long alleged conversation down to minute detail. Personally, I have serious doubts that Hussey pushed, badgered and allowed the conversation to go to a racist place after working in TRF for 60 odd years. In my opinion part of the conversation did occur, but as a very different conversation that was allied and posted everywhere.

My main problem with all of this is that she will never own her manipulating a conversation with someone who’s recently been a target of sugar/markle wrath. Her story just makes no real sense. But, it screams racism so it doesn’t have to make sense, I guess. I’m obviously too tired to see the racism and attack against her, personally, as I believe the real conversation was quite different and quite a bit shorter.

It does seem quite a coordinated attack, in my option. Also, let’s toss out the word allegedly. It’s my favorite word today.

Sorry for being rambley. Beddy bye time, over here.
I think that Hussey quite simply thought the woman wasn’t understanding her question and kept asking her in a slightly different way each time to see if the penny dropped. This has brought to mind (somehow ) something that happened when my daughter was small. I had a friend whose surname was Christmas. My daughter asked what her husband’s first name was, and as a joke I said Father. My daughter’s response was “Her husband is a priest ?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Does anyone remember the name of the 'chat' thread that, I think @Chita started for us? I can't find it and I'm feeling the need to share. :)

Reactions: 16
Nigel Farage mentioned the Lady Hussey situation on GB News, said that Sistah Space is funded by BLM.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I heard that Fergie was sacrificed to cover up something worse by a family member higher up the Totem pole. Don't know if there's any truth to that obviously.
I've always been a bit miffed with Philip for treating her so badly over it. He was known to have an affair or two so he didn't really have room to talk.
Anecdotal .
The first scandal (the Wyatt pictures) were found (they don't indicate a affair at all , ) in a apartment by a ''journalist '' on top of a closet .
Imagine , empty apartment with pictures of Fergie, Wyatt , Bea, RPO's on holiday .
Philip never condemned her as the media claims, he had a outburst initially , the rest is BS, media narratives to prevent popularity hits , to avoid the public outrage over ''embracing '' a ''amoral '' family member.
It's just ''image'' maintenance . Philip knew what privacy is, and what privacy intrusion means, and this was it.
Being seen in public with her would have been a problem , Andrew remained impressive all these years.
Charles and the ''rape box''that disappeared ?
Sure, the superinjunctions were impressive , the box is missing ,the culprit?
Amusing really , unless you mean something else.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.