Harry & Meghan #269 When will Charles put an end to this crap? The ginger whinger and his penis fly trap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cambridge. Home of Harvard University…the capitol of the kingdom of Woke….where free speech goes to die…and zealots rule the campus.

Do any of you think there will not be demonstrations and odious signs etc?

Good God! Who scheduled this tour?
Tugging at the heartstrings , deja vu, recall of positive imagery of the past...
%2F38%2Ff4%2F20%2F38f420d85d7f68b3567f57d6b203bfd0.jpg

The Palace PR (which incudes tour planning ) is still in the late 90's.
In the strategic category they are still stuck in 2001-2005.
Maybe its a good thing ''My mother...loved..''

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh no. I just had a thought - what if Sparry and his Band of Boys (we had a band of some pretty hot models here by that name) merry men come to India searching for cryptids and the sort 😱😱😱

They'd never leave though - we have so many of them 😂 lots of legends. A different legend in every village and town. They can stay here for centuries 😂😂😂

This is ringing a bell though. 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I was just after finding that photo, I needed to see something nice and that's just adorable ☺
Here's something we thought was adorable BC Sasquatch (aka Bigfoot) is a common legend here. I got this t-shirt online bcuz we went to Loch Ness.... beautiful! In the PNW we played games in the forest running from whatever creature. In my nieces years it was vampires/Twilight 🤣 Our 15 y/o has a love of wolves 🙄 I'm sending this crack/craic team to git Haz!
20221201_125024.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The incessant, over the top main stream media channels and newspapers reaction to this story makes me wonder, why didn't they do the same regarding the Rochdale and Rotherham grooming gangs? Why wasn't a victim interviewed (incognito) on, for example Sky news, Jeremy Vine, LBC, Lorraine etc as ngozi was today. Says a lot about our UK media.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
If the six episodes are going to consist of just pictures and Harry and Meghan's input then this documentary is going to be very boring because who will want to watch a show that consists of pictures that we have never seen before. Plus trailers are supposed to be gripping and make you want to watch the programme however this trailer has just made the documentary look so boring and dull and doesn't make you want to watch the documentary in anyway whatsoever.
It’s ike going round to someone’s house and they pull out the slide projector! 😱👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Yes but with the professionally offended they would still cry racism, "oh they weren't interested in me or my history, it must be because they think they are superior to me"
That or “oh my ensemble made them so uncomfortable no one talked to me!!”

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
They only have their marriage and connection to the RF. They are as useful as a chocolate fireguard.

They have produced nothing of any substance so there’s unlikely to be any filming of meetings, visits or any meaningful, valuable input.

The love story??😂😂 , that’s all they have and it’s 6 likely episodes of bilge.
For those interested on BBC 4 now a tribute to Christine McVie.
That sounds great a hug from her warm voice; love that RN. Snow day here perfect 🥰
Chocolate fireguard bwahahaha love to see that 😋 Fun but useless & ultimately a pain like themselves. Imagine the kids choc fingers on that cream furniture! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So Ngozi Fulani's name is originally Marlene Headley. And she's appropriated African dress while vehemently saying she's British. And being involved with a charity for African & Caribbean women only. She seems rather confused!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
So Ngozi Fulani's name is originally Marlene Headley. And she's appropriated African dress while vehemently saying she's British. And being involved with a charity for African & Caribbean women only. She seems rather confused!!
She seems rather a prize bleep 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.