Tea and chat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Often when posting regularly in threads we Tattlers build friendships with each other and inevitably go off at tangents and stray way off topic, especially in long-running multiple page threads.
Sometimes the subject of a thread drives us mad and we need to take a break from discussing that topic but still want to chat with the people posting in it.
I'm hoping this new thread can be a place for such refugees to come and gossip, natter and rant.

Worth a try.......

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Great idea @Chita ❤
I feel desperately disappointed in the Royal Family at the mo & could do without thinking about them.....but with two teenage boys & an overworked hubbie who comes home, eats, showers & falls asleep the minute he sits down, life we can be a tad lonely without a bit of tattle! I don't know who most of the other threads are about!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Great idea thank you 😄
H&M give me the rage l detest then so much 🙄😞
Be nice to have a different Aura here , peace perfect peace 🤗

I do hope Russian doesn't invade The Ukraine. That's another thing to worry about 🙄
I'd better get going to bed good night everyone 🤗

Reactions: 12
I don't know who the other threads are about either.
Well except the Katie Price one but I don't know who all her boyfriends are so I couldn't keep up with the conversation.
And a Kardashian sounds like something you'd have surgically removed.

And I'm fed up with H&M and the Royal soap opera.
Can't seem to escape from them.

I've been looking at pictures of cute dogs on twitter to try and cheer myself up.
It works until a tweet about them sneaks in.

Aaaarrrggghhhh

I've put my wheelie bin out ready for emptying tomorrow.
Now I'm on edge worrying that it might blow over or blow away altogether in this beastly weather.

I saw a film of a wheelie bin flying through the air like a Tardis! Praying that doesn't happen here!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Good idea for a thread. My contribution is a possible nickname for refugees from the H&M thread. Katie Price has the Krusties, Ioan Grufford and Alice Evans have the Tattle Turds. So how about - The Hazno Belles! ;)

• Haha
Good idea for a thread. My contribution is a possible nickname for refugees from the H&M thread. Katie Price has the Krusties, Ioan Grufford and Alice Evans have the Tattle Turds. So how about - The Hazno Belles! ;)
I can't keep up with the Ioan/Alice thing. They go faster than the H&M threads, I think because Alice can't stop tweeting. I went in a few times and I couldn't keep up!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
An excellent idea for a thread, @Chita thank you!
Very glad to have a place for a good chat with some first rate people.

The Alice Evans/Ioan Gruffudd threads make me ever so glad I speed read :ROFLMAO:

Same here - don't know who the others are being talked about, apart from Katie Price, who doesn't interest me. But I love the posters in the Hazno and Slack Alice threads.

So, thank you @Chita for this thread. I've given it a quick dust and polish, and stocked up with tea, coffee and chocolate hobnobs. 😊

Reactions: 11
Wheelie bin only moved slightly in the night. Binmen just emptied it as I watched through the window.
I have brought it back to safety.
Now I can relax!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hi guys, thread title is a tad confusing. Is this escaping tea without sympathy?

Maybe call it tea cake or tea room or afternoon tea or scones with tea? Just so it's concise

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ti's a tad blowy out there today. I'll have to assess the damage to the greenhouse as there were 2 roof panes blown out on Fri night but no where I could get glass to replace them so that's today's job - although there's no way I'm getting up a ladder until the wind has died down a bit.

Hi guys, thread title is a tad confusing. Is this escaping tea without sympathy?

Maybe call it tea cake or tea room or afternoon tea or scones with tea? Just so it's concise
Scones involvement can create more confusion.
We could have scone warz - does the jam go on first or does the cream go on first THAT it the question.

Seriously @Yel - If title not OK, plse change it to something better.
Just need a place to go off topic because H and M (and others) give us the rage.

Often when posting regularly in threads we Tattlers build friendships with each other and inevitably go off at tangents and stray way off topic, especially in long-running multiple page threads.
Sometimes the subject of a thread drives us mad and we need to take a break from discussing that topic but still want to chat with the people posting in it.
I'm hoping this new thread can be a place for such refugees to come and gossip, natter and rant.

Worth a try.......
Can we post fun and funny videos etc? On any topic? will be a relief to have somewhere away from the H&M thread at the mo 🥺

Reactions: 11
Ti's a tad blowy out there today. I'll have to assess the damage to the greenhouse as there were 2 roof panes blown out on Fri night but no where I could get glass to replace them so that's today's job - although there's no way I'm getting up a ladder until the wind has died down a bit.
Bloody 'ell, Fred go steady!
And when wind subsides, maybe cover the window holes with refuse sacks until you can get glazier to come.

Can we post fun and funny videos etc? On any topic? will be a relief to have somewhere away from the H&M thread at the mo 🥺
Yes!

Just need a better title for the thread.

• Heart
How about fondant fancies and tea? 🤣

Fondant-Fancies-SQUARE-1_1.jpg

Just a tad better to make it consise so doesn't confuse other people in the forum, people will know they're welcome to reply to any thread

• Heart
Reactions: 8
How about fondant fancies and tea? 🤣

View attachment 1077416

Just a tad better to make it consise so doesn't confuse other people in the forum, people will know they're welcome to reply to any thread
Please change the title for us.

How about 'off topic tea and chat room' ?

PS
I want one of those little cakes now.

I've strayed from the Hinch thread where I mainly reside. I must admit tattle is a good escape from feeling a tad lonely at times 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wheelie bin only moved slightly in the night. Binmen just emptied it as I watched through the window.
I have brought it back to safety.
Now I can relax!
You’ve done well!

We’re off to have a go at Ninja Warrior today, if we don’t get blown away first!

Please change the title for us.

How about 'off topic tea and chat room' ?

PS
I want one of those little cakes now.
What about Hazno Harkles - come and chat!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
You’ve done well!

We’re off to have a go at Ninja Warrior today, if we don’t get blown away first!

What about Hazno Harkles - come and chat!
It's for everyone tho. Not just hazzno critics.

I've strayed from the Hinch thread where I mainly reside. I must admit tattle is a good escape from feeling a tad lonely at times 😊
I've browsed the threads for places to go in and chat but I don't know who Mrs Hinch is or anything about her, so I have wandered aimlessly about sometimes looking for a chat to join in.