Harry & Meghan #269 When will Charles put an end to this crap? The ginger whinger and his penis fly trap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks tit. Just pictures and chatty heads. What a waste of money Netflix.
Agreed the whole documentary was supposed to be behind the scenes looking at their lives in America yet the documentary shows us pictures before they were married, after they were married and two or three images are from their time in America. This documentary like Meghan's podcast are a complete waste of time as there is nothing that is remotely interesting about them, sorry Netflix if this is the best that you could produce then what was the point of even doing this documentary with them if the only thing that is going to be seen is pictures that we have never seen of them with some input from the both of them.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Gives me hope. I want a full investigation followed by a released report and criminal charges if relevant. I'm sure blackmailing even your own family for money is a crime

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I lurk often on this thread and during the death of HMTQ I posted a few times. I think I'm so exhausted with these pair. It's just hateful nonsense all the time. I'm also done with the RF. They had plenty of opportunity to sucker punch these two but the longer they leave it, the worse it looks.

The sad part of all this is Haz is the biggest racist of all. I won't forget his racial slurs even though the press have. As for TW, she clearly hates everything that links her to her African American heritage and is using it to weaponise herself against the RF.

Even sadder is the RF don't know how to play this game and they have lost. Sorry but I think all of this will ruin them. They will keep inviting the gruesome twosome to events and they will have their half in/half out deal.

I really need a break from all this hateful shite. Unless MI6 want to release all the background info on TW including the flatpacks, then I will be racing back to this thread.
This !! Exactly this! I’m just so disheartened with it all today,they lie constantly, contradict themselves and yet no one has pulled them up on it…..I’ve just had enough of this despicable pair now😢

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
The only romantic photos I want to see published are the roast chicken ones.
Come on someone, they must be out there somewhere 🤣🤣🐔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Scobie Dobie Doo claiming these "previously unseen" photos are from the couple's personal album. But in that case who took them, particularly the first one? The kitchen ghost?

Or do they have cameras/phones propped up on the kitchen shelf ready to auto-capture any given moment?

Or is it more of the work of her Chief Photography Chancer, Harriman again?

View attachment 1774409

View attachment 1774411
Look at that Dupers Delight, even as she’s kissing him in the kitchen photo.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Your point is well taken, but how to you brief hosts when the ‘rules of offense’ keep changing? The scope is ever wider…impossible to keep up. Suppose, to make small talk, I complimented the University the individual attended, by saying it had an excellent competitive swim team?

Well, recent articles here in the US now inform me that swimming is racist. Swim teams in particular are racist because people’s grandparents 75 years ago could not access pools in certain communities. Therefore, nrimging up the sport of swimming would cause such discomfort…it could be now, one suppose, be labeled ‘violence.’

Suppose I complimented the work ethic of so many at their company? ”Work Ethic”implies white supremist values and the whole concept meritorious achievement is racist.

“Your necklsce is interesting, tell me about it”…is disrespectful of the religious connotation of the piece to marginalized indigenous people.

“Do you have children?’…could be anti-feminist and imply that women are not fulfilled unless they birth a child. Etc etc

It is a gotcha game…every expanding.
You can't really even say that the weather is nice because someone might, say have skin cancer and the sun might be offensive to them. I suppose you could say, "isn't it nice that we're having weather" but then you'd offend the climate change brigade. But if I don't talk to anyone, will that be considered violence? You know it's not wonder there are so many ads on American TV for Rx medication....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I have comments. But I'm feeling too annoyed, the post I was writing disappeared and that Netflix trailer made my headache worse.

The headlines are getting worse - Guardian really stirring it (headline about trying to make Ngozi denounce citizenship 🙄) and I just read an article - someone's first hand account of BP's 'racism', in which most of the article was about the person's own feelings of not belonging and expectation of racism. Not discounting their experiences - plenty of people I know have experienced racism to some extent in the UK and other places. But plenty of them have also managed to overcome the stand-offishness or outright hostility with some patience, and have assimilated well, or least found some form of community.

These articles crying about encountering racist behaviour - mostly limited to the question 'where are you from' - while admitting that they themselves feel out of place (of course you will in a palace, unless you're like Smegs) and expecting to be discriminated against...these are really so harmful and make light of those who have suffered far worse than what could very well be curiosity about their origins.

I get it. I have family and friends who have had to go and settle within communities and work with people who don't trust or like 'outsiders'. They're not treated very badly, but aren't treated very nicely either. But then honestly, can any of us claim that we face no discrimination or rude behaviour within our own communities? Or even our own families?

I think I'm rambling now, but will say that we are not living in an ideal world where everyone is deemed equal, or where instant acceptance is guaranteed. It is understandable and fair to be alert and refuse to tolerate discrimination, but it is also extremely harmful - both to yourself and others - to go around expecting trouble and flying off the handle at every perceived slight. Don't tolerate disrespect, but maybe take a beat to understand whether there actually is some disrespect.

BBC showed the woman while I was typing this. She was all Smegsy-in-whingefest and described how Lady SH just came up to her, moved her hair aside to read her tag and said she wanted to know her name, 'all without any conversation'. Like maybe dude, there was a lot of noise and she wanted to make sure she got your name right? I ask for spellings or prefer to read names and such too because my ears are constantly ringing. And maybe she wouldn't have needed to read your name if you'd introduced yourself like a normal polite person?

In other news, the South African President is in trouble. Smegs went to the same black magic practitioner as my aunt, and uncle's wife I swear 🤦🤦 (and no, it's not a racist thing. I'm serious. They really do this hexing etc)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Yes I saw that too!

Are you able to record it for us and I'll save it in the media gallery? I can watch it, but I don't think I can record it.
My toys are are being enhanced and I don't know when I'll have everything loaded to do happy things. You may have it loaded before I do.

I'm sorry, but Henry playing guitar just reminds me of my lovely horse🤣🤣
I've been thinking about Father Ted since this whole incident started! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
These PR antics give a good insight into Meghans narcissism. William and Catherines first visit to the US as P&POW with their relevance so very obvious but they are doing this under a cloud of racism in what was a potentially calculated by an obvious supporter storm in a teacup. She can recall the whole conversation verbatim. Sure Jan. Factor that in with the seemingly nonchalant release of an Archie picture as well as the ex-Cop talking on the BBC about threats specific to Meghan alone and it's clear Meg can't stand not being in the spotlight and it is likely all co-ordinated. A flurry of PR coinciding with W&C landing in the US? Suspicious to say the least. With Meghan it is never about the actual cause, it is all about aggrandisement and so the important reason why W&C are in the US gets drowned out because some attention seeking twerp is genuinely no longer relevant and is desperate to try and glean some of that back and cause ructions wherever possible. They are there to implore the world to invoke and latch onto the human spirit and ingenuity which landed us on the moon a mere sixty six years after the first powered human flight and exploit such ingenuity and focus it on tackling climate change. That is why W&C are in the US. Not to get lectured on racism because some PR manifesting bleep can't accept that while she talked a good game while she had the spotlight, she never measured up to such lofty goals via doing the graft.
This precisely and all the aides and palaces said this too - whereas the RF like to avoid clashes so the cause gets the spotlight, H and M would often compete for headlines?! It’s always about them too rather than a rival cause. Absolutely striking.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
My toys are are being enhanced and I don't know when I'll have everything loaded to do happy things. You may have it loaded before I do.

I've been thinking about Father Ted since this whole incident started! :ROFLMAO:
Hopefully someone will upload it to YouTube and I'll pounce 😂

ETA

Articles:
Photos and video:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
This !! Exactly this! I’m just so disheartened with it all today,they lie constantly, contradict themselves and yet no one has pulled them up on it…..I’ve just had enough of this despicable pair now😢
yes I get you! I've hardly contributed and haven't kept up to date with the threads because they have both sickened me so much and every time you think they can't stoop any lower and they do!

Look at that Dupers Delight, even as she’s kissing him in the kitchen photo.
I wonder where he was going to or had been with those trousers on?

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.