Harry & Meghan #269 When will Charles put an end to this crap? The ginger whinger and his penis fly trap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband said the EXACT same thing.
I lurk often on this thread and during the death of HMTQ I posted a few times. I think I'm so exhausted with these pair. It's just hateful nonsense all the time. I'm also done with the RF. They had plenty of opportunity to sucker punch these two but the longer they leave it, the worse it looks.

The sad part of all this is Haz is the biggest racist of all. I won't forget his racial slurs even though the press have. As for TW, she clearly hates everything that links her to her African American heritage and is using it to weaponise herself against the RF.

Even sadder is the RF don't know how to play this game and they have lost. Sorry but I think all of this will ruin them. They will keep inviting the gruesome twosome to events and they will have their half in/half out deal.

I really need a break from all this hateful shite. Unless MI6 want to release all the background info on TW including the flatpacks, then I will be racing back to this thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
If you want to know someone’s heritage ask them about their heritage. It’s simple. Don’t ask repeatedly where they are from. This isn’t about wokeness, it’s civility. Perhaps the people who keep asking the repeated “where are you from but where are you from” are only now hearing what people who are asked that question and have been calling it racist for decades have been saying.

I’ll add that if you want to know someone’s heritage it makes sense to explain why you want to know it. This elderly Lady had every reason to be curious about the Afrocentric garbed woman’s origins given the focus of her work. She should have asked her question and stated that context. And not asked it in such a cliché
And on the flip side, there could have been some kindness and generosity on the other side as well. She might have gently asked, “Are you interested inthe origin of my family, or perhaps the cultural intent of my dress ? I’m a bit confused by your question…help me please.”

If I’m asked a question that seems offensive to me, a little probing often leads to finding I am mistaken…or at least gives the other person a chance to clear things up. That’s calledcivility too.

No, jump 0n Twitter and bring the old lady to her knees. Really?

The idea now is that the offended owe no quarter, owe no attempt to ameliorate the situation.…is counter productive. And please, the hyberbole…this woman works with victims who are regularly beaten, living in fear, without resources. They cannot complain to Twitter lest they bring horrific violence upon themselves!

And she calls a few sentences at a palace…’violence?’

She does not want to understand, to improve mutual understanding… she wants to hurt, punish, humiliate. Otherwise, she too had options.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
Phew, finally caught up, woke up this morning with about half the previous tbread to read and now 16 pages into this thread. Love the title, soooooo true. And Happy Birtbday Nuttynanna :m:m🧀🥯🍲:m🎂🍰🍿🧁🍭
Same, great title, happy new fred (well for me it’s a fresh new despite there are 29 pages now), happy belated wishes to our @Nuttynana 🐕🎉🥂

Also, Sminge and her woke minions never disappoint with their timing (funny that she really recycled Archificial and Dorito “zoom” photos again). Kuddos to our @JAR21 for keeping track and archiving everything).

• Heart
Reactions: 22
To me it seems like that this documentary will only include images that we have never seen before with inputs from Harry and Meghan. This documantary isn't going to include footage of them behind the scenes because they wouldn't allow Netflix to film them at their home.
for a lot of the photos, I was asking myself - "Who was with them to take that shot?" some are selfies or stupid photobooth images (we have the identical phtobooth shots of the Ho with Cory, the Ho with her ex husband, the Ho with Marcus.... just to name a few. She must have a photobooth in her flat). the video footage looks to be in an office or AirBNB flat or something elevated. and NF and everyone fucked with us again with the "will they won't they" PR stunt. non-bleeping stop

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Scobie Dobie Doo claiming these "previously unseen" photos are from the couple's personal album. But in that case who took them, particularly the first one? The kitchen ghost?

Or do they have cameras/phones propped up on the kitchen shelf ready to auto-capture any given moment?

Or is it more of the work of her Chief Photography Chancer, Harriman again?

View attachment 1774409

View attachment 1774411
They both look as pi**ed as newts, especially him. :p

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I just saw that it is SIX EPISODES!! They have been together what, 5 years?
If the six episodes are going to consist of just pictures and Harry and Meghan's input then this documentary is going to be very boring because who will want to watch a show that consists of pictures that we have never seen before. Plus trailers are supposed to be gripping and make you want to watch the programme however this trailer has just made the documentary look so boring and dull and doesn't make you want to watch the documentary in anyway whatsoever.

• Sick
Reactions: 34
Assuming that the reported conversation is what was actually said. We only have the race baiter’s version of events. Lady SH knows it’s pointless to try to defend yourself against the howling woke mob and has instead gracefully fallen on her sword. I don’t believe for a moment that Lady SH was as uncouth as the African cosplayer claimed. She wouldn’t have lasted 60 years with our lovely queen if she were. This is an indirect dig at her late majesty too, suggesting if one of her close friends is such a dreadful racist then she must have been too. Sly, and spiteful.
I think two things happened here. 1. I think it’s highly possible that Ngozi was expecting racism. 2. Unfortunately, however unintentionally, Lady Susan provided it. I totally agree that Lady Susan is an old woman who probably didn’t mean to be racist. But, nevertheless, what she did can undoubtedly be interpreted as such. I think that the people who organise these events need to be more careful in briefing hosts and in providing “minders” for the more elderly and maybe more non pc hosts to help ensure they don’t put their foot in it. Because regardless of what’s fair or unfair, right or wrong, these missteps will garner huge attention these days and it’s far better to avoid them than have to explain them.

Reactions: 32
I have, in my own home town. I used to even get told I didn’t look like I was “from there” which was always a trip. I’m white and blonde with light e. I’m from a beach city in Southern California.
Surfin' City, USA? 🏄‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thank goodness to you all for giving me 30 pages to read at nearly 2am when my 5 month old has decided she only wants to sleep on me not her bassinet!

Came across this in HouseinHabit’s Instagram stories today, she has a folder of photos labelled MM Yacht Girl - wonder if we can convince her to share those with the world!

Also I got these jumpers advertised to me - would 100% wear this anywhere near Smeg

Agree with all those who’ve commented on the suspicious timing of all todays events! Why can’t they just go and live the quiet private life they claimed they were leaving the RF for!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If the six episodes are going to consist of just pictures and Harry and Meghan's input then this documentary is going to be very boring because who will want to watch a show that consists of pictures that we have never seen before.

It will be like taking your holiday photos round to family with everyone eye rolling though lack of interest - who the heck wants to sit through hours of other peoples photos while they sit there giggling away at private jokes and 'ooh do you remember when this one was taken' 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I think it probably wasn't meant as racist but was clumsy and an out of date way to speak. Interestingly one of the people backing what was said has Shouty on her twitter background and also tweeted exactly the same time as the original post. Also a journalist who's known to be pro Reeks interviewed and published an article within 4 hours of the original tweet. And then the no legs lili photographer knows her and has tweeted his support

Of course all a coincidence I'm sure

Just hope people don't donate through archewell as we know how well the Disney elephant donation went

Love this comment under Sistah (whatever is her name) twitter. 😎

62151084-92B0-41B0-99B5-A3CB00C89D07.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
The kiss and pose is exactly the same when she was with Corey. This documentary isn't really a documentary if they are only going to be showing a montage of pictures and a few words from them in fact the trailer doesn't actually show us anything about what their life is really like behind the scenes as there is no moving footage it is all pictures.
I wonder how many men she’s posed with for a version of that photo…?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
If they disparage the Royal Family, British public and British media in the upcoming documentary and Hazno's book they are well and truly done.

Even when Smegz kicks him to the kerb and divorces him he should not be allowed to come back. I don't care if she publicly humiliates him and he has a breakdown. The RF cannot allow him back knowing that the public despise the traitor.
The whole thing is going to be a 6 episode slag-fest of the Brits, british press, the RF, Kate and Wills (there is one still in the trailer where 2nd row assholes are seated behind Front row Kate and Wills and Kate has an unusually harsh (nastly) look on her face as she is turning towards the camera) and the courtiers. of that I have zero doubt. That photo was 100% chosen for the Kate is a Witch narrative. I wouldn't be surprised if there are digs about the Cambridge kids too. I just want Mike Tindall to fly over to Money-cheeto and punch the living tit out of Hawwy on camera. Please. That is an episode I would watch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.