Harry & Meghan #269 When will Charles put an end to this crap? The ginger whinger and his penis fly trap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the video footage looks to be in an office or AirBNB flat or something elevated.
I would say that the video footage was filmed at a hotel somewhere possibly New York, It's strange though how they included private photos of them at Frogmore Cottage however they told Netflix that they couldn't film them inside their own home 🤔.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
First full day in Boston for W&C, so naturally another round of attention-grabbing from the Duo. And naturally, royal rota in Boston are commenting on this instead of their jobs on the ground
"When the stakes are this high, doesn't it make more sense to hear our story from us?" what stakes 43, what stakes??
This ad doesn't, in the slightest, encourage me to sign up to Netflix

CUNTS

I can only hear Boycie saying Marleeeene!
ha ha Im the same:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Now that the RF under the leadership of King Charles seem to be reacting to events much more quickly I wonder what the response to the Netflix Documentary will be.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Now that the RF under the leadership of King Charles seem to be reacting to events much more quickly I wonder what the response to the Netflix Documentary will be.
They need to be set adrift immediately.

The immediate fallout will no doubt be horrendous, but long term it is the only thing that makes sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I don’t think (maybe famous last words) the Netflix show will be as dramatic as we think. They’re obviously going to make the trailer full of drama, they need it to get people to watch. But the fact that it’s the same line used “protect my family” makes me think there’s not much that’s new coming, otherwise they would have led with that. And also, they can’t sit there and slag of individuals, that’s defamation and whilst the Queen may have allowed it, Charles will not.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Scobie Dobie Doo claiming these "previously unseen" photos are from the couple's personal album. But in that case who took them, particularly the first one? The kitchen ghost?

Or do they have cameras/phones propped up on the kitchen shelf ready to auto-capture any given moment?

Or is it more of the work of her Chief Photography Chancer, Harriman again?

View attachment 1774409

View attachment 1774411
Those pics are perfect for promoting a teenagers in love scenario. They look less convincing for a couple who are married with children 😁

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Remember the Oprah interview? I'm sure I recall Meghan saying that they weren't going to speak about the royal family anymore, they had finally set the record "straight" and that was that, they would move on.
They have done anything but move on and live a private life, it's insane that these prolonged and relentless attacks are being tolerated by the RF. The RF have allowed the two headed monster to grow instead of clipping it's wings years ago.
If we are all exhausted with them I can't imagine how W&C feel. The timing of the Netflix trailer plus all the other antics this week make it clear just how calculating the Harkles are, they cannot stand the attention being on W&C, especially in the USA.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
I don’t think (maybe famous last words) the Netflix show will be as dramatic as we think. They’re obviously going to make the trailer full of drama, they need it to get people to watch. But the fact that it’s the same line used “protect my family” makes me think there’s not much that’s new coming, otherwise they would have led with that. And also, they can’t sit there and slag of individuals, that’s defamation and whilst the Queen may have allowed it, Charles will not.
I’m just wondering how on earth they’ve stretched it out to six episodes.

Reactions: 28
I think two things happened here. 1. I think it’s highly possible that Ngozi was expecting racism. 2. Unfortunately, however unintentionally, Lady Susan provided it. I totally agree that Lady Susan is an old woman who probably didn’t mean to be racist. But, nevertheless, what she did can undoubtedly be interpreted as such. I think that the people who organise these events need to be more careful in briefing hosts and in providing “minders” for the more elderly and maybe more non pc hosts to help ensure they don’t put their foot in it. Because regardless of what’s fair or unfair, right or wrong, these missteps will garner huge attention these days and it’s far better to avoid them than have to explain them.
Your point is well taken, but how to you brief hosts when the ‘rules of offense’ keep changing? The scope is ever wider…impossible to keep up. Suppose, to make small talk, I complimented the University the individual attended, by saying it had an excellent competitive swim team?

Well, recent articles here in the US now inform me that swimming is racist. Swim teams in particular are racist because people’s grandparents 75 years ago could not access pools in certain communities. Therefore, nrimging up the sport of swimming would cause such discomfort…it could be now, one suppose, be labeled ‘violence.’

Suppose I complimented the work ethic of so many at their company? ”Work Ethic”implies white supremist values and the whole concept meritorious achievement is racist.

“Your necklsce is interesting, tell me about it”…is disrespectful of the religious connotation of the piece to marginalized indigenous people.

“Do you have children?’…could be anti-feminist and imply that women are not fulfilled unless they birth a child. Etc etc

It is a gotcha game…every expanding.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
It was filmed around the funeral wasn't it? (I know we wont get footage because that was clamped down) I worry that we'll get their version of what happened. Six episodes means there could be at least one episode of them bitching about how poorly treated they were during all the events.

Six whole bleeping episodes of them banging on about how special they are, how tit their lives are and how they do soooo much for charidee. Sprinkled with bonus footage of the kids.

it's going to be dreadful. I've got a feeling it'll be out just before Xmas, just to completely duck over KC3's xmas speech. bleeping bleeping fuckers!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
I’m just wondering how on earth they’ve stretched it out to six episodes.
Well judging by the trailer Hazno will be strumming his guitar and serenading Smegz, then they're going to have sex in the kitchen. Afterwards they're going to rush out to have their photos taken in a passport booth 😃 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Thank goodness to you all for giving me 30 pages to read at nearly 2am when my 5 month old has decided she only wants to sleep on me not her bassinet!

Came across this in HouseinHabit’s Instagram stories today, she has a folder of photos labelled MM Yacht Girl - wonder if we can convince her to share those with the world!

Also I got these jumpers advertised to me - would 100% wear this anywhere near Smeg

Agree with all those who’ve commented on the suspicious timing of all todays events! Why can’t they just go and live the quiet private life they claimed they were leaving the RF for!
Yes I saw that too!

I'm watching it... I always have to look. 🤪
Are you able to record it for us and I'll save it in the media gallery? I can watch it, but I don't think I can record it.

Reactions: 16
It’s one thing to ask somebody where they are from and after hearing their answer drop it. It’s is another thing to continue asking where are you from after hearing that answer.

I find it highly ignorant that the royal family would have somebody representing them who is this clueless and out of touch. Repeatedly asking somebody who is a POC where they are “from from” is such a cliché! If you are so old that you don’t have this basic social etiquette, why are you working at royal functions?

If the lady wanted to talk about Africa or the Caribbean she should have just done so. Or if she wanted to ask about her name - do that as it’s not the cliché of othering somebody and implying that they aren’t really British.

And many many people of the African diaspora from an older generation, whose ancestors were kidnapped from Africa and had their language, religion, family, culture violently stripped from them, decided to give themselves “new” non slave owner names. This is not cultural appropriation.
Many of these people went to Africa. Of course they don't stand out there. Nor are they always welcome.

Reactions: 12
The Ocra trailer seemed to have more controversial clips. But I suppose there could be a 2nd trailer to come.

Reactions: 13
I feel so bad for Lady Susan. I feel she was setup. this is her life, and she was collateral damage. Sistas will move onto shame someoe else tomorrow, but do they stop to think they hurt another Sister? We are the sisterhood of women. And it was so wrong to go after another. I’m really mad about this. These idiots don’t care who they come for. They are hurting the progress we’ve made in overcoming skin color prejudices. duck them. I hope Lady Susan knows how much support she has. I bet her words were twisted, and she was used. The sugars are as cunty as their masters, bleep Harry and bleep Rachel. And Iused tol9vetst name. Pfft.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.