Harry & Meghan #269 When will Charles put an end to this crap? The ginger whinger and his penis fly trap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't even look at photo's of them anymore. I don't click on links and I certainly won't be watching the trailer, let alone the series. I'm totally dependent on this thread to know what's going on with them. :LOL:
And I'm alternating this thread with happy music and Unsolved (no, solved) Mysteries (No, no mystery) that Cannot be Explained (actually easily explained). The archeological ones are good though.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
You can't really even say that the weather is nice because someone might, say have skin cancer and the sun might be offensive to them. I suppose you could say, "isn't it nice that we're having weather" but then you'd offend the climate change brigade. But if I don't talk to anyone, will that be considered violence? You know it's not wonder there are so many ads on American TV for Rx medication....
I get your point. It’s impossible to cover all the bases but racism is a particularly explosive topic guaranteed to generate headlines. So briefing people never to ask black people where they’re from unless it is specifically relevant to the event is one thing that would prevent some major bombs being dropped!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
yes I get you! I've hardly contributed and haven't kept up to date with the threads because they have both sickened me so much and every time you think they can't stoop any lower and they do!

I wonder where he was going to or had been with those trousers on?
They would have us believe just lounging around at home 🙈

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Just read a post on fb about the incident involving Lady SH, I’ll paste it below. Thoughts?

Imagine if we had a King that had the backbone to defend his own God Mother (I think they meant POW). I think asking where someone is from is showing an interest in their. Not a racist slur. We sometimes ask people if they look or even sound different, accents often instigate curiosity too. A storm in a teacup. He has the powerbase to have defused this pointless media frenzy, and save her Majesty’s loyal volunteer. Instead he chose to weakly cave in to wokism to protect his thousand year old brand. 60 years of service trashed by a week man.

The post above has received 9.7k likes and 7k shares.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I get your point. It’s impossible to cover all the bases but racism is a particularly explosive topic guaranteed to generate headlines. So briefing people never to ask black people where they’re from unless it is specifically relevant to the event is one thing that would prevent some major bombs being dropped!
Yes but with the professionally offended they would still cry racism, "oh they weren't interested in me or my history, it must be because they think they are superior to me"

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Yes but with the professionally offended they would still cry racism, "oh they weren't interested in me or my history, it must be because they think they are superior to me"
It's a no win situation, really. This moaner set a trap and Lady Hussey fell into it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
It looks tit. Just pictures and chatty heads. What a waste of money Netflix.
Exactly. Why would anyone care about their so called ‘love story’ anyway? Plenty of people have love stories of their own - more real, more enduring, more beautiful, and with less cuntage and collateral damage than the Harkle one. Their ‘love story’ has a lot of victims.
My parents love story lasted over 60 years until my dad passed. It was real and it was both ordinary and very special. My own is going strong after 30 years, but I don’t shove it down other people’s throats and assume everyone wants to know all about it and see pictures of us snogging in the kitchen.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Yet again, the palace is not defending a family member under criticism by H and M. The black lady's clothes were inappropriate. Rude of her, since she entered a palace that way. I think a white girl would've been stopped and questioned with skepticism similarly by a staff member/family member. Poor old lady. She needs defenders.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
SH job for the past 60 years has been to work the room, ask questions of the guests and then whisper in the Queen's ear a short biography so the Queen could have a conversation and let the guest feel valued and welcome. That was the point of the questions. SH is going to be heartbroken that she has caused this shitstorm. In the UK we don't 'other' people like they do in America. If you have a British passport you are British whatever your heritage, not African British, etc. I kind of feel like I'm treading on eggshells and have to be careful what I say but I will strike up conversations with people (usually the uber driver!) who have a strong accent, regional or international, and ask whether they've always lived in London and they will tell me very interesting reasons of how they got here, often sad. I ask if they miss home/like living in the UK/get to visit home or whether they think of where they are as home or where they left behind as home. A middle-aged Scottish bartender told me his daughter was grown up and he decided he wanted to switch up his life and so he moved down to London and was having a ball. I'm curious about people and their stories and a nosey fucker. I wouldn't ask any of these questions of a woman with a Hackney/London accent though.

It's how you ask the questions and if people don't want to chat I don't push it. But it was SH's job to ask these questions and on this occasion, she did it badly. I am all for people wearing what they want and honouring their cultural heritage so I don't have a problem with that. But I do think given her past form Fulani went to the palace with an agenda and if it wasn't SH it would have been some other person who she would have an issue with. This has all been timed to undermine the RF and William and Kate's visit to the US, from this to Basu's interview to the Netflix and Invictus trailers dropping and it shows that Harry hates his father and brother to such a degree that he prepared to undo the 73 years of his grandmother's legacy

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Just read a post on fb about the incident involving Lady SH, I’ll paste it below. Thoughts?

Imagine if we had a King that had the backbone to defend his own God Mother (I think they meant POW). I think asking where someone is from is showing an interest in their. Not a racist slur. We sometimes ask people if they look or even sound different, accents often instigate curiosity too. A storm in a teacup. He has the powerbase to have defused this pointless media frenzy, and save her Majesty’s loyal volunteer. Instead he chose to weakly cave in to wokism to protect his thousand year old brand. 60 years of service trashed by a week man.

The post above has received 9.7k likes and 7k shares.
That is what the Royals have ALWAYS done. Unfortunately preservation of the institution comes before everything. Lady Hussey has been around long enough to know that.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Well judging by the trailer Hazno will be strumming his guitar and serenading Smegz, then they're going to have sex in the kitchen. Afterwards they're going to rush out to have their photos taken in a passport booth 😃 😅
Hands up everyone who thinks Sparry had enough dedication to actually learn to play the guitar.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
exactly this! damned if you do, damned if you don't!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
That lone shot of her at the funeral pissed me off. She showed up to “pay respects” to then release a documentary 3 months later playing victim. The family /country/world was grieving and she was getting money shots. In Texas we usually say, Bless your heart but today I’m saying duck YOU, MEGHAN, DUCHESS OF DELUSION🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼
My hope is this vile bleep be taken down in such a public and humiliating manner one day.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
I have comments. But I'm feeling too annoyed, the post I was writing disappeared and that Netflix trailer made my headache worse.

The headlines are getting worse - Guardian really stirring it (headline about trying to make Ngozi denounce citizenship 🙄) and I just read an article - someone's first hand account of BP's 'racism', in which most of the article was about the person's own feelings of not belonging and expectation of racism. Not discounting their experiences - plenty of people I know have experienced racism to some extent in the UK and other places. But plenty of them have also managed to overcome the stand-offishness or outright hostility with some patience, and have assimilated well, or least found some form of community.

These articles crying about encountering racist behaviour - mostly limited to the question 'where are you from' - while admitting that they themselves feel out of place (of course you will in a palace, unless you're like Smegs) and expecting to be discriminated against...these are really so harmful and make light of those who have suffered far worse than what could very well be curiosity about their origins.

I get it. I have family and friends who have had to go and settle within communities and work with people who don't trust or like 'outsiders'. They're not treated very badly, but aren't treated very nicely either. But then honestly, can any of us claim that we face no discrimination or rude behaviour within our own communities? Or even our own families?

I think I'm rambling now, but will say that we are not living in an ideal world where everyone is deemed equal, or where instant acceptance is guaranteed. It is understandable and fair to be alert and refuse to tolerate discrimination, but it is also extremely harmful - both to yourself and others - to go around expecting trouble and flying off the handle at every perceived slight. Don't tolerate disrespect, but maybe take a beat to understand whether there actually is some disrespect.

BBC showed the woman while I was typing this. She was all Smegsy-in-whingefest and described how Lady SH just came up to her, moved her hair aside to read her tag and said she wanted to know her name, 'all without any conversation'. Like maybe dude, there was a lot of noise and she wanted to make sure she got your name right? I ask for spellings or prefer to read names and such too because my ears are constantly ringing. And maybe she wouldn't have needed to read your name if you'd introduced yourself like a normal polite person?

In other news, the South African President is in trouble. Smegs went to the same black magic practitioner as my aunt, and uncle's wife I swear 🤦🤦 (and no, it's not a racist thing. I'm serious. They really do this hexing etc)
This. You can move up the road and be an outsider. Does anyone think she would get any attention in Africa? I think her name would be called into question.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.