Harry & Meghan #269 When will Charles put an end to this crap? The ginger whinger and his penis fly trap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surrender, capitulation is not a strategy. It is surrender. This is just the start. What is KC going to do if they claim Camilla is a racist? Send her to a nunnery? What about Kate? Beg MM to come back and make her POW to appease the howling mob? I don’t put anything past these two…has nothing been learned from the past? Doesn’t look like it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Not me. Mr Hamster plays the guitar and spends hours practising. Hazno has the attention span of a gnat.
Yes, Mr Cass is a musician and he's practised every single day since I met him 45 years ago. Never misses practise. He's still learning new stuff as well as writing his own stuff. No way could haz do that.

Reactions: 28
I found this photo on Quora where Hazno is pretending to punch a baby 🤨
Who does that?
main-qimg-1695f9faefe1775306b43f393e439162-lq.jpeg-1.jpg

The poor kid looks traumatised

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
SH job for the past 60 years has been to work the room, ask questions of the guests and then whisper in the Queen's ear a short biography so the Queen could have a conversation and let the guest feel valued and welcome. That was the point of the questions. SH is going to be heartbroken that she has caused this shitstorm. In the UK we don't 'other' people like they do in America. If you have a British passport you are British whatever your heritage, not African British, etc. I kind of feel like I'm treading on eggshells and have to be careful what I say but I will strike up conversations with people (usually the uber driver!) who have a strong accent, regional or international, and ask whether they've always lived in London and they will tell me very interesting reasons of how they got here, often sad. I ask if they miss home/like living in the UK/get to visit home or whether they think of where they are as home or where they left behind as home. A middle-aged Scottish bartender told me his daughter was grown up and he decided he wanted to switch up his life and so he moved down to London and was having a ball. I'm curious about people and their stories and a nosey fucker. I wouldn't ask any of these questions of a woman with a Hackney/London accent though.

It's how you ask the questions and if people don't want to chat I don't push it. But it was SH's job to ask these questions and on this occasion, she did it badly. I am all for people wearing what they want and honouring their cultural heritage so I don't have a problem with that. But I do think given her past form Fulani went to the palace with an agenda and if it wasn't SH it would have been some other person who she would have an issue with. This has all been timed to undermine the RF and William and Kate's visit to the US, from this to Basu's interview to the Netflix and Invictus trailers dropping and it shows that Harry hates his father and brother to such a degree that he prepared to undo the 73 years of his grandmother's legacy
It's like my dad always said. You can have a million atta boys, but one oh tit and you're out. 😒

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I have raced to post thst the Netflix trailer has dropped! Oh the timing… what absolute CAAANT!!!

ETA - I knew I’d be late to the party! It’s bloody awful anyway.I hope they expose themselves for the lying, manipulative creeps that they are.

• Sick
Reactions: 36
Charles always wanted to ''appeal'' to trends, changes, he is the original ''enlightened .''
It wouldn't be a bad thing, if he was a better judge of character .
Ngozi and Charles 1997:
o-develop-projects-that-help-the-community-2D5E79F.jpg

Snakes lose gratitude and the willingness to figure out ''intent'' when profit is involved , it always happens .
The endless sucking up to the Harkles, seems to pay off for Charles , he isn't directly attacked, screw everyone else including W&K, and the British people.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I don’t think (maybe famous last words) the Netflix show will be as dramatic as we think. They’re obviously going to make the trailer full of drama, they need it to get people to watch. But the fact that it’s the same line used “protect my family” makes me think there’s not much that’s new coming, otherwise they would have led with that. And also, they can’t sit there and slag of individuals, that’s defamation and whilst the Queen may have allowed it, Charles will not.
He's shaking his head "no" when he says "to protect my family"

I'm Thalia your body language gal 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It seems to me like the RF are bound to have the dirt on Meghan, why isn't it being released to the press? It's well past time for a punch to be landed back.
The "never complain, never explain" mantra clearly isn't working with this one, she will keep attacking. The gruesomes have learned they can say whatever they like without consequence and I think it's really causing damage, especially to W&C and their future.
Silence and appeasement is making the RF look weak and like Saint Meghan of Victimville is telling the truth. It sickens me to think she's smugly celebrating getting one over them this week.

Reactions: 37
Gives me hope. I want a full investigation followed by a released report and criminal charges if relevant. I'm sure blackmailing even your own family for money is a crime

Yeah, but then there's this.... YEARS
TRF are fucked either way. They waited too long to release the kraken. Continuing to jnvite them and treat them as "much loved family members" just disgusts monarchists like us and gives credence to their vile claims (and energises the Sugars, republicans and other accusers who say they are keeping them sweet because the Harkles are telljng the truth).
I feel so bad for Kate. They both look more stressed and ill at ease than they did in Jamaica.
Scoobie BOASTING that the harkles trailer timing is meant to upstage Earthshot shows that they now feel that they can do whatever they want with total impunity. They are officially untouchable

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
It's party time guys

have they actually been removed or just the new guys added in so the only change is now the number of COS is higher?

edit: I see these two shits are still on the COS list. Not good enough IMO.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
I said in the other thread that I was going to have to fire up my Netflix subscription to watch Haz and Smeg's doc mainly to heap scorn on it. Scrap that. Netflix can duck right off. I think Netflix has been working behind the scenes in collusion with Harry and used its financial heft to facilitate all this drama. They've seen how poorly Smeg's podcast has done and just how bleeping boring she is. They know how much interest there is in upcoming Netflix shows and knew people would rather watch paint dry than watch 'Harry and Meghan'

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.