Harry & Meghan #267 The Not So Fresh Prince Of Bel Air

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The desperation is real.

Too many pictures of Catherine and the other royal women on Twitter so she decided to ask minions to release her own pathetic one.
Doesn't that also have the "tree of life" that was photoshopped into her pregnancy photo?

Reactions: 18
Ours is :

Appetizers (others are bringing so I’m not sure what)

Turkey
Brown turkey gravy
Dressing (bread stuffing cooked in a pan)
Mashed potatoes
Sweet potatoes with brown sugar streusel
Roasted Brussels sprouts with bacon and cranberries
Homemade Cranberry jelly with bourbon and vanilla
Canned cranberry jelly
Roasted asparagus with balsamic drizzle
Stuffed cabbage rolls
Kielbasa and sauerkraut
Meatballs and sausage in marinara sauce
Stuffed shells
Eggplant parmigiana

Pumpkin pie
Chocolate cream pie
Apple pie
Lemon meringue pie
Chocolate peanut butter cupcakes

ETA: forgot cornbread casserole

My immediate family is 30 people, so we have a feast!
My partner always roasts the Brussels sprouts too

Mmmm apple pie and custard

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Looking at the pictures from last night and with hindsight it really is a good thing they left ..... pushed or not ..... if they had stayed imagine the havoc they would have caused at every public event. She, who cannot be tamed, would have disgraced the RF by not abiding by protocol, elbowing her way to the front to meet visiting dignitaries, wearing totally unsuitable clothes and generally being one big pain in the arse.
If they had stayed I think the impact on the RF would have been even worse than it has been so far. At least the RF have managed to distance themselves from the Gruesomes and their actions and people have noted this and are seeing Sparry and TW for what they really are. KC3 and the family are standing back and watching what is unfolding .....

"Never interfere with an enemy in the process of destroying himself." Napoleon.
+1 to this.

I have thought that so many times especially since joining Tattle and reading the threads and the excellent wiki here. Their leaving (or being kicked out) was the lesser of the two evils, imo. They couldn't be trusted to behave, basically, still less represent the royal family in any way.

Just looking at the clip (yes, I enjoyed watching it more than once today 😁) where they tried to push their way in when they should have been already seated - the aides who had to corral them were obviously on alert that something like that would be required. No doubt that type of behaviour would be repeated over and over, had they stayed.

It's obvious from that clip that everyone else there had their measure taken by then.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Ours is :
Wow, that is a feast. I love that you have Polish and Italian dishes. Cranberry jelly with bourbon and vanilla sounds yummy. In the past I just added orange zest and Grand Marnier, but I love bourbon. Do you use vanilla bean or extract?

Reactions: 20
Going back to the Oprah interview, if she was the strong woman she claims to be, why didn't she say anything or challenge the person who made the the alleged racist claim at the time

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Ours is :

Wow. Never thought to add bourbon. I’m making my cranberry sauce shortly, and if there’s bourbon, I will try it. I’m doing 2 bags of cranberries, how much bourbon, and which Vanilla would you suggest?

ih, and I believe the adorable little girl is Meg and Joe’s. not a maternal cell in her body. And that’s on Doria.

Reactions: 20
wootton just played some of the last podcast and I feel so sorry for the royal family having to listen to that tedious voice drone on and on saying sweet fanny adam and never getting to the bloody point. Can you imagine living with it? Goodnight tout le monde

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Going back to the Oprah interview, if she was the strong woman she claims to be, why didn't she say anything or challenge the person who made the the alleged racist claim at the time
Because it never happened

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh, I love the clip where the Green Megniac tossed chairs aside to jump in ahead of the Wales during an exit? I love that one,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I've ever understood the sweet potatoes topped with marshmallows!
I never understood ruining sweet potatoes in general. I just roast them and keep them slightly underdone so I can peel them and slice. I put them in an oven dish and dot with butter. Finish them in the ovenprior to serving. Why do people think they need more sugar? There is plenty of natural sugar.

Reactions: 23
We should do this again next month for our Christmas Dinners 😀😛❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I love Thanksgiving, it's about sharing food, and being grateful-what's not to love. Before my husband and I separated I use to cook for my best friend's family and any other peeps who needed a place. I think my largest dinner was for about 25 people and it took days to cook. Tomorrow it will just be my poodles and I; last year I ordered pizza which was depressing. So this year I am making a small but decent dinner. Instead of turkey, I am making a roasted Cornish Game Hen with cornbread stuffing (also contains onion,celery, sausage, fresh corn, cranberries and toasted pinenuts). What is gravy? Gravy is the best part of Thanksgiving dinner, so I am not scrimping. I am roasting a turkey wing for pan drippings and chopped turkey for the gravy. My gravy starts with a bacon rue so it has a smokey flavor and also contains chopped bacon and chopped sage, turkey broth, dry vermouth and cream. This give the gravy a golden color rather than brown. Since it is dinner for one, I am not making mashed potatoes, or baked sweet potatoes or yams (I don't like the marshmellow thing so I use to serve baked sweet potatoes finished with black pepper and sour cream which is a nice contrast). I am simply roasting some carrots finished with balsamic for my side dish and a little green salad. (My side dishes for my big dinners included sauteed green beans with pancetta, garlic, leaks, toasted pine nuts and lemon and orange zest, and glazed carrots with white wine, fresh orange juice and cardamom.) No pie-sigh. There will be copius amounts of white wine and probably some cognac.
P.S. When shopping yesterday I was flabbergasted by the price of fresh turkey, moderate sized turkeys were $75 and up. Food prices are terrible. 🥴
What a wonderful menu planner you are! Your personal dinner is spot on. Years ago I was waffling about making a turkey for just the two of us and had a game hen in the freezer and that was what I made. It is a very good alternative. Enjoy it all tomorrow!

Happy Thanksgiving to all! I have to admit that this has always been my favorite holiday because it encompasses all the different ethnicities, cultures and countries of origin. I feel like Tiny Tim should pop in a month early and say "God bless us all!"

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
If you take Harry’s version of when it was said , as it was said to him, it was before they were married ..so 2 years married and then Oprah was 1 year after they left …they said nothing for 3 years !!!
Even then they still wanted half in / half out , but the Queen said no, so it can’t have been so traumatising as they wanted to spend half the year within the royal family !!!

This ripple of hope award has just made a complete mockery of people who do really stand up to racism . Well done those people !

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
It's laughable listening to her bigging up Reitmans after we've heard the truth in Tom Bowers book

• Sick
Reactions: 29
It's laughable listening to her bigging up Reitmans after we've heard the truth in Tom Bowers book

Such a hypocrite. She was happy to take their money even though she felt that the store was beneath her. Well Meghan, Bergdorf Goodman and Neiman Marcus were not going to make you an offer.

What really got me were her demands about the hotel suite, bathrobe and the shoes! She should have been happy they were giving her a job with TV commercial exposure.

Reactions: 39
I am happy to announce that I have not listened to a single one of her podcasts.

But I keep track of their flopping. Always.

US:
View attachment 1754579

UK:
View attachment 1754583

Canada:
View attachment 1754590

What happened Canada? Did the bots not get paid?

Australia, New Zealand, Ireland:

Not in the Top 100.
This is Shocking !!! They started off in top 10 …they’ve got lower and lower each week ...people have lost interest , no question .
WHO will she blame ??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.