Harry & Meghan #267 The Not So Fresh Prince Of Bel Air

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, I love the clip where the Green Megniac tossed chairs aside to jump in ahead of the Wales during an exit? I love that one,
😁 They wanted to get ahead of Edward and Sophie, I think, who had no intention of racing them or jostling for position with them anyway 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Is anyone else just open-mouthed-slack-jawed wondering why the duck anyone would leave the fairytale palace, carriages and amazing jewels to go and squat on the Ellen show?

I mean, if you were truly a homebody (like me!), I could understand leaving to live a genuinely private life, but WTF? why would anyone who loves publicity and being "a star" leave?

Did she really believe she could outshine our monarchy?

🤣 😅 🤣 😅 🤣 😅 🤣 😅 🤣 😅

Oh I just. cannot. breathe.

😅😅😅😅😅😅🤣🤣🤣🤣

It is just too funny.

#from palaces to d list podcasts
#from state banquets to slutdrops and squats
Absolutely. I still can’t believe that they left the royal life for the crap pr life they have now. They have to work so hard now to be seen and appear relevant. They are dumbest people on the planet. Truly stupid.

However it’s a blessing they did leave as they would be still causing stress and havoc. The RF don’t appear stressed at all in public anyway but with them around it would be a nightmare trying to control them. They did the RF a huge favour in leaving. It would be far worst if they stayed.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Wow, that is a feast. I love that you have Polish and Italian dishes. Cranberry jelly with bourbon and vanilla sounds yummy. In the past I just added orange zest and Grand Marnier, but I love bourbon. Do you use vanilla bean or extract?
I make my own vanilla bean paste and use that. I am a full blooded Italic (half Italian, half Slavic) so we always have to represent!

Wow. Never thought to add bourbon. I’m making my cranberry sauce shortly, and if there’s bourbon, I will try it. I’m doing 2 bags of cranberries, how much bourbon, and which Vanilla would you suggest?

ih, and I believe the adorable little girl is Meg and Joe’s. not a maternal cell in her body. And that’s on Doria.
A couple of tablespoons of the bourbon and about a tablespoon of vanilla (if you have vanilla paste it is best) then taste and adjust!

Reactions: 22
Everyone makes their own version and Rum sounds delish in it! Oh, and let’s not forget a homemade whipped cream dollop! 👍🏻
With homemade cranberry sauce on top, too.

I'm still sick, but I'm going to have my pie, whipped cream, & cranberry sauce.
And some stuffing/dressing made with sausage. And some turkey. Was able to get a fresh turkey breast, so I don't have to do the whole big long rigamarole of cooking a whole turkey.
;D

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Dearest brainy JAR, she’s even provoked mild-mannered Libby Purvis:
I'm thinking that the Royal strategy of giving them rope to hang themselves is working beautifully. Another few feet, who knows what will give way??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I've been wondering how a sporran is cleaned and cared for.
Does Lt.Col. Johnny Thompson clean his own or does he have a minion to do it?
Are the things shampooed and blown dry?
I’d volunteer to be the Sporran Cleaner. But only if I could do it while he was wearing it. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Absolutely. I still can’t believe that they left the royal life for the crap pr life they have now. They have to work so hard now to be seen and appear relevant. They are dumbest people on the planet. Truly stupid.

However it’s a blessing they did leave as they would be still causing stress and havoc. The RF don’t appear stressed at all in public anyway but with them around it would be a nightmare trying to control them. They did the RF a huge favour in leaving. It would be far worst if they stayed.
It didn't suit Meghan's skills to be part of a constitutional monarchy, Harry was whining about the UK so it made sense for them to step away, albeit not as they'd hoped.

They don't appear to be very good at producing Netflix/Spotify content, although as some said upthread or previous thread she probably would get on well with something along the lines of The Tig.

What happened with Invictus? I haven't read anything about it being released.

Reactions: 33
To all our American Tattlers (happy thanksgiving eve 😁), this is completely off topic but I'd quite like a complete run down of your thanksgiving menus (pretty please).

Also, what is gravy? And why isn't it brown like what we have here in the UK? Please and thankyou.

(DanDan is on a low sodium diet and lives vicariously through others food)
My gravy is brown. I guess chicken gravy might be lighter, but my turkey gravy is brown.

I've ever understood the sweet potatoes topped with marshmallows!
The only way I like sweet potatoes is cut very thin, sprinkled with salt, pepper, and garlic and air fried till crispy. My daughter in law hates sweet potatoes but she tried these and said it's the only way she'll eat them.
DON'T like marshmellows.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I agree ChaoticArtist it looks like Harry's head has been put onto someone else's head and IMO Harry looks like he has been photoshopped into this picture as 1. The top of his head is blurry 2. Harry's hair has suddenly gone white/grey when in the Elton video his hair was brown/red 3. His head looks bigger when compared to Meghan's and Amanda's head and 4. Why are there 2 dark spots above his ears. Also I find it weird that Amanda met with Harry and Meghan considering that she only appears at the end of the podcast to share a poem. Something doesn't seem right with this picture though because they both look very different from the Elton video and Meghan looks very different when you compare her to the Variety interview.
I think the brown/red look on the right is their usual sepia wash that they do.
The photo on the left is closer to H's hair colour that I remember when he was younger. A sort of ginger blond.
Someone has read this thread and told them we know they have been putting that sepia wash over their photos to make out they have red hair.

And of course H has greyish white going thru his hair, he is living his best life with Smegzilla. 🦖

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Yeah alright, Spain have got their big man up front...

But just you wait 'til we get rid of that donkey Southgate...
And get in a bloke who knows the value of sticking the boot in...

1669273232309.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.