Harry & Meghan #267 The Not So Fresh Prince Of Bel Air

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been wondering how a sporran is cleaned and cared for.
Does Lt.Col. Johnny Thompson clean his own or does he have a minion to do it?
Are the things shampooed and blown dry?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
That footage! You can see the aides rushing to usher them into the other room but then it was too late as the Queen was then heading into the other room so they then had to hold Haz and TW back into their proper ranksā€¦ after the Queen, Charles etc. Haz should have known, and respected, his rank but obviously she knows best (not).
Is that not what they wanted? ..........To be seen to be in the party of Senior Royals ....... if so does that mean they achieved what they wanted? If so that makes me :sick:. Would love to know if they faced any consequences for their deplorable actions.......

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Okay, well Iā€™ll do my best to give you tomorrowā€™s dinner menu rundown. Iā€™m spending it w/other single friends, so weā€™re all making our specialties & Turkey is (strangely) not on the menu! Someone is bringing a honey-baked ham, we also have cheesy potato casserole (my dish w/small tater chunks, sour cream, shredded cheddar, a can of cream of chicken soup and fresh chopped chives all mixed up & baked till bubbly!) Thereā€™s also green bean casserole, sweet potato casserole, a Caprese salad, a Greek salad, mashed potatoes w/country gravy (which means itā€™s flour based w/ground sausage & is to DIE for!) Someone is making shrimp and grits stuffing (a Southern dish Iā€™ve never had!) and Iā€™m bringing two blueberry pies w/homemade whipped cream! This is NOT food for a low-sodium diet my dear, but dayum, itā€™s gonna be good! šŸ˜‹
What's your address?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
In some Italian households in NY, red tomato sauce for pastas is called gravy. And brown 'juice mix' from meats and poultry is called sauce.
In the other households, tomato sauce is Sauce, or marinara. The brown juices from turkey and other meats is called Gravy.

Our meal is Turkey, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, bread stuffing, greenbean casserole, corn, brown gravy, cranberry sauce ,rolls, Lasagne, and assorted pickes and olives. Pumpkin pie w/ whipped cream AND French Vanlla cake with Buttercream frosting.

The Cunts have a smaller menu. They should be eating their hearts out because of all they've done.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
To all our American Tattlers (happy thanksgiving eve šŸ˜), this is completely off topic but I'd quite like a complete run down of your thanksgiving menus (pretty please).

Also, what is gravy? And why isn't it brown like what we have here in the UK? Please and thankyou.

(DanDan is on a low sodium diet and lives vicariously through others food)
Love this holidayā€¦same menu every year. Roast turkey, with bread,celery, onion, carrot dressing. Mashed potatoes. Sweet potatoes. Southern Green beans with bacon, homemade cranberries, salad, pumpin pie and pecan pie with whipped cream.

I make my turkey with half and halfā€¦so itā€™s beige not brown.

• Heart
I looked closer. Itā€™s a filter of sorts. Now the other pic was definitely photoshopped to make her look old, but this is just filtered. Sorry, but even though itā€™s crappy they do it, Princess Kate is still beautiful inside and out. (Unlike the mattress actress with the šŸ¦€ minge and who is related to Satan ā€¦)

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I thought they got a private plane back?

DanDan is now covid free (tested because 1. I'm curious and 2. I have a dance class tomorrow that I can't miss because of an upcoming Christmas show) Taste has returned almost fully. MrDanDan also went down with it but is fine, The Gen Z (who we had spent the weekend with appears to be totally immune). Thanks for all the good wishes, I hope everyone else is feeling better :)

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I've been wondering how a sporran is cleaned and cared for.
Does Lt.Col. Johnny Thompson clean his own or does he have a minion to do it?
Are the things shampooed and blown dry?
I can tell you this bizarrely, (OH is a Scot). wash the hair of sporran never the hide, no shampoo, then swing it outside , dab with a cloth for excess moisture, comb very gently. Never wash a Kilt. Once boots are polished , to get really glossy shine, they should be buffed with a shin bone of a stag .!!
(These jobs are not my department btw !)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The stakes have been raised...

There is only one man who can save us...

1669229643844.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
I didnā€™t see a date on that post. Who knows when itā€™s from šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
It was dated 2 days ago and the comment was a week old (or at least it was when they screenshotted it). It specifically mentions coming back from the funeral.

Yes to all of this. I couldn't agree more. Who marries a prince, gets to live in Palaces, with jewels, clothes, every opportunityand gives it up? . Who the duck trashes that all unless she's under mind control to try and take down be Monarchy? But ioosly I think she's just a bleep who didn't realize while she's on the top rung, she got the short ladder.
I still maintain they were kicked out.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Is that not what they wanted? ..........To be seen to be in the party of Senior Royals ....... if so does that mean they achieved what they wanted? If so that makes me :sick:. Would love to know if they faced any consequences for their deplorable actions.......
Ikwym.
They did get themselves into the spotlight but just showed themselves up, imo.
Everyone apart from Charles ignores them, and he only spoke to them because he absolutely had to.

They looked really stupid, and I would love to be able to read the minds of the guys who had to try to usher them away.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The Stoat is boiling with jealousy over Major Johnny's fans swooning over his "Softly Swishing Swinging Sporran" .... so was yesterday "papped by accident" in downtown Montyshitto at the In-N-Out-Shag Burger Bar
download (6).jpeg

Aphid Scabies Tweeted this pic of the Second in Line:

"HRH His Royal Highness Prince Harald Edward Mountebank-Wanka rocks a Cute Sporran - lurvve his thigh-gap! Knocks Johnny No-Mates into a cocked hat, natch! "
"Does the Royal Stud wear anything underneath??? "
" My Lips Are Sealed!!! ...Mwah!! šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‰šŸ’ŖšŸ‘ƒšŸ†šŸ—
Follow me on Twitter @Buttplugg.Luvvver

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.