Harry & Meghan #267 The Not So Fresh Prince Of Bel Air

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely right in normal circumstances, but what's happened with the Stoat and his upcoming memoir, plus the fact that the Royals who were so quiet before are now hot news, has brought the past up again.
BookWorm said Diana, and I think it will turn out she's right.
Camilla to be Queen, skeletons in KC's cupboard, plus the Stoat furious and armed with insider knowledge. There are unresolved issues and these never really go away do they. People remember, and because of recent events it's now become current again to Charles's great dismay.
Shouty would last 3 minutes criticising her ruling party in Nigeria, but she does it here because she can. Like they all do.
Interesting that nobody has asked her about her slave-trading ancestors. It's not her fault, but she should deal with it honestly and afford the same courtesy to us colonial Raj-celebrating imperialist white middle-aged women, born after the Battle of Rorke's Drift. Like Shouty, we weren't there either.
If anyone asks her anything about her slave trading family, or disputes anything she says, they'll be immediately blocked.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Why would Brynn allow her son to be used as the fake Archie? Of course the obvious answer is money, but does she really need the money that much?

Is she Peg's friend? What is the connection?

So many questions to be honest and I also don't see the benefit here. It's also degrading to use your child like that and get money for it? Ugh. I don't like that at all.

They have never said anything about the rumours either which is odd because with all these rumours going around they should have come out and said our child is not Archie his name is Gavin but by not saying anything it just raises even more suspicion IMO.

It's so odd that they would just let this rumour go on. I would have nipped it in the bud the moment I heard the rumour, if it was me. A mere google search of his name shows how damaging it has become.

Reactions: 29
If anyone asks her anything about her slave trading family, or disputes anything she says, they'll be immediately blocked.
It has to be in a way that's unblockable. That's why a TV presenter would be ideal. Or perhaps someone could do a documentary on her fascinating family history. There's more than one way to crack a nut.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Lady C plunging right in

Would President of S.Africa accept state visit if TRF were racist? İnvitation was made by TQ and the reality is that there is no structural racism. Pres. R. was pleased with the reception he received. S. Africans are pissed of with Smeg ruining the S. Africa tour with her pityfest and then claiming that S. Africans celebrated her wedding in the streets.

KC and advisors have a difficult path to tread?
KC's speech alluded to mistakes of the past and slavery. Lady C felt that he should have mentioned that the British Empire was the first to abolish slavery. Otherwise it is pandering to the crazies with talk of reparations.

İn hindsight would TRF have had greater control over the Harkles if they had permitted them to be part-time?
Lady C said it would have made no difference to the Harkles' behaviour. Lady C's revelations in her book were washed away by the tsunami of Megxit. Smeg was uncontrollable and cutting deals before Megxit. Smeg has the rage of the spoilt child. Every time the Palace vetoed one of her schemes it fueled her resentment and breaking of the rules. Smeg's primary motivation was always money (don't give the milk away for free). The only sensible action was what TQ advised - fully in or fully out.

Ripple of Hope saga? Links with Ripple award were created by Sunshine Stinks and Liz Garbus (NF producer/ Rory Kennedy) and not the Harkles themselves. A strategic PR campaign and highly nepotic. The awards are in December when Harkle love story is released and before Spare is released in January.

The Harkles are fuelling colour and class prejudice? Total lack of consistency between belief and action. Hypocritical to talk about equity and racial hatred. Mischievous and destructive against the common good.

Haz's belief that Smeg and Diana are similar? Smeg has played the soft and sweet card and is adept at keeping up an act when she needs to. She knew what Haz wanted and used books about Diana as a template. Lady C has been told that Smeg does faux sincerity very well on a one-to-one basis. Accomplished enough to dupe Haz.

İf only the Markle family's warning abut Smeg had been heeded? İt was too late.

What reaction will the Harkles get at the Coronation? The next 2 months' behaviour will be crucial.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Chelsea Davy likely came to realise that Harry was a tosser and was always going to remain one. I think Harry wanted to marry her eventually but her breaking point was that while she was fond of Harry and perhaps even loved him she knew that her life would always be under scrutiny and she just didn't love him enough to take that level of scrutiny on board. Her head won out over her heart. She didn't want to commit to a tosser and have to deal with the royal life. Contrast this with Catherine who always struck me early on as uncomfortable with the royal life. She has subsequently grown into the role and has it mastered now while exuding assuredness and confidence but she took on that early discomfort and nervousness because she genuinely loves William and knows it is not only reciprocated but that he is fundamentally a decent bloke beyond the fame.

I think Chelsea dumped him and Harry latched onto the PR driven cognitive dissonance of suggesting Davy (and everyone else he dated) just didn't want the media frenzy. No Harry, it was because you're a tosser, a tosser some nobody lovebombed and who wasn't thinking hearts or heads but pockets.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
It has to be in a way that's unblockable. That's why a TV presenter would be ideal. Or perhaps someone could do a documentary on her fascinating family history. There's more than one way to crack a nut.
BBC's genealogy programme "Who Do You Think You Are?", though I'd change the title for that shouty witch to..."Who (the f*ck) Do You Think You Are?". Game, set and match!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Is this perfume thing with Meg real? I can't believe it is. But I had a disturbing thought ... you know how potent a smell can be triggering memories, perhaps more than any other sense ... maybe Meg wants to smell like Hazno's mother to trigger him. Now THAT would be bleeping SICK.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The magic protection of the Queen has gone and it seems as though all bets are off. I never consciously realised the control HM held until it was no longer there. Her reputation was totally clean which made her bullet-proof, and we won't find that ever again.
True, but there is a plus side. If HM were still alive I very much doubt we'd have seen a debate about the CoS in Parliament at all, let alone some of the things that were said on record regarding PA and Hazza's eligibility, and the amendments that were tabled. IMO, the CoS issue should have been sorted as soon as PA and Haz ceased to be working Royals, and it was probably due to respect for HM and her love of protocol that it wasn't.

KC3 has been left in no doubt what Parliament thinks, and the latter making their feelings known more openly can only be a good thing. Particularly if KC3 hopes for any sort of "way back" for Hazza.

Last edited:
Reactions: 38
I like this blogger, he's the same one as the video I posted upthread about the flatpacks. In this one he says they have separated

Reactions: 22
Have we ever seen footage of a genuine laugh or smile from her?
The insincerity eases from every pore. The cutesy shoulder shrug, the inane giggles and that witch cackle laugh, ugh. You just know she thinks that interviewer is gagging for her :sick:

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
New excerpt from the Gyles Brandreth book.

i just logged on to post this lol Hello everyone hope you are all well sorry not posting a lot am in a good headspace at the moment and I am getting things done, I am thinking about getting Gyles book as it looks a good read and He is a decent bloke won't pull any crap

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Is this perfume thing with Meg real? I can't believe it is. But I had a disturbing thought ... you know how potent a smell can be triggering memories, perhaps more than any other sense ... maybe Meg wants to smell like Hazno's mother to trigger him. Now THAT would be bleeping SICK.
Wasn’t it said she wore Diana’s ‘bluebell’ perfume on their first date … just to remind him how like his mother she was?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Giles Brandreth is a good friend of Camilla and KC and I would like to bet a fair bit of money, that he's been encouraged to get his book out before Hazenoballs, and it will have lots of stuff in it that Hazenoballs was hoping to drop and cause a stir. Like for example releasing the real cause of HMTQ's death and demise, God Bless Her.

As Haze's book appears to be free for Black Friday we can presume that the sales are really bad. I wonder if the book sent to people for review has landed in the hands of the RF already. I can't imagine KC3 taking him back if he knows that he's been thoroughly nasty about RF/Camilla/PPW

I think this shite show is coming to an end. When TOS is home and she is on her own, the drama will be watching both of them separately.

I also saw that Nacho has said that Hazenoballs is playing polo with him on the day of the Kindness Awards Ceremony - Institutional Racism in the RF. ( in itself a hypocrisy it's almost an award for being Race Baiters). So, if this is true , Hazenoballs won't be collecting any award, it just remains to be seem if the old harpy turns up for a gurn fest :rolleyes:

the book is only free on Audiobook which you have to pay a 7'99 monthly fee for

• Heart
Reactions: 18
When my Dad was heading towards the end of his life I knew he was going downhill but as I saw him every day I did not notice the change.
It wasn’t until after he died and I saw some photos taken a few weeks apart that I realised how frail he had become in a few weeks. I was shocked!
I knew in my heart I had done everything I could to look after him but I still wondered if I could have done more.

Harry had not seen his grandmother for a while, but he did see her in his quick stopover to the Invictus games. He must have noticed a big difference.
He must have realised that she did not have much time left
So why didn’t he make more of an effort to see her again, bring his children?
Bastard!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
God, she is really going after Camilla isn't she ? 😡
Very stange. She was married and Charles obviously continued to persue her. I really like Camilla, poor woman having to put up with Charles, that can't be easy for a start. :rolleyes: Charles should have married her in the first place the silly bastard. Hazno has more Charles in him than he actually realizes ... dithering prick.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.