Harry & Meghan #267 The Not So Fresh Prince Of Bel Air

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have we ever seen footage of a genuine laugh or smile from her?
Not that I can recollect …… even the smiles on her wedding day were posed and practiced in front of the mirror for weeks beforehand. The woman is a true fake in every sense of the word. Bet when she lets that face slip, takes of the ‘tan’ and the wig in the privacy of their home we wouldn’t recognise her. No wonder she didn’t want to be filmed ‘at home’ by Nutflux!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
God, she is really going after Camilla isn't she ? 😡
Any one else think Smegol is trying to release her hounds?

Screenshot_20221126-151600.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Interesting video. Are the kids real (no, imo) and rumour that Netflix stopped filming as there was no sight of them

Thanks Lady Muck, very interesting.

The narrator said that an ideal time for the Stoats to bring the children over to the UK would have been at PP's funeral or the Platinum Jubilee. Their continued absence has given rise to rumours that there are no children.
The Ho is scamming the RF, wants titles for the children even though there are no children, taking advantage of the opportunity of titles.
Melissa Drake who supposedly attended Legless Flatpack's birth mysteriously and suddenly went on holiday.
The narrator wondered whether The Ho had threatened her with Court if she opened her mouth. There is no birth certificate for Legless.
Netflix initially stopped production because the Ho said that there could be no footage of the children at home. NF cancelled and Garrett left.
Now a U-turn and Garbus involved. It seems they will produce children for the home filming after all?
Where will they get them from? Hire them, borrow them? They've done bit before, the narrator said, so would do it again.
It seems that this whole saga has made the NF directors uncomfortable.
We need proof that Ffark and Legless are their children, he concluded.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Richard Kay in DM. 'A battle royal for America's heart. 3 decades after Diana took NY by storm, who will prove to be the true heir to her humanitarian crown'

A battle royal for America's heart: Who will prove the heir? # via https://android.com
Ridiculous……There’s no comparison …

One will be giving awards to innovative people; the other is accepting an award for himself
One will be talking about the achievements of others ; the other will be moaning whilst flogging his title.
One will be representing his family and Country; the other will be attacking his family and is a bleep(try).

• Heart
Reactions: 39

View attachment 1761911

Wasn't Angela Levine a Harry Biographer way before she was a Camilla Biographer?

And Harry gave her an interview? Can someone confirm this?

If so, he is the one who gave Angela the mic, not Camilla.

Have we ever seen footage of a genuine laugh or smile from her?

a41ef07cb19877ebfd57dc650d5b10e1e03e2f29&rid=giphy.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 33

View attachment 1761911
This might well be in the Stoat's book, the damage he says Camilla did to his parents' marriage, and there have been articles about this briefing against Diana before. Camilla was no saint either and the whole triangle was a ghastly mess. KC is a briefer and they were all at the PR machine trying to win. Diana had a huge advantage because she was generally adored, Charles much less and he was jealous of her.
Camilla the destroyer of St Diana's marriage.
Camilla trod carefully, but likely quietly undermined Diana while strengthening her position in Charles's affections. Not helped by Diana's direct accusations against Camilla.
Diana undermined Camilla by calling her "The Rottweiler".
Charles is not a strong man and always needs someone to lean on, and one of his marriage problems was that he couldn't lean on Diana. He only had Fixer Fawcett, and if he thinks this has all gone away he's mistaken.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Interesting video. Are the kids real (no, imo) and rumour that Netflix stopped filming as there was no sight of them

I found some fascinating comments underneath that video. There's a lot of flatpack truthers around now 😃

'I know for a FACT that Mizz Snarkle DID NOT give birth to this "Lilly" in that Malibu Hospital, since my cousin in SoCal checked with someone who WORKS in that hospital. Enough is ENOUGH!'

'They claimed the child was born in the Cottage Hospital in Santa Barbara...not Malibu, which does not have a hospital at all. However, there is no legal proof, with legitimate birth certificates, with recognized hospital receipts, and respected doctors' sworn statements, for either of her alleged, phantom, children...as she and her husband have claimed, to date.'

'Her sister Samantha told it in a video. Her father Thomas Markle told it also in a video that he went to a doctor's appointment with her when she was in her twenties and he was sitting next to her when the doctor announced that she couldn't never have children anymore....she had a hysterectomy.'

'If Markle actually gave birth she would talk non stop about her pregnancy. She never talks about her pregnancy ever because she doesn’t know anything about it. If she knew something about pregnancy she could have dedicated one her flop casts to it.'

Stop the video at 7.23

'7:23 why is Archie wearing a onesie that reads “my mommy and daddy are getting married”?'

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
'7:23 why is Archie wearing a onesie that reads “my mommy and daddy are getting married”?'
The child that was wearing the onesie was Gavin Gingras and a lot of people have said how similar Archie and Gavin look as they do share quite a few similarities with each other. His mother Brynn went through a miscarriage and when you read her story Meghan's sounds very similar to hers even though Brynn announced her miscarriage after Meghan's.
https://duchessdiaries.quora.com/Is...d-when-I-saw-these-photos-of-Meghan-with-Arch
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/12/10/...brave-women-pandemic-santa-gingras/index.html

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

View attachment 1761911
🙄 Jeez, some people are capable of moving on after 25+ years shouty but I guess you must have led an exemplary saint like life to think that something that happened in the last century is still worth whining about.

• Heart
  • Angry
🙄 Jeez, some people are capable of moving on after 25+ years shouty but I guess you must have led an exemplary saint like life to think that something that happened in the last century is still worth whining about.
I get a bit fed up of it. I am not personally responsible for something which happened before I was born. I wouldn't blame a murderer's children for their parent's actions.

Because someone's ancestors were abused they are not virtuous by default.

• Heart
I found some fascinating comments underneath that video. There's a lot of flatpack truthers around now 😃

'I know for a FACT that Mizz Snarkle DID NOT give birth to this "Lilly" in that Malibu Hospital, since my cousin in SoCal checked with someone who WORKS in that hospital. Enough is ENOUGH!'

'They claimed the child was born in the Cottage Hospital in Santa Barbara...not Malibu, which does not have a hospital at all. However, there is no legal proof, with legitimate birth certificates, with recognized hospital receipts, and respected doctors' sworn statements, for either of her alleged, phantom, children...as she and her husband have claimed, to date.'

'Her sister Samantha told it in a video. Her father Thomas Markle told it also in a video that he went to a doctor's appointment with her when she was in her twenties and he was sitting next to her when the doctor announced that she couldn't never have children anymore....she had a hysterectomy.'

'If Markle actually gave birth she would talk non stop about her pregnancy. She never talks about her pregnancy ever because she doesn’t know anything about it. If she knew something about pregnancy she could have dedicated one her flop casts to it.'

Stop the video at 7.23

BIB Because that's Gavin Gringas.

Reactions: 28
Absolutely right in normal circumstances, but what's happened with the Stoat and his upcoming memoir, plus the fact that the Royals who were so quiet before are now hot news, has brought the past up again.
BookWorm said Diana, and I think it will turn out she's right.
Camilla to be Queen, skeletons in KC's cupboard, plus the Stoat furious and armed with insider knowledge. There are unresolved issues and these never really go away do they. People remember, and because of recent events it's now become current again to Charles's great dismay.
Shouty would last 3 minutes criticising her ruling party in Nigeria, but she does it here because she can. Like they all do.
Interesting that nobody has asked her about her slave-trading ancestors. It's not her fault, but she should deal with it honestly and afford the same courtesy to us colonial Raj-celebrating imperialist white middle-aged women, born after the Battle of Rorke's Drift. Like Shouty, we weren't there either.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Absolutely right in normal circumstances, but what's happened with the Stoat and his upcoming memoir, plus the fact that the Royals who were so quiet before are now hot news, has brought the past up again.
BookWorm said Diana, and I think it will turn out she's right.
Camilla to be Queen, skeletons in KC's cupboard, plus the Stoat furious and armed with insider knowledge. There are unresolved issues and these never really go away do they. People remember.
Shouty would last 3 minutes criticising her ruling party in Nigeria, but she does it here because she can. Like they all do.
Interesting that nobody has asked her about her slave-trading ancestors. It's not her fault, but she should deal with it honestly and afford the same courtesy to us colonial Raj-celebrating imperialist white middle-aged women, born after the siege at Rorke's Drift.
No one is responsible for the sins of their parents, but people like her want to blame everyone else for what their ancestors did, so turnabout's fair play here. No one has asked her about her ancestors, but someone should. Every time a presenter has her as a guest, they should ask her, and they should keep asking her, incuding every graphic detail of everything her ancestors did, until she finally shuts up. What are they afraid of? Shola's shouts? She's already shouting. Shout back.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I don't know why the parents of this Gavin let these rumours go around. If you google their child's name so many theories come up and if I were a parent I would protect my child from that.

Weird.

Edit:

To me, this side-by-side of Gavin and Archie is so crazy even though I personally do not believe in the children not existing.

The hair, forehead area, the shape of the head, ears... Too similar.

main-qimg-9408c9baf45b04b14944db9bd7461e3c-lq.jpg

Reactions: 35
I don't know why the parents of this Gavin let these rumours go around. If you google their child's name so many theories come up and if I were a parent I would protect my child from that.

Weird.

Edit:

To me, this side-by-side of Gavin and Archie is so crazy even though I personally do not believe in the children not existing.

The hair, forehead area, the shape of the head, ears... Too similar.

View attachment 1762036
Why would Brynn allow her son to be used as the fake Archie? Of course the obvious answer is money, but does she really need the money that much?

Reactions: 30

Weird.
They have never said anything about the rumours either which is odd because with all these rumours going around they should have come out and said our child is not Archie his name is Gavin but by not saying anything it just raises even more suspicion IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
No one is responsible for the sins of their parents, but people like her want to blame everyone else for what their ancestors did, so turnabout's fair play here. No one has asked her about her ancestors, but someone should. Every time a presenter has her as a guest, they should ask her, and they should keep asking her, incuding every graphic detail of everything her ancestors did, until she finally shuts up. What are they afraid of? Shola's shouts? She's already shouting. Shout back.
The magic protection of the Queen has gone and it seems as though all bets are off. I never consciously realised the control HM held until it was no longer there. Her reputation was totally clean which made her bullet-proof, and we won't find that ever again.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.