Harry & Meghan #267 The Not So Fresh Prince Of Bel Air

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really bleeping boils my piss. You hate our racist country and institutions leave. You hate your racist family leave without your title. It's pretty bleeping simple unless you're full of tit
THIS. This . This. 100 times over this.

I am sick of being slagged off by the likes of Shouty. My family were dirt poor farm labourers back in the 1700's. They weren't rich slave owners, like her family.

She can shut up with her accusations of white privilege. Her wealthy ancestors had privilege. My ancestors certainly did not.

Anyway, if anyone wants this racebaiter to be held accountable for inciting racial hatred, please feel free to report her to the police/twitter and/or sign the change.org petition.

Petition · HOLD Dr. Shola Mos-Shogbamimu RESPONSIBLE FOR RACIST TROPES · Change.org

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Might be s good one to follow
"SUSSEX SURVIVORS' CLUB?"
It's going to be a case of whether the Ho survives us, not the other way round. The truth will come out in the end.
Wasn't Krazy Kennedy selling the top seats at the Giving Racism Awards To Proven Racists gala dinner based on proximity to Sparry and Sparry's Wife at the head table and expectation of some mingling with them?

So if Sparry and Sparry's Wife aren't showing up at the gala dinner any more, and they either don't accept or just send a pre-recorded video, isn't Krazy going to have to refund a lot of money?

Or does the grift just continue as if nothing has changed, is it that blatant?

View attachment 1761240
What stupid names, they all are trying to sound so brave and strong fighting in their luxury in Hollyweird. Leaders, luminaries and pioneers my backside.
They should list them as
Sucker
Fraud
Traitor
Scammer
Con Artist
Hypocrite
Groveller
Boot-Licker
Prostitute
Sleaze- Ball
The Heckler gets the $1 Million, for being the only honest man there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Count yourself lucky… I honestly can’t listen to him speak a couple of sentances never mind him droning on through a whole book!!! Although if ( 😉) there are lies in that book… to have him actually say them out loud could be very helpful for the lawyers!! He can blame the actual writer all he likes for the written word but the spoken in his voice …
That’s actually a really good point! (I wouldn’t take the book free or not because to listen to him whinging would be bad for my fecking MH 🤣)

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I just had a look at my audible app, the free offer has gone, it must just have been a one day offer.
Black Friday offer it was. This is a disgusting term with connotations of "Black" offers and stuff sold cheap. Belittles the colour "Black" as in "sale and cut-price", with undertones of slavery. Something should be done and it will, by the Kennedys.

A new Ho podcast is going to address the "B" (Friday/Sale) word. Plus the outrageous term "White Goods" as in fridges, dishwashers and stoves which are the archetypical oppressive symbols of enslaved POC in rural India.

Not many people know it, but the Stoat was 12 Years a Slave and it will all be in his Happy Christmas book. An ideal gift for those you loathe, or that nasty whiskery aunt who wees on the rug on purpose.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
According to DE online it has been launched - mere snip at £110 a bottle and VERY similar smell to Diana’ favourite Bluebell perfume! What a shocker. 😱

Edit ...... just been back on the web site and can't find the article now so don't rush out to buy it just yet it might be just another 'paper story'. Sorry if I've dashed your hopes!
You KNOW I'm here because it's my life's ambition to smell like three-day old trout and broken dreams. It's simply cruel to wave something like this under my nose and then snatch it away! :ROFLMAO:

09644ff66a4ab87e47003b1960236eaf.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Richard Kay in DM. 'A battle royal for America's heart. 3 decades after Diana took NY by storm, who will prove to be the true heir to her humanitarian crown'

A battle royal for America's heart: Who will prove the heir? # via https://android.com

Oh, FFS! Are we going to get this for the entire upcoming week? William is the heir to the Crown in the UK and the Realms, and the possible future Head of the Commonwealth if he wants it. Who cares whether Diana was popular in the US? It's irrelevant to William's future.

Tina Brown thinking it's too low-key and they should be going beyond Boston? WTF?

The Waleses aren't going on an official US tour and they're not going there on a mission to try and win "hearts and minds" over the Harkles. They're going purely because this year's Earthshot is being held in a US city, and they're there to promote that, not to glorify themselves in front of the US public. They're not thirsty for attention, and they're not going to parade around like it's all about them. Unlike the Harkle displays at Invictus.

And they'll do a few things in Boston, like meeting with the Mayor who's been involved in the preparation. William is also going with Caroline Kennedy to the JFK Library, I think. And Catherine is going to Harvard to meet one of her Early Years partners.

It's not going to be crowds and motorcades. It's not meant to be.

JMO

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
The Kween Of Strap-Ons new foray into the oversaturated candle market. She'll fit in with those Real HoWives! Her first scent will be lighty fragranced Eau D' Stoned Stoat Hole with a hint of Ginger and notes of the uber toxic Lily of the Valley (Girl)...
View attachment 1761605
View attachment 1761597
Yeah I'm not being subtle; she's going to Peg him with that candle (allegedly)!
LIT CANDLE... Good.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh, FFS! Are we going to get this for the entire upcoming week? William is the heir to the Crown in the UK and the Realms, and the possible future Head of the Commonwealth if he wants it. Who cares whether Diana was popular in the US? It's irrelevant to William's future.

Tina Brown thinking it's too low-key and they should be going beyond Boston? WTF?

The Waleses aren't going on an official US tour and they're not going there on a mission to try and win "hearts and minds" over the Harkles. They're going because Earthshot is being held in a US city, and they're there to promote that, not to glorify themselves in front of the US public. They're not thirsty for attention.

And they'll do a few things in Boston, like with the Mayor. William is going with Caroline Kennedy to the JFK Library, I think. And Catherine is going to Harvard to meet one of her Early Years partners.

It's not going to be crowds and motorcades. It's not meant to be.

JMO
It’s not about them - it’s about Earthshot, so all the promoting will be related to that. It’s not a state visit.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Sue Smith. I like that she highlights what the RF members are doing out and about. As there's nothing in the papers.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Well, well well!!! HILARIOUS!

"Back in 2013, a newly single Meghan Markle reportedly received a handful of Twitter messages from former England football star, Ashley Cole, asking her out on dates while she visited London."

"A journalist has claimed that, in 2013, Meghan Markle showed her messages she had been sent from Ashley Cole in which the former footballer invited her on dates. The former Suits star allegedly told the journalist that her friends had warned her 'to stay away from him' before saying 'I think I'll leave it."

This really cracked me up, and suggests that the Ho reads our Tattle. Confused and angry at the constant random references on here blaming Ashley Cole, ("I blame Ashley Cole") she's hit back. At nothing, ofc not getting the joke.
I bet it was the other way round and she was looking for a rich footballer having just ditched Trevvitty. Ashley took one look at the Underbite and Crack Turkey Legs and said No Thanks.
Give that man a medal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Interesting video. Are the kids real (no, imo) and rumour that Netflix stopped filming as there was no sight of them

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Interesting video. Are the kids real (no, imo) and rumour that Netflix stopped filming as there was no sight of them

Yeah last Friday I posted that Harry and Meghan's original Netflix director quit over creative differences as Garrett Bradley wanted to film at Meghan and Harry's home however they were not comfortable in doing that. However, I think they didn't want to film at home because no children live with them and this would have been noticed by all the Netflix crew that are involved in the project. I don't think they have any children because they never take them anywhere and if they do exist they seem to be away from them for a significant period of time, for example when they were here to do their engagements and then stayed for the Queens funeral they never seemed to be concerned about how the children were doing back home in America. The problem is this documentary is supposed to be about their lives but what is the point of it if you are not going to show everything that is to do with your personal life, therefore by not showing everything it feels like they have something to hide and don't want the people at Netflix to know about it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
In other news, I was curious as to why Harry's mate James Cordon was trending on twitter.

Hewas apparently at stake as a "prize" for the recent US/UK football match (or soccer if you are 'murican).

The loser got to keep him 😅 🤣

Result 0:0 draw.

He is to be set loose in the middle of the Atlantic in a dinghy....

🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
It would smell like body odour and rage with a hint of bluebell (See Smegs latest stunt - launching a perfume at £110 per bottle which has Diana’s favourite bluebell scent)

It’s name ……..’Move over Darling’
Very TW 👌

She's launching a perfume? Not poo drops again?

It's scary how close my words came to her actions. 😱 I'm not Smegs, okay? Even if I do talk to myself at times and refuse to coddle people, riiiight?

Wasn't Krazy Kennedy selling the top seats at the Giving Racism Awards To Proven Racists gala dinner based on proximity to Sparry and Sparry's Wife at the head table and expectation of some mingling with them?

So if Sparry and Sparry's Wife aren't showing up at the gala dinner any more, and they either don't accept or just send a pre-recorded video, isn't Krazy going to have to refund a lot of money?

Or does the grift just continue as if nothing has changed, is it that blatant?

View attachment 1761240

*raises hand* What is a distinct table, please? And what is, as it flows logically, an indistinct table?

EXCLUSIVE From "Royal Stoat Today"

"Meghan Markle looks unrecognisable in steamy new pictures as she dons rubber boots, a Basque and suspenders to generously pledge 15 minutes of her time at a Homeless Shelter"...
"Arsewhipes shared a new picture of the Duchess of Sussex."

"Meghan rolled up her sleeve to prepare a wonderful Thanksgiving meal for 300 Disadvantaged Homeless Women residing at the Downtown Women’s Center (DWC) in Los Angeles."

"She cheekily hinted to the Women she likes ‘sex outside of the bedroom’ and finds coming home to her 16-toilet mansion to a home-cooked meal at the end of the day ‘pretty sexy’. Especially to roast chicken! She urged them to break out of their Archetypes and follow her blazing iconic example."

"Showing the Homeless that essential parts of cooking are unbuttoning your sheer top to show off your bra even more, blowing kisses at the half-cooked burgers, biting lips and winking and smiling throughout!
"Her brief appearance in the kitchen saw her cavorting before the Homeless in a red satin corset which features a black lace trim. The corset is finished with string ruffles around the edge, and the DoS paired it with sheer black knickers and black suspenders."

"She pledged to the Homeless that if they rejected Ho and Slut Labels, like her they could rise to the top on their own and could end up with 16 toilets."

View attachment 1761550

View attachment 1761552View attachment 1761555
"Sexy DoS claws at her crabs while displaying her powerful Habsburg underbite."
Chris Allerton

OMG I thought this was real and was wondering who would bee calling her pictures steamy, and which psychiatrist we would refer them to. Took a few paragraphs to realise that it hadn't been written by Smegs Scomidcron.

I had never seen this.

Joking about teenage girls' Catholic uniforms is just...

GROSSS.

:sick:
Is it a bundle of negativity? Is it someone smutty. She is SmutNeg!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.