Harry & Meghan #267 The Not So Fresh Prince Of Bel Air

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m very behind, but I would ask Major Jonnie to put together a nice looking bunch of chaps (big, burly, bearded line backer types) to go and fetch Shouty for a chat with their Highnesses. Bring her into the throne room and go all medieval scary on her ass. I’ve seen enough movies where the Palaace people throw the lout at the feet of the King, to receive his judgement. I bets Shouty’s new nickname would be crappy Shoula as she soils her shorts in fear.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
We never did get to hear what happened at the year's review after they left the RF. I remember at the time all us Tattlers were excited thinking that at last, they will either have titles removed or at least be cast adrift. But nothing, no official announcement about anything
There was an announcement. The gruesomes said they weren't going back.
HMQ took all of H's military roles from him (this is why he agreed to the Orca interview, probably in a strop). Had to voluntarily not use HRH style hence they have divorced titles, no half in half out etc. There were other things but you all must know by now my memory is crap.

Were they removed or did they leave the Royal Foundation.
After the gruesomes left didn't Smeg withdraw $50,000 from the Foundation and give $35,000 to a charity that has since been markled (this word came up on the word suggestion line). Or was it just the $35,000 that was taken out.
I am sure it was discussed on here when it appeared in the media.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Sorry if this has been posted already, I’ve yet to catch up.

I just saw this and it was interesting to hear Angela Levin on Sky news AU talking about the lies in the Oprah interview.
A very calm and collected video which points out how these 2 behave like spoilt teenagers who contribute nothing since they left RF.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I just had a look at my audible app, the free offer has gone, it must just have been a one day offer.
Count yourself lucky… I honestly can’t listen to him speak a couple of sentances never mind him droning on through a whole book!!! Although if ( 😉) there are lies in that book… to have him actually say them out loud could be very helpful for the lawyers!! He can blame the actual writer all he likes for the written word but the spoken in his voice …

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I just saw this and it was interesting to hear Angela Levin on Sky news AU talking about the lies in the Oprah interview.
A very calm and collected video which points out how these 2 behave like spoilt teenagers who contribute nothing since they left RF.
Just seeing their faces in this cunting interview makes me want to puke.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Giles Brandreth is a good friend of Camilla and KC and I would like to bet a fair bit of money, that he's been encouraged to get his book out before Hazenoballs, and it will have lots of stuff in it that Hazenoballs was hoping to drop and cause a stir. Like for example releasing the real cause of HMTQ's death and demise, God Bless Her.

As Haze's book appears to be free for Black Friday we can presume that the sales are really bad. I wonder if the book sent to people for review has landed in the hands of the RF already. I can't imagine KC3 taking him back if he knows that he's been thoroughly nasty about RF/Camilla/PPW

I think this shite show is coming to an end. When TOS is home and she is on her own, the drama will be watching both of them separately.

I also saw that Nacho has said that Hazenoballs is playing polo with him on the day of the Kindness Awards Ceremony - Institutional Racism in the RF. ( in itself a hypocrisy it's almost an award for being Race Baiters). So, if this is true , Hazenoballs won't be collecting any award, it just remains to be seem if the old harpy turns up for a gurn fest :rolleyes:
Giles Brandreth was also good friends with Prince Philip

Reactions: 36
EXCLUSIVE From "Royal Stoat Today"

"Meghan Markle looks unrecognisable in steamy new pictures as she dons rubber boots, a Basque and suspenders to generously pledge 15 minutes of her time at a Homeless Shelter"...
"Arsewhipes shared a new picture of the Duchess of Sussex."

"Meghan rolled up her sleeve to prepare a wonderful Thanksgiving meal for 300 Disadvantaged Homeless Women residing at the Downtown Women’s Center (DWC) in Los Angeles."

"She cheekily hinted to the Women she likes ‘sex outside of the bedroom’ and finds coming home to her 16-toilet mansion to a home-cooked meal at the end of the day ‘pretty sexy’. Especially to roast chicken! She urged them to break out of their Archetypes and follow her blazing iconic example."

"Showing the Homeless that essential parts of cooking are unbuttoning your sheer top to show off your bra even more, blowing kisses at the half-cooked burgers, biting lips and winking and smiling throughout!
"Her brief appearance in the kitchen saw her cavorting before the Homeless in a red satin corset which features a black lace trim. The corset is finished with string ruffles around the edge, and the DoS paired it with sheer black knickers and black suspenders."

"She pledged to the Homeless that if they rejected Ho and Slut Labels, like her they could rise to the top on their own and could end up with 16 toilets."

meghan-markle.jpg

images (20).jpeg
sei_2602593.jpg

"Sexy DoS claws at her crabs while displaying her powerful Habsburg underbite."
Chris Allerton

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
It's been a while since we played a game.

If TW launches a scented candle (for sale, not at Sparry's someone's head) today, what would it smell like, and what would she name it?

e.g. I feel like given her obsession with money, her candle might smell like one pound coins (IYKYK!), and she would name it One Billion Pounds Are Not Enough.

Oh yes definitely don't skip out on the yearlies. I'd been skipping mine for a while, but ended up having to get most of the tests done separately anyway 🤦 Hope everything turns out okay 🤗

To the post about long Covid upthread (sorry I've forgotten who posted it - brain's occupied elsewhere): My family doc and I have had several discussions about it, especially since heart and respiratory issues run in both sides of the family. He and I (70s and early 30s) have a similar constitution and got sick around the same time. He'd warned me that I would fall sick more often, and it would be more severe than usual (chronic bronchitis and sinusitis), which actually did happen. Covid also definitely put a strain on the heart and caused the weirdest deficiencies (magnesium, wtf?!). The vaccines had a worse impact though. We don't know how reversible all of this is yet, especially since all the expectorants - syrup and inhaler - we have to take put more pressure on the heart. Can tell both by symptoms and with machine monitoring.

But one can perhaps take heart in the fact that going for natural remedies and therapies, such as what Camilla might have had at that wellness centre in Bengaluru and little things we practise in daily life like taking steam, vitamins, drinking herbal teas, etc, has helped us both. Or at least it did until the whole narc drama started up 🤦
The Kween Of Strap-Ons new foray into the oversaturated candle market. She'll fit in with those Real HoWives! Her first scent will be lighty fragranced Eau D' Stoned Stoat Hole with a hint of Ginger and notes of the uber toxic Lily of the Valley (Girl)...
1669464657041.png

Screenshot_20221126_034826_Photos.jpg

Yeah I'm not being subtle; she's going to Peg him with that candle (allegedly)!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Richard Kay in DM. 'A battle royal for America's heart. 3 decades after Diana took NY by storm, who will prove to be the true heir to her humanitarian crown'

A battle royal for America's heart: Who will prove the heir? # via https://android.com

• Wow
Reactions: 19
BIB - or they are desperate to get that No 1 bestseller tag before it goes to print so they can use that as extra selling power like they did with Finding Freedom
He was also Prince Philip's official biographer and great acquaintance.
Gyles started as a writer/broadcaster/journo before running for MP after seeking guidance from PP. He's more definitely an insider than most.

Reactions: 31
Count yourself lucky… I honestly can’t listen to him speak a couple of sentances never mind him droning on through a whole book!!! Although if ( 😉) there are lies in that book… to have him actually say them out loud could be very helpful for the lawyers!! He can blame the actual writer all he likes for the written word but the spoken in his voice …
it’s still free in us Amazon audible trial. I’m thinking of getting it now that I know it’s his voice in narration. That will be so fun and helpfull in cutting up his words and making him say all kinds of ……oh wait. He already spouts nonsense. I don't need to edit any soundtrack to have the Spare spewing tit. Does Meghan let him narrate, or has she taken that from him too?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
That’s interesting that you see them still listed as President and Vice President in Wikipedia.
This is what I see ⬇ I wonder why we see different versions?

View attachment 1761011
Hello and thanks for that. This is what I saw, and other magazines and sites still have them down as P and VP. Strange, you'd think they would update it as your version must be correct.
But what I don't understand is why no President is named, only CEO Chris Kelly. Does that mean there is no President and VP? If so why?
Can you see one?

1669466203948.png

"History and mission. The Queen's Commonwealth Trust, also known as QCT, was launched on 21 April 2018 (the Queen's 92nd birthday) with her patronage and her grandson Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex as president. After marriage, Harry's wife Meghan was appointed vice president later that year.
Formation: April 2018
Key people: Chris Kelly, CEO
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki ›

Reactions: 16
I'm still catching up, so apologies if this has been posted.
Extract from Elizabeth Haigh piece in the Mail online:

Prince Harry had originally hoped to publish his work in autumn this year, but the tragic death of the Queen meant more work was required - with royal experts speculating he may be rewriting parts in light of the monarch's passing.

He is said to have requested a number of last-minute changes amid fears his novel would 'not go down too well' in the wake of her death.

[my emphasis]
link to article

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
From DE online this morning about Smegs new perfume launch and which refers to Diana’s favourite Penhaligon’s Bluebell ……..

‘Penhaligon's Bluebell Cologne is interesting, as the Duchess of Sussex previously said in an interview that before she became a royal, Jo Malone London Wild Bluebell was her go-to fragrance for everyday wear.

Even more peculiar, the two fragrances have a host of the same notes inside.

If anything, Meghan's favourite fragrance, which costs £110, seems like a modern-day update of the one Princess Diana loved to wear.’

Who’d have thought it ……. What a coincidence ……. What did we say about her not having an original thought in her body?
Smeg's new perfume? She might as well piss in a bottle since she pisses over everything/everybody else.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.