Harry & Meghan #267 The Not So Fresh Prince Of Bel Air

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good video by Duchess of Narsussex. I watch on 1.5 or 1.75. She says what we say! Makes a good point that if they accept this award due to RF racism, this 4 x worse than Oprah interview

• Angry
Reactions: 27
This is advance damage-limitation.
While she was latched onto Weinstein's diseased member, bear in mind Tattlers that she was "exploring her Feminine Divine". (WTF??)
The Ho was a Ho and is still a Ho, and it wasn't "gossip" it was fact. BJ in car was "gossip".... ofc...
Paid to service the brain-dead Stoat who was then insane enough to marry her.

From Evening Standard, this would be funny if she wasn't so po-faced and sanctimonious.

"Meghan Markle has said female sexuality “is so much more vilified” than men's in the latest episode of her Archetypes podcast.
For the Spotify series, the Duchess of Sussex told trans actress and singer Michaela Jaé Rodriguez that she is concerned of how women in their 50s can be targeted by gossip about how they were “a slut in college”.

During the chat about her teenage years, the Duchess said: “As you're getting older, you're exploring and starting to understand your sensuality, your feminine divine."

“But your sexuality can be very much used against you... [a man] is a player or out having fun or whatever he's doing, it's often celebrated, even heralded."

Wow. Imagine what the sugars and malicious Scrotie would do to our Catherine if there was the slightest whisper of scandal, let alone Catherine yachting or on the casting-couch.
As for it being "celebrated and heralded" when a man is out having fun and being a "player", I didn't notice the Bots or James Corden admiring William's "exploration of his Masculine Divine" with Rose Hanbury when they were "targeted by gossip" (malicious).

I think she hates men, all men but uses them. Likely something happened in her childhood, as there's bound to be a reason for it as her hatred is twisted and really unnatural. There's a lot of suppressed rage there you can see it in her eyes.

ETA Why is she saying that women in their 50's can be targeted? Making sure she's excluded from vile gossip as she's only 43 or 41 or 45?
Removing herself from the discussion as she's soooo pure.... it only applies to women in their 50's, not to St. Minge.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Johannes from Strictly is invited tonight!
1CC36F45-1BED-41C1-A4EE-CBF7D13D9044.jpeg

Looking forward to seeing Kate pics… bet they are refreshing like mad in Sussex towers😂

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Lovers Knot again (she must find it the most comfortable for longer wears), Diana's earrings and white/silver Jenny Packham, I think.

Screenshot_20221122-202219_kindlephoto-33708653.png

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Furst time I heard of him was in these threads. No idea who he is or what he does.
I thought he just did comedy movies dressed up as a big black woman? Oh and has a shitload of money from those movies 🤷🏼‍♀️ I watched one once, definitely not a mega millions blockbuster to me !

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.