Harry & Meghan #267 The Not So Fresh Prince Of Bel Air

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how institutionally racist the Royal Family is being tonight... 🙄

I mean... Honestly. That Kennedy woman needs locking up in an institution of her own!

Ps, love that Johannes from Strictly is there yet not the Markles 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Mrs Reek is in luck. Claire's has a sale on

You know that toddlers in tiaras programme that’s about beauty pageants in America? They gave some ridiculously enormous ones (I’m not digging at the kids) Maybe Mrs Stoat would prefer one of those?

The second photo came up when I googled the programme, lmao!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
You can guarantee that I’d end up spilling soup all down my front if it was me wearing the gorgeous dress.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Hello do I spy someone in a kilt in the background. Queen Camilla also looks stunning tonight

20221122_210155.jpg

Why does the Mail refer to Diana as the Princess of Wales and Catherine as Kate Middleton? It's so bleeping disrespectful and annoying 😒
Because of that. All the tabloids have always tried to bring the RF down

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Pots of tea and cutlery will be flying in montecito tonight !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Why does the Mail refer to Diana as the Princess of Wales and Catherine as Kate Middleton? It's so bleeping disrespectful and annoying 😒
So does People. They called her KM again this evening.

And right on cue we have a clapback article which presumably was ready to go just in time for Catherine's photos. Linked not Ranked makes another appearance, and Gloria has a little go at the UK tabloids on her BFF's behalf.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.