Harry & Meghan #267 The Not So Fresh Prince Of Bel Air

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if NF are going to actually show it or will they drop it like Pearl
the "will they won't they" is soooo boring. and has Markle fingerpirnts ALL over it. She is only going to let this be "revealed" at the very alst moment to jack up the suspense. It is going to be a Tiger King comedy shock-festshit show even if NF's editors worked triple overtime to sugarcoat it (literally).

Reactions: 37
I love the fact that the POW doesn’t feel the need to raid the jewel room to look classic - she is only wearing the tiara, bracelet, earrings and her rings.
Had M attended she’d be wearing more jewels than an Argos catalogue

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
I love the fact that the POW doesn’t feel the need to raid the jewel room to look classic - she is only wearing the tiara, bracelet, earrings and her rings.
The pearl bracelet belonged to QEII.

Camilla rocking the jewels too:

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Smeg will be fuming Catherine is wearing Diana's tiara !

Princess of Wales shines in Lover's Knot Tiara ahead of state banquet # via https://android.com
And Diana's earrings, engagement ring of course, and a bracelet from the late Queen. With the Princess of Wales brooch earlier, Kate really had the trifecta of jewelry! Megan has her old high school locker. Gee, it's tough to decide which is better. lolololol!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I know - it’s very her. I do love the ‘all my necklaces at once - Carrie Bradshaw copied me’ QM look. Maybe she will bring that back…
59330576-A488-40FD-A5B4-1E6A11FAFA07.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
And Diana's earrings, engagement ring of course, and a bracelet from the late Queen. With the Princess of Wales brooch earlier, Kate really had the trifecta of jewelry! Megan has her old high school locker. Gee, it's tough to decide which is better. lolololol!
And she gets to sit next to the President at dinner. Haz will probably be throwing stuff as well. :LOL:

Screenshot_20221122-215708_kindlephoto-39393432.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Sophie looks splendid too - I love her dress! That color is gorgeous
Sophie is also wearing some serious bling: The Queen’s Diamond Chandelier Drop Demi-Parure earrings & necklace plus the Aquamarine Necklace Tiara.

The Royal jewellery boxes (/vaults?) have been raided for tonight’s banquet.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
He's taking piss piss with that gently swinging sporran.

You could get your shopping in that.
Wowza! That looks like the extra large going to a state dinner sporran! I guess that back in the day, you could steal the silver and put it in there and get away with it :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Haz will probably tap himself to sleep tonight after seeing the DM front page. :LOL:

Dunno why they're suddenly focusing on Diana and the tiara because Catherine's worn it plenty of times before, but I bet it'll piss Hazza off. Can you sue for hurty feelings over a headline?

Screenshot_20221122-222851_kindlephoto-41296304.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.