Harry & Meghan #267 The Not So Fresh Prince Of Bel Air

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Gosh seems like ages ago, only a small part and so so damaging !!!!
So it’s Camilla he’s really gunning for and comparing the cowbitch to his mum- and she sits there with that bleeping smug face lapping it up- yes I am Diana
“One of the greatest assets to the commonwealth ” duck off

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Sorry who js Tyler Perry, I know he is associated with Mbitch but the tweet from previous thread said he is media mogul..... what media, what does he do.. I tried to Google him but all I found is that he is billionaire and does his own movie stuff...? Is that why mbitch is so fixated on him? Billionaire producer to make her famous?
Furst time I heard of him was in these threads. No idea who he is or what he does.

Reactions: 27
I wander what they'll say at the Ripple Awards. In their shoes, I would choose to announce there that I would no longer use any titles nor wish my children to have them.

But we all know the Duke & Duchess will never stop using their titles. So I am really curious about the imaginative ways they will be writing their speech (or MeMe's speech?).

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
THIS is the ONLY Ripple that matters............

View attachment 1752005
Hate to disagree, but this was it for 16 year olds who Thought they were hippies and flower children in America Circa 1970
6E003555-EAC1-4BC7-838E-CACFE0C23A63.jpeg
That and Boones Farm Strawberry Hill. $1.99 for a quart size. Lol. I lost more shoes drinking ripple in the park.

Furst time I heard of him was in these threads. No idea who he is or what he does.
Tyler Perry put together a stable of black actors, writers etc, built a studio and they make black romantic dramas. Ie: Diary of a mad black woman. She’s pissed off angry mad, not crazy. And one film about getting vd had a part for Kim K. She played a token white person, had a couple of scenes. He is like the Black Orson Welles, if comparing perry’s troupe with the old Mercury Theatre Group. (Jos cotton, Agnes moorehesd, & others). He made his name by dressing up as Madea, a big black woman who is tough as 007 when she needs to be. Must be half a dozen Madea movies.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Love the new thread and title thanks @Cassandra333 & @DanDanTheIceCreamMan Sending love and good thoughts to our friends suffering with Covid, flu's and other nasty human afflictions. If you celebrate Thanksgiving this week, have an awesome day.

Our lives are so much richer than the faux phony Douchinesses Overseas. (Ok west coast of where I live, but I'm on an Island, so I'm not touching the same actual ground. Phew)
I despise the Harkles, I truly want to see them crash and burn.

I'm miffed about holding back DOE from Edward. It was a freaking Wedding Present Chuck. I'm starting to get peeved with him. Going back on HMTLQ's word. that's juvenile, petulant and childish. Sorry, but maybe he and D deserved each other. I just really feel for Sophie. She is hardworking, put up with a lot of pesky paps and doesn't get half the honor she's earned. the two of them are like afterthoughts. Like they'll do heavy lifting getting little glory in return.

But, I'm patiently waiting for something, anything to happen. This is almost as bad as watching paint dry. We know things are going to pop. I can just feel it.
Thank you Cass and Dan Dan.
BIB
Agree totally. This article has been in newspapers and magazines for the last 4 days and it's not been clarified by BP. It should have been, as it's bound to have caused upset and resentment in the family, and at a time like this the RF need to be seen to be united. It looks bad all round, pointless, confusing and petty.

Imo there's something sneaky about this move, because KC has undone a pledge given by his parents now they are both dead and there's nothing anyone can do about it.
It seems to me that Charles is the only child that matters and the others are not deserving as he is. He is like his son. He's thrown titbits Edward's way like taking a salute, but has nonetheless humiliated him. KC has shown that he doesn't think the Wessexes deserve the title and wants to keep it for someone else. Who? Nobody believes the slimmed down Monarchy tale but KC has form.

Whatever happens now, even if KC gives Edward the DoE title the shine will have been taken off it for the Wessexes. It's even worse that it was a wedding present, and is not Chuck's to filch. That is what he's done, filched it. I'd have thought a written pledge by our Queen and Prince Philip was legally binding?

I hope this is one of Chuck's floats to gauge public opinion. But that's no way to make decisions and he's cocked up here. The vast majority of people think so too.

Are Andrew and Harry technically to remain as Counsellors of State? They still hold the title but are barred from exercising it? Everyone thinks this is a brilliant move, but I don't and think it is wrong on all counts.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
When she says Be human kind, be both, I bet that sticks in the craw of the women she bullied and also her father and sister.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I am waiting for a Stereotypes podcast episode about Yacht Girls - "just because we travel frequently with millionaires old enough to be our grandparents it doesn't mean anything other that we all loooove yachts!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I wander what they'll say at the Ripple Awards. In their shoes, I would choose to announce there that I would no longer use any titles nor wish my children to have them.

But we all know the Duke & Duchess will never stop using their titles. So I am really curious about the imaginative ways they will be writing their speech (or MeMe's speech?).
We are all equal in human kind . We are One . No man is greater than another . I pray for a World where all men , women and children stand, shoulder to shoulder , as equals.

So Thank you …..I’ve been Harry, The Duke of Sussex, Earl of Dumbarton , Baron Kilkeel and you’ve been a wonderful audience of commoners ….“

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Does anyone watch Absolutely Ascot? It was on at lunchtime so watched it while I ate.
There as one young girl, Leah, who in the beginning was very pretty.
By the ends she had succumbed to Botox, lip fillers(lots), cheek killers, enormous false eyelashes, lots of hair extensions and black hair dye.
She looked atrocious.
Bit like Meghan..

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Selling yourself to someone on a yacht is not exploring your sexuality.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.