Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
Ahahaha! Just watched Neil Sean who said he’s heard the NF doco is Zzzzzzzz 🥱😴BORING, and that NF just wants to get it out and get it over with!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
There is no proof that KC is refusing to give Edward the DoE. Maybe he is waiting for the right time.
There is no proof he is displeased that Anne and Edward went to th3 shooting party. He might be displeased the shooting party was held but relieved that Annecand Edward went along to stop Andrew doing something stupid.

These might just be rumours. And I wonder who is behind them?

• Heart

PurpleReign

Chatty Member
Yes it's all very odd isn't it? Surely he must see through her manipulative behaviour by now 🤔
Smegz would rather be a Kardashian than be royal too, as all she cares about is fame and money.

Hazno might have left the RF with a different woman but that would have been for a more private life. I think he truly believed at one time that he would live in Africa with Chelsy.

I agree, Harry has made a massive mistake and he knows it. I still firmly believe Harry genuinely wanted a private life away from all the royalty and public service to live in Africa with his family out of the limelight. Unfortunately for him he was totally taken in by her manipulation and agreement that she wanted the same thing.

Because he is not the brightest bulb in the pack, he is now having to live with a fame hungry, press, limelight attention seeking piece of trash that in fact wanted the complete opposite and needed the title and married into the RF to get this.

I also think that a lot of his anger towards the Ho and his situation is now projected against the family and is manifested in his behaviour towards everyone as punishment for not getting him out of the mess he got himself into. I imagine the queen said to him- Sadly, Harry you reap what you sow

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Yeah, I do agree...
I think this also annoys me so much because the sugars are getting a kick out of it. Hope they are proven wrong though.

FFS what the hell is wrong with being the spare?
They make it sound like he was beaten and kept in a dog kennel 😄

All the royal spares live wonderful lives of privilege compared to ordinary people. It's laughable that the sugars think it was some sort of punishment. Being the spare is still like being a member of the board of a top company (just not being the actual CEO).

• Heart

Tangent Tiger

VIP Member
That would force them to make a choice. Drop the money and titles, or proclaim themselves to be divorced from nasty RF. They're not there yet. Still holding out a greedy, lazy, entitled hand whilst the other is stretched out for accolades.

Diana did actually choose to be running around Paris with a playboy but without a seat belt, whereas she could have stayed in the safety of the Ritz. It's extremely sad she had an early death but all this handwringing over her is astonishing.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

VC10

VIP Member
If Elton the Rug is so concerned give back his titles - nah thought not (at least Lennon had the guts to refuse and that was way back when they had a smidgen of meaning)
Elton is a fat caricature of a prize cunt. Always on any passing bandwagon to look relevant, etc

• Haha
  • Heart

Night Squeak

Doesn't that rather depend on how much of a twat he has been?
Specifically how involved he was in Kate missing events due to Meghan not attending...

The one that stands out is the unveiling of that dreadful statue.
Personally, I’d regard being unable to attend the unveiling of the Diana statue as a lucky swerve. Imagine having to stand in front of it and come up with something positive to say! “It’s very… stony.”

• Haha
  • Heart

planetmirth

VIP Member
I think these two SHOULD get an award for public service in enlightening the public, For ..

• exposing the PR industry and all the back scratching magazines that support it as complete drivel..Don’t buy the magazines
  • Lifting the lid on foundations which pay out a fraction of their worth in the name of humanitarianism..Don’t donate
  • Warning shareholders of companies who will pay out vast amounts of money without any content , without the recipients having any creative drive, ideas or experience ( they didn’t even get the Oprah interview !!!)..Don’t invest.
  • How those without substance love to ‘ latch’ onto those with talent.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Night Squeak

I do understand slimming the monarchy. But when it is William as King, what family will there be to help him? Anne is up there in age. The Gloucesters too. Edward and Sophie aren’t young. i know it would never happen but would like to see Zara and Peter become working royals. They seem to have a good relationship with William. Why not Louise and Sven or whatever brothers name is? The evil sisters a big NO.
King William is going to be in a similar situation to the one the Queen was in. She had only one sibling to help her with Royal duties, along with her oddly charismatic but supremely selfish Mum. I don’t know how devoted to service Margaret was (someone who met her once said she just made a beeline for the handsomest man in the room), nor how useful hubby Tony was. So the Queen turned to her cousins to help with Royal duties, hence the line-up of Kents and Gloucesters over the decades.

William will have no sibling support at all; however, the two Wessexes will still be youngish (by royal standards)), and who knows how long that great workhorse Anne will continue. So yes, he might need to think about bringing on board one or two of his cousins - Peter P who has appeared at one or two events recently (he did blot his copybook a few years ago with the Chinese milk product advert, though it was roughly at the time of his divorce so maybe he needed a quick injection of cash) and Zara. The Wessex kids are way too young at this point, they’ll need to have an independent life for a good while. Which leaves the York sisters. Beatrice would be a better bet than Eugenie - her and Edo seem to have a respectful relationship with William. Eugenie seems sillier and, with her friendship with the Harkles, unreliable and unlikeable.

wisebutwild

VIP Member
Thanks @Carpediem69 for the new thread and @Churchill's Ghost for the superb title.

3pm Christmas Day you say? I think I will be washing my hair at that time 😂. Seriously I will be watching Charlie boy if he makes a speech. He might even break with that tradition but I hope not as it will be the ideal opportunity to get in some well needed digs at TOS and TW.

• Haha