Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
I don't understand why Charles would need to wait in that case. He wasted no time making William the Prince of Wales when there was no rush.

But let's remember the queen didn't automatically make Edward the DoE either. She outlasted Phillip by a year and a half and the title remained with her all that time

I think Charles simply changed his mind about making Edward the DoE just like he's changed his mind about Camilla becoming queen or the late Queen changed plans and Charles is simply following through
I think KC3 had to announce that PW had become the PoW because him overseas was starting to use Wales as his surname, H Wales, at polo matches.
So to stop him being called Prince Wales.
Lucky KC3 nipped it in the bud.

Someone has probably mentioned it.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
This is really out of order. It's one thing to give the Harkles an award for something they've done (e.g. charity work), but to award them for fighting against structural racism when this racism cannot be proved is really disgusting 😡
I find this extraordinary. Give such an award to a woman who defined herself as caucasian several times before finding out she could profit from being a POC.

• Sick
  • Angry

PurpleReign

Chatty Member
Jameela reckons we give Smeg a load of shit because we are afraid of her. Oh my aching sides 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I never really understand why people like this say these comments - what exactly are we afraid of? in reality what exactly can/will she do that would make a member of the public afraid of her?

• Haha
  • Heart

bitterntwisted

VIP Member
"Heroic stance against institutional racism in the Royal Family." Wow. Now, being of the Catholic persuasion I do know about the obstacles Catholics have to jump over historically. There were some occupations that you were allowed in and those you could only progress so far. You could be limited in the level of education you received. If you were Irish or French and Catholic that was double mark on your expectations for life. It was a big deal when Kennedy became president, because people thought he would take orders from the Vatican and change the way of life for the average Protestant dominated America. The Kennedys have made a name for themselves good and bad.

Giving these two dipshits a humanitarian award is a sick joke. It's a two-fer in that this offspring of RFK is sticking it to the English and the Royal Family, good old-fashioned several generations of Irish who wear the pain and conflict of the Irish people as their own. Yes, it's that nasty Royal Family that has caused everything that is wrong in the world. :rolleyes: What Kerry Kennedy knows about the Royal Family andwhat their history and what they do can be fit on the head of a pin. Even if their so-called stance against institutional racism was true, it's not life changing and they didn't stay. How many more knives to the Royal Family have to pull from their collective backs from these vile creatures? RFK must be rolling in his grave.

• Sick
  • Angry

hehehe

VIP Member
Both Andrew and Harry are a disgrace to their family and country and should never show up at any public events ever.

Duke of Edinburgh title - Why would it automatically pass down to James if it can only be awarded by the Monarch? (in this case when Edward passes away it would return to the Crown and Wills/George probably won't bother giving it to James anyway if he isn't a working Royal at that stage). So how does it contravene the "slimmed down monarchy" to give it to Edward? Edward is a working Royal, he's not going anywhere.

• Heart

giraffetower

Take heart, @Chita

We don't want the RF to react to every bit of puff PR from the Hasbeens. The Harkles will be sending out lots more horrid barbs, I imagine - the Royals shouldn't stoop so low as to retaliate to every pathetic shot.

They would gain nothing by doing so - entering into a tit-for-tat PR slanging match is hardly at their level. They simply need to carry on as they are - with gravitas and occasional world class pomp & ceremony. Tiaras not tantrums, please!

Quietly working for their charities and the people of UK & Commonwealth, being our dignified Head of State and working Royal team. They are superbly showing up the Harkles for the talentless, disloyal d-list slebs that they have now sunk to.

1) He has thwarted the duo's scheming to become the media's Prince/ss of Wales - we saw Hazno playing polo with Harry Wales on his hat - and clearly so did his Papa - as he immediately promoted W&C and squashed the duo's aims flatter than a hedgehog under an 18 wheeler.

2) He subtly and cleverly (without being petty) booted them the fuck out of the Royal Team by declaring him the "overseas" son. Which we now see ties in rather neatly with points 5) and 6) It's almost as if this has all been planned! 🤣

3) He has maintained radio silence, despite the media onslaught about the private grandchildren's "automatic" titles. They haven't been granted. Slimmed down monarchy and all that. Perfect. No-one wants a Prince Comic growing up in the US. Ridiculous.

4) He has promoted his brother and sister to CoS, so should be obvious to everyone they are in the inner circle, despite what Smeg's PR is insinuating.

5) He has <chef's kiss> made the two wayward princes ineligible to serve in the Cos without having to look petty, or getting accused of meddling. It is their fault they cannot be CoS because they aren't meeting the criteria. Hazno lives overseas, now, doncha know.

6) All of which overseas-iness is rather clever, because the crux of Hazno's legal argument for continuing with his special securiddy ( at taxpayers' expense) is his place in the CoS/representing the King. Oops!! except now he doesn't. Thanks Chaz, for helping the taxayers' case. We salute you.

7) He has kept his entitled brother out of the limelight. PA deserves a quiet life as I don't believe Giuffre for a split second, but not a Royal one as he should have acted with more decorum; He has to pay the price of maintaining his friendship with a convicted paedophile (and unlike most if they lost their job due to bringing their company into disrepute, he gets to live comfortably, so good for Chaz for spelling this out to him.)

Not bad considering he only lost his mother in September, and has had a full schedule of Royal duties, too.

I'm sure the RF are carefully planning the coronation/ first year and will announce the good PR at strategic points. The RF usually get any "promotions" on their significant birthdays, so the newly crowned King recognising his loyal brother as DoE on his 60th birthday will be a lovely gesture.

I don't think they will touch the duo's titles until after the coronation as the focus - quite rightly - should be on Chaz and Cam. But after next Spring, I feel that that axe will fall. Bring it on!

Of course, as ever, my varied recollections only. Other lived truths may differ

• Heart

wisebutwild

VIP Member
She is such a smirkle. A caricature of herself.

Such a fraud.

Maybe she'll say she turned down the GQ Award because she didn't want to take attention away from Zelenskyy.
It’s the Ripple of Hope award she needs to turn down as she is not even fit to lick the boots of Zelenskyy. To be mentioned at even the same event as him is a total mockery.

Breaking news …… the Gruesomes are to be honoured at the Ripple of Hope awards with their own category…….. they are to be the first recipients of the ‘Tipple and Dope’ award.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Good article

It's very strange that Smegz hasn't been in a studio properly interviewing people like everyone else does when they are making a podcast. There's also a huge number of people attached to producing this show which can't make it very cost effective.

This points to the fact that Spotify must have been involved in making this shitshow happen to fulfil the contract because Smegz is a lazy ass bitch. She won't get a second series.

• Haha

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
If they showed those two Netflix shares and subscribers would drop dramatically

The only jewellery I’ve seen her with that was Diana’s is the watch she wears all the bloody time and the aquamarine ring she wore at the wedding night do
Is it the same ring?
I’m sure someone posted earlier that it’s a different shape and has a slightly different band.
Maybe she bought it herself, or asked Harry to buy her one “just like mummy’s “

PS..made it to VIP

Mod edit, probably best to not quote this just to say "well done for VIP" and just hit like instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member
I just saw Netflix have introduced some new subscription price rates to try and lure back customers who cancelled.
It's not the cost that made people leave in their droves.

Fire Meghan and Harry and scrap all of their "content" and loads will re subscribe.

• Heart
  • Haha

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
From Latin Times. (me neither)
Don't laugh, we Tattlers need to cover all bases and investigate everything...

"Former actress Meghan Markle is reportedly thinking of having a third baby with her husband Prince Harry.
Meghan is said to be aware that their third baby could fix rift with her father-in-law King Charles, her brother-in-law Prince William, her sister-in-law Kate Middleton and other Royal Family members. So, the Duchess of Sussex, who has two kids -- Archie and Lilibet -- with her husband, is reportedly looking forward to getting pregnant with her third baby.
A source said that if Harry and Meghan were to become parents again in that next nine months or so, their "hope would be that the Royal Family, especially Charles who is a sucker for his grandkids, might forgive them."
Meghan is allegedly trying to gain the trust and forgiveness of the Royal Family, and the former actress thinks one sure way would be another royal baby because Charles is fond of his grandchildren.
The baby reports come amid rumors of problems in their marriage, and Harry and Meghan hope their third child "will bring them closer,"
(Bold is mine)
So...Coming Soon.....

Another 12 months of bump-clutching with the royal Extra-Long Super-Gestation like an elephant.

Rumours of backstabbing Royals questioning the colour of the moonbump.

Jane Goodall the primate expert single-handedly guides the geriatric diva through the home water birth with chanting and burning herbs.

Goodall's husband immediately contradicts this and says she was in France at the time.

Justin Welby says he Christened the Dearborn in a secret ceremony at Frogmore.
"Just the Four or Five of us". Charles Spencer and Paul Burrell to be Godparents.

One year later, Justin Welby contradicts his earlier claim, says he was in York.

New Royal Prince, Prince Gerald Charles Chuck MounteBank-WindUp, added to the Line of Succession, coming in fast at No. 3 and edging Randy Andy the 3-to-1 favourite closer to the rails.

Prince Gerald Charles Chuck aged 5 is papped learning to toddle in the grounds of Balmoral, and Princess Legless Lil is seen planted in a hole and using her voice.

• Haha
  • Sick
Future Queen Energy

1669121749636.png

I was going to find a similar side-on picture of 43...but...I couldn't bring myself to copy it over and spoil this picture of perfection...

• Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
For me this is one of the weirdest part of their relationship: I am pretty sure she has convinced him she hated the press, that she wanted a private life. And even if he really isn't the brightest tool in the box, how does he deal with her NOW that is impossible to deny that she is working around the clock to be on the news every day. She is not only a fame whore, she would really love nothing but to have an army of paparazzis - just like H's mother - following her every day. How they've endured together for so long is a testament of both his intellectual limitations and her manipulative skills.
Yes it's all very odd isn't it? Surely he must see through her manipulative behaviour by now 🤔
Smegz would rather be a Kardashian than be royal too, as all she cares about is fame and money.

Hazno might have left the RF with a different woman but that would have been for a more private life. I think he truly believed at one time that he would live in Africa with Chelsy.

• Heart

Peachsquish

VIP Member
Ugh 🤮 now she's jumped on the trans bandwagon.
[COLOR=%s]"she set out to investigate whether the pupils were being 'labelled' or 'given the space to be human'. [/COLOR]
Seeing that she's saying about women labelled for their sexuality and stuff they did when young makes me definitely believe all the yacht girl rumours

• Haha
  • Sick

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
For me this is one of the weirdest part of their relationship: I am pretty sure she has convinced him she hated the press, that she wanted a private life. And even if he really isn't the brightest tool in the box, how does he deal with her NOW that is impossible to deny that she is working around the clock to be on the news every day. She is not only a fame whore, she would really love nothing but to have an army of paparazzis - just like H's mother - following her every day. How they've endured together for so long is a testament of both his intellectual limitations and her manipulative skills.
On a related note, something that has crossed my mind a few times lately - he was brought up with staff around him.
I presume that he was taught to treat them properly.
And I believe that many staff members served the royal family for long periods of time.

Yet that all went out the window apparently once she was in his life.
'What Meghan wants, Meghan gets' and all the bullying that went on and staff leaving as fast as they could.

• Sick
  • Wow

Tangent Tiger

VIP Member
Oh this is silly about this Kennedy human rights award.

No they did not leave RF because of a noble breast beating stance against institutional inequality. It was because they wanted more money and power. Which they don't distribute to charity but use to fund their lifestyles.

They're greedy as sin for money and unearned titles, this is not the humanitarianism they preen themselves for.

• Sick
  • Angry

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
If true, this confirms what we thought might happen.
Big mistake Chuck. Reading the comments they're either anti-monarchy or anti-Chuck. He's not to be trusted and wants control. His excuse of a slimmed down Monarchy is just that, an excuse. As per the comment below and others saying the same, people have seen through it already.
He has dishonoured our Queen and Prince Philip, and I'll always believe that he did the dirty on Andrew - even more so now. HM is being blamed for his sidelining of PA as a CoS, but I don't believe it and she would not have done it.
Taking the CG Royal Marines, the Windsor Park Ranger, and now keeping the DoE for himself although he won't use it.
As Bookworm said, greedy and selfish.
Interesting that it's being spun by the Palace as a virtuous slimming down and cutting costs. It's not, it's something else entirely. Presumably Edward will still carry out the DoE work but now without hope of inheriting the title?
I think KC forgets that he's dealing with an educated electorate. Breaking this promise will undermine William's faith in his father and is bound to affect relations with the Wessexes and family unity in general, just when they're being attacked by the Stoats.
Altogether very short-sighted and pointless, totally unnecessary. Unbelievable.

One comment:
"What a treacherous swine Charlie boy. You could easily have written in a caveat that the title returns to the gift of the crown when Edward died".

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

Nuttynana

VIP Member
I am not sure when it was but isn't this the second time we have seen a 'Harry' with different coloured eyes?
Fuck me sideways just what sort of a nutjob would want to look like that ginger,gormless, gurning gobshite.

One ginger cunt is enough but two of them is a bleeding horrible thought!

• Haha
  • Heart