Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chita

VIP Member
Going through my doodles and found this one. It is still very apt.
Award shopping...

shopping 001.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

D. A.

VIP Member
Just heard back from the complaint I made regarding the Mirror story with that awful photoshopped picture of PoW.
They have rejected the complaint:
we did not consider that any possible editing of the photograph rendered the article significantly inaccurate, distorted or misleading, and therefore in need of correction. As such, we did not identify sufficient grounds to investigate a possible breach of Clause 1.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
Ether The Lords are astute people to come up with this idea or they are just being snobs. Spouting off the top of my head: I think there are plenty of sitting Lords who don't like the idea of two men who have brought shame, bad press, and filthy lucre into the reputation of the Royal Family and the monarchy in general. And frankly, in regards to Harry, they might not like that his wife if a POC. Not everyone in that crowd is enlightened. It may also go without saying that they think she is arriviste and shouldn't be married to a Prince no matter what her ethnicity happens to be. I maybe reading that large chamber they sit in all wrong, but you never know.
The aristocracy generally tend not to be particularly racist (there are always exceptions, obvs.) what they do tend to be are crashing snobs. And Smegs is so, so utterly common.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

VC10

VIP Member
Like many of these types, they are two prize hypocrites.

Fly 4,000 miles in an aircraft to lecture others on carbon footprints, etc

You know the sort of thing.

Cunts, in plain English.

• Heart

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
I think the reaction to this award isn't quite going to be the one they're expecting. Everyone knows they've paid for it - and we also know that they didn't choose to leave the BRF, they were told to. Not quite so "brave" after all ...

• Heart

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
Am I drunk? Am I dreaming? …
this gets crazier by the minute 🙄
37A426A4-F7B9-40E0-A0C8-E72B25526EFE.jpeg

DM link
CALLAHAN: Kennedy gets Baldwin to give Markle an award? Make it stop!

#

• Haha
  • Heart

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Re Smegz and pathetic attempt at Briddish accent - she'll have picked that up from Hazno and his old Etonian mates, trying to tone down their cut glass vowels to sound like they are of the people
I would have thought she'd be against cultural appropriation given her credentials as a humanitaran. Does that mean I can now do black-face with a west coast accent and dress-up like a cheap ho?

• Haha
  • Heart
Hi everyone, I've lurked for a long time and finally plucked up the courage (mildy sqiffy on a sunday night) to join. Been on lsa mmuo for a long time, and reddit thread r/saintmeghanmarkle. took the brits biting funny humour from this site over there and they love it, I'm glaswegian. I know a few fonts here that are mmuo regulars but I'll keep their secret! These threads are metal lol.....

• Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
My guess is Netflix is aware there will be backlash and there is a power play going on between Peg/Harry and the Executives.

I foresee a shitshow.
I live in hope that Netflix will stitch them up and they will look like arrogant self important fools in the show.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
The more shit 5 throws at the family, in particular his Dad and brother , the deeper and more permanent the estrangement should be.

Are they actually going to stand up at the podium and lie again about this non existent racism she didn’t experience within the family?

What a poisonous , malevolent pair of cunts.

• Angry
  • Sick

planetmirth

VIP Member
TWO MONTHS, that’s all it took , two months ..

When The Queen died he said “ she was a guiding compass in her commitment to service and duty” and praised her “ everlasting legacy”.

Two months later, Her legacy is Head of a systematic racist institution and he’s is accepting an award for denigrating her.

Cut the Savant of Montecito loose ….Let him lecture whoever wants to listen with his ghostwritten books and Netflix spectacular
“ Damp Squib Game”.

• Sick
  • Heart

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
Once again, I am deeply honored for this, um er, honor…your checks are in the mail!

If it is definitely coming out this month, it’s oddly not being promoted at all

Of course there a a few titles that could be it in disguise: Dead End, The Masked Scammer, Troll, A False Chronicle of a Handful of Truths, How to Ruin Christmas, and White Noise

It’s not even listed as a big release for 2023 unless it is Survival of the Thickest https://www.whats-on-netflix.com/coming-soon/new-netflix-shows-coming-in-2023-and-beyond/

• Haha
  • Heart

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Yes- that low-emission old hoe he married .
Apparently her vagina is now fitted with a catalytic converter so it can meet Californian emission standards, probably a good idea considering the amount of traffic that's been through there. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Is this new? Perhaps they are pretending to split in order to sell Harry's book as everyone and his dog knows no one will touch anything that lines Markle's shallow pockets

According to Neil Sean Harry didn't know what the award was for and now's he's realised that, he's not happy.

Are they just throwing rubbish out there to deceive us?? Or is he really seeing the light??

Lol also ofc Sussex squad is leaving twitter. Elon said he's getting rid of the bots
So Harry didn't know that the award was for standing up to his racist family? Well then he doesn't have to accept it, does he? He can issue a statement that he was told it was for his "humanitarian efforts" (as sillly as that really is), but when Kennedy said it was for the racism in his family, he cannot accept it. For once, he could try to turn something into a positive and make himself look better. Of course, Smegs will never allow that.

• Heart

mardymare

VIP Member
Lady C plunging right in

KC has asked Parliament to add Anne and Edward to Counsellor of State status? House of Lords has agreed to fast track. A precedent was set when TQ added the QM.

Very influential woman in latest podcast? Speculation that it was Orca or Serena Williams. Lady C believes it was Hillary as Smeg has mentioned previously around the time of Aldi's birth. She also said Michelle Obama had said a similar thing. They both recognised that Smeg had been a great activist before her marriage. :oops: No limit to Smeg's (false) self-promotion.

Catherine's photoshopped pic in The Mirror? Photo clearly doctored. Lady C has her own axe to grind about them. They have a vicious agenda against established elite.

KC birthday greeting from the Harkles? A degree of froideur. They are on the outs with the King. Tends to suggest that the Harkles' marital difficulties could well be a fabrication.

Mike Tindall/nibble my nuts? Ribald humour common. May not be considered so funny that it was televised for all to hear. All politicians are *uckers. An indiscreet and ill-advised comment though most people would agree with him. He is not coming across as having a great personality in Lady C's opinion. Matt Hancock, on the other hand, is coming across fantastically well.

Kennedys squabbling about the Harkles' Ripple of Hope award? Money is involved. The Harkles have a brass neck to turn up. Normally TRF give out awards but the Harkles are speshul. Awards are created to keep in the forefront of the public's consciousness rather than to reward merit.

The Crown lawsuit? İf Lady C goes ahead she will follow the Johnny Depp strategy and choose a state other than New York.

Did the Harkles ask NF that they be shown in a good light? They are a product and NF are not going to sully their product by trashing them.

Why is Haz so quiet about The Crown? He understands that if he is critical it will go against him. Commercial interests have silenced him.

Why Pearl Harbour? A photo op. The Harkles are The Emperor and Empress of column inches.

• Heart

planetmirth

VIP Member
We’ve already had the pretending to do ‘ royal visits’ in the press -NYC trip, Invictus, etc and now we hear there’s NO footage from their lives at home…
So just how much of this Netflix documentary is fucking Polo ??????

• Haha
  • Sick