Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
i had this twice and it went on long past recovery. Smell training with essential oils really helped me.
Thanks for the reminder :) I remember reading about that back in the early days - one of my friends was quite badly affected by it. I'll look into it :)

• Heart
Reactions: 13

SlavaUkraini

VIP Member
Ok, I was just out at the shops doing some thinking about Christmas presents and noticed a couple of books and thought we might compare prices.

So QBD Books have Courtiers in hardcover (back order) at $49.99, sale price $39.99 and paperback $32.99 and sale price $26.39.

Big W have TB's Revenge in paperback for $22.00.

These prices are Aus dollars.
Download the Rakuten Kobo app; it doesn't know which country you're located in unlike Kindle. That's if you're OK with E books? Only £12ish?

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Tangent Tiger

VIP Member
Do you think Andrew's going to do a Profumo? So that MP was caught cheating on his wife with a teenager with dubious connections.

I guess the difference would be that Profumo felt guilt whereas Andrew doesn't appear to and also it hasn't been 100% proven about his relationships with young women. He still seems to think he's very honourable, in his own words.

Reactions: 12

jkroche95

VIP Member
PH is not a working royal his Dukedom is hereditary so his son will be able to use it when his father passes. I think it unlikely that Archie will be a working royal.The Duke's of Kent and Gloucester who are working royals will pass their Dukedom's to their non working royal sons. What's the difference then in PE a working royal getting a Dukedom which it is widely understood he has been promised and then in time it passing to his son. We don't know yet if James will be a working royal he has a title anyway Viscount Severn. George will be Prince of Wales and Duke of Cornwall when his dad is king. Charlotte will be Princess Royal. Why not give Louis Duke of Cambridge and give PE what he has been promised as a reward for his duty

I've just seen I've posted very similar comments to others we are all so quick off the mark hard to keep track lol 😆
wont louis be duke of york as the second son of a monarch?

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Thank you for the explanation @TheCutiePatootie, so do we think KC is waiting until after his Coronation before he makes PE the DofE?
Sometimes I wish they would all just be Miss/Ms/Mrs or Master/Mr …. It would simplify things but I suppose the wokes would have something to say about that.
BIB If he was waiting, he should have waited and said nothing.
Or contradicted the reports that Edward wasn't getting it.
Either / or. Straight talking for a change.
But I think it's true, all of it unfortunately.

Reactions: 10

wibble

VIP Member
But there is a hell of a lot of them still alive who they are tarring with the same brush - didn't Harry specifically say the 'racist' comment from the Orca interview was not the TQ so has to be someone still living.

I hope The RF lawyers take them to the cleaners and make them prove their accusations.
Philip.

Reactions: 10