Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Jameela reckons we give Smeg a load of shit because we are afraid of her. Oh my aching sides 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I am actually afraid of her. I knew someone like her and eventually I had had enough and called-out her blatant lying and scheming (admittedly after one too many glasses of wine) to her face. After that she became very vindictive and started making-stuff up about me to others and generally trying to get me into trouble. At that point I cut off all contact, I was actually concerned about what length's she would actually go to 'even the score'. A perceived sleight against narcissist can lead to all sorts of crazy fallout ... it's scary.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 62

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
For me this is one of the weirdest part of their relationship: I am pretty sure she has convinced him she hated the press, that she wanted a private life. And even if he really isn't the brightest tool in the box, how does he deal with her NOW that is impossible to deny that she is working around the clock to be on the news every day. She is not only a fame whore, she would really love nothing but to have an army of paparazzis - just like H's mother - following her every day. How they've endured together for so long is a testament of both his intellectual limitations and her manipulative skills.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I found this comment on Quora 🥴

'The two of them cost British taxpayers $81.9 million. MM was a working royal for just 76 days, but in that time she cost taxpayers a truly astonishing sum, a new audit has revealed. She’s worn £947,132.49 worth of clothes - not bad for 76 days working. MM wore approximately 75 outfits since she announced her pregnancy. The total of her maternity clothes alone amounted to £478,920, or about $632,000. The question is ‘was she even pregnant’ because the British don’t believe it for a second. It was reported that MM is suspected to have fled the UK taking millions worth of jewels owned by the late Princess Diana of Wales. The "National Enquirer" entitled the article, "Meghan Ran Off With $10M In Diana's Jewels!" She didn’t sue!'

• Wow
  • Angry

Ck13

Chatty Member
Stance against racism?? Henry Is the only royal who dressed up as a nazi and called his peer a race slur .

• Haha
  • Heart

The Wicked Lady

VIP Member
If the children don't appear in the series then serious questions need to be asked about where the children are because it will just raise more suspicion about them and it will convince more people that they don't exist. I can't see how they are going to get around this because they might give an excuse that doesn't really clear anything up about why they haven't featured in the series.
There is a precedent for this. In Coronation Street (TV soap set in North of England), Deirdre Barlow's daughter, Tracy, was upstairs listening to tapes for years. When she did come downstairs, she looked completely different due to being played by a different actress.
Sorted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Plantagenet

VIP Member
So here we have the Harkles receiving an award because they were so brave in the face of the racism of his family , and here are the Wales receiving the President of South Africa. What have you got to say about that Harry? Too bad that it isn't happening the same day that Kerry is handing over the hollow award to them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Personally I cannot wait for this Netflix bullshit and his bullshit book. It's going to be fucking hilarious. They are like a pair of teenage boys going to Amsterdam to have sex for the first time; they've blown their load before they've even arrived. What a pair of ridiculous fucking cunts they are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

wisebutwild

VIP Member
I've finally lost it!

Just read this headline in the DE online .........

Fergie told not to share pictures of Andrew with Queen's dogs to 'protect her reputation'

............. and thought to myself "Why can't the Queen's dogs see pictures of Andrew? Or what new hell are they about to reveal about Andrew with the dogs? Is he more perverted than we know? Why is Fergie taking pictures?"

I'm off to lie down in a darkened room to see if I can erase all these images from my mind!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

Kotare

VIP Member
”Joe Rogan believes that in order to be successful in the podcasting business, first and foremost you need to be ‘real’. To not be afraid to present your true self to your audience. People widely criticize the Duchess of Sussex, Meghan Markle, for being quite the opposite of this. The internet blames her for constantly hiding behind a persona that doesn’t represent her true self.”

"People should expect the real me in this, and probably the me that they've never gotten to know — certainly not in the past few years, where everything is through the lens of the media as opposed to, 'Hey, it's me.' "” said Spotify Meghan

"I'm just excited to be myself and talk and be unfiltered and...yeah, it's fun," she adds.

Instead we got simply more false Meghan, more nothing to see Meghan, more hypocritical, self serving, narrative -obsessed, agenda-setting Meghan.

If Farkle would be real and genuine her podcast would reflect the reality …... “ I was desperate, racing towards 40, childless, hadn’t even managed to buy a house and being jobless shortly, I faced the prospect of never being able to service a mortgage. What to do ! I thought rich, upper class Brit twit. I googled the bejeezus out of available Prince Harry and thought “I can hook that Ginger. I’ll just use my magical orifices and exaggerate TF out of my Rwanda/Tanzania/India freebie photo shoots and pretend to be interested in safaris and humanitarianism - easy”

Her podcasts do show the real Meghan alright. Duplicitous, vain and as boring AF.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

D. A.

VIP Member
Very true words, but we all know honour doesn't belong in the same sentence as the Harkles
Screenshot_20221121-084113~2.png

• Heart
Reactions: 57

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I agree, Harry has made a massive mistake and he knows it. I still firmly believe Harry genuinely wanted a private life away from all the royalty and public service to live in Africa with his family out of the limelight. Unfortunately for him he was totally taken in by her manipulation and agreement that she wanted the same thing.

Because he is not the brightest bulb in the pack, he is now having to live with a fame hungry, press, limelight attention seeking piece of trash that in fact wanted the complete opposite and needed the title and married into the RF to get this.

I also think that a lot of his anger towards the Ho and his situation is now projected against the family and is manifested in his behaviour towards everyone as punishment for not getting him out of the mess he got himself into. I imagine the queen said to him- Sadly, Harry you reap what you sow
BIB - A very good point. The family have tried every which way to accommodate what Harry and Meghan said they wanted. It still amuses me a bit that they thought they could collaborate with the queen, in their half in, half out proposition. Seriously, he certainly should have known one does not collaborate with the queen! 😁

I think he must surely know by now what he has lost and I'm not talking about finances. Although in terms of finances, how did it not occur to either of them that they were literally better off to have kept on the good side of Charles and William?

The love and respect evident among the various members of the royal family for each other, over the course of the queen's funeral. The fun and lighthearted behaviour over the course of the jubilee celebrations, especially among the younger children. The way that the public showed their enormous respect for the queen all through her life and on her death. And in turn showed their respect and sympathy towards the family and welcome for Charles in his new role.

Harry has lost out on all of that. All of it. And for what. 🤔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56

vretch

VIP Member
For all his protestations I think Hazno actually has a hard-on for the media spotlight, his problem is with negative coverage ... where he is made to look like the petty prick he actually is. The RF has the best PR people on the planet working for them, which they of course need in the face of our notorious tabloid media machine. Now he's out in the wild he's fucked. I don't mind that she only cares about fame and money, she's just a two-bit ho, that's to be expected from someone with such low-calibre talent and class.
I think Hazza is dumb as a brick. He grew up with the grey suits cleaning up all his pr messes and bullshit. Turned him into the fun loving, relatable and cheeky man that we all fell in love with.

Being the entitled prick he is, he actually expected that to continue or thought he could make it continue. He was told the grey suits don’t work for you now so bugger off and clean up your own messes.

More and more I am believing that Hazza and the witch are the stupidest people on the planet. Why give up a royal life as a spare for the crap they do now? Makes no sense to me.

• Heart

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
"Harry and Meghan's Netflix director left after they 'refused to film at home"
A Fly on The Minge Docuseries

When we first read about this it was suggested that relaxed and intimate footage of the Stoats at home would be included. Like normal people, the Stoat miserably gnawing on a sisal muffin and the Ho chopping cocaine and massaging the botox worms on her face. Relatable. Discreet shots of the Flatpacks would be included in the background, both in and out of their packaging and with any "Fragile" labels or sellotape tastefully pixellated.

It seems that the Stoats and Garrett came to blows about this so she was fired and Garbus hired to polish the turd. Maybe the Stoat is still pretending bravely that this is a hill he will die on, and that's what they told Garrett.

In normal circumstances such a family series would include children, but obviously they can't film the Flatpacks who are as elusive as unicorns. It will be a glaring omission which speaks volumes, and it will be interesting to see how they get round it. It's obviously a quandary! :D Snigger.

• Haha
  • Heart

Cassandra333

VIP Member
I loathe the whole 'be kind' crap. I'm not kind and I don't see why I should be. I'd rather be helpful, considerate and aware. Kind doesn't achieve anything. It's just a way of virtue signalling without doing anything worthwhile.
Plus I want to CHOOSE who I'm 'kind' to. I see no reason to be kind to every person on the earth.

• Heart

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
OMG the shit is going to hit the fan when this comes out! The Netflix series and book will be the final nails in their coffins with the BRF.

I'm so excited :p

• Haha
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member
I know bugger all but neither do most of the people calling themselves Royal experts or Royal reporters so, here is my idea regarding the Duke of Edinburgh title....

Philip had that title for so long and was such a big character that it is hard to imagine someone else being called by that title so soon after his death.

Edward knows that his brother wants to prune the branches of the family.
Edward chose to not give his children Prince/Princess titles from their birth.
I don't think he is in a hurry to be given it and I think he will be perfectly content if he is not given it at all.
I think Edward will have been part of the decision process regarding the Duke of Edinburgh title.

Camilla, very wisely made it known that she would never use the Princess of Wales title.
It was hers to use but she refused.
Mainly because the whole world knows she had an affair with Charles while he was married to Diana, Princess of Wales but also because Diana was such a global superstar that the title seemed to belong to her. And for Camilla to use it would have been seen to be in poor taste.

Now, 25 or so years after Diana's death the royalists are more open to associating that title with someone else. Especially if it is the dutiful wife of Diana's oldest son.

I think it is too soon to give the Duke of Edinburgh title to anyone else because Philip WAS that title for so long.

I would not be surprised if Edward has agreed to leave the title dormant for a few years until Philip is less prominent in our minds.

And I would kind of like it if they did.

As to WHO should be given it, I guess they could change things and make it Duchess of Edinburgh for Charlotte.
Or give it to Louis.

• Heart

Rosesarepink

Chatty Member
On a related note, something that has crossed my mind a few times lately - he was brought up with staff around him.
I presume that he was taught to treat them properly.
And I believe that many staff members served the royal family for long periods of time.

Yet that all went out the window apparently once she was in his life.
'What Meghan wants, Meghan gets' and all the bullying that went on and staff leaving as fast as they could.
V Low's book talks about how when the Princes were teenagers and in early 20's they used to come into staff offices sit on an old sofa in casual gear - order pizzas/takeaways for staff, have very informal chats and get embarrassed when they were called by their titles. That came from the staff at the time so something changed along the way everyone knows what that was.