Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrsoh

VIP Member
Actually thinking about it, last time our cleaner was here she didn't have time to do the vacuuming so I said I'd do it. I made the monumental effort of moving the hoover one metre from the corner but haven't plugged it in yet and done it 😳
I'm having to hoover everyday at the moment, dog fur everywhere!! She likes a good old scratch every now and then and that makes it worse.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Tangent Tiger

VIP Member
If the royal family and British media pushes back strongly about structural racism (ie not contemporary individuals racism) it’s only going to inflame Jamaica and other commonwealth countries anger. And the demands for compensation/reparations. Look at how in India there is a lot of outrage about the Crown Jewels being wrongly taken (given with a gun to the head) to colonizers.

Arguing against the legacy of structural racism/colonialism/colonization could be a huge global mess and bad look as a PR campaign.
Oh that's interesting, thank you. I've always felt a bit confused about structural and institutional.

Isn't the wrong focus placed on teaching history though? I've always felt that the majority of our ancesters would behave badly if they thought they could get away with it. So the emphasis on widespread human crimes, what they thought they would gain and what the outcome was.

• Heart

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
I was all in for supporting KC3 but my opinion of him is now eroding, Is he trying to take us back to a single King scenario? Whereby he holds all the titles /power etc like a selfish spoilt child (who does that remind you of) ?
Maybe PE was consulted about the DofE title however unless he was really against the idea (and why didn't he discuss with PP and HMTQ to say he didn’t want the title before they passed?) why would the story be out there as A fact?

The fact they both wanted him to have this title, and stated so, just makes me think this is actually KC3 wishes and no one elses. HMTQ would have left everything in watertight order for years before she passed and if she hadn’t wanted PE to have the title it would have also been known. We will probably never know the truth, just more speculation from RR and the MSM, but from a mere plebs perspective I am getting some unsettling vibes from Charlie boy at the moment and what else he is planning to do and all the time not addressing the massive elephant in the room.

I now am actually seeing him as a very weak King and his desperation to enjoy a smidgen of the popularity his mother earned for her years of service is clouding his judgement quite severely. JMO and it will possibly change back and forth over his reign but currently he is not my favourite Royal.

eta I have just seen others have made similar comments to mine whilst I writing my ineloquent essay 😬
Not ineloquent at all, brilliant! Lodged in my lizard brain are some comments a while back from readers relating to the Stoat's comment following his visit to Windsor that HM "might not have had the right people around her". Maybe she was under pressure from PA and Charles each with their own agendas and was very frail, and any drugs she was on for pain could have affected her judgment. She inevitably took a back seat and PC added to the groundwork for his takeover. The Stoat knows his father very well and they're alike in many ways.
I've a feeling but could be totally wrong, that William and Catherine are concerned and maybe not happy at how things are?

• Wow
  • Heart

wibble

VIP Member
Yes off course! If you upset the facial balance your eye is going to pick up on abnormalities 💯 she's too bottom heavy now, hense the big chin 👌 it's not in tune with the position of her eyes, size off forehead etc. Good on whoever done it lol 😂
Yes it highlights the odd bulges in her trousers...

• Haha
  • Heart

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
I think you’re right re Smeg. This is her calling, especially as I imagine that Netflix and Spotify will drop them as soon as they can. They have to make money from something. Reek is too thick to earn for anything other that his poor me memoirs. Surely the companies that employ him in made up vanity roles(can’t remember the company names) will soon realise he’s not fit for purpose and drop him too.

If it’s hereditary than surely Charles can’t stop it going to one of Philip’s sons? If it passes to eldest son, does that mean that it’s Charles’ and he can decide what happens to it?
Charles became DofE on Philip’s death. As he’s now king the title has merged with the crown and is Charles’s to grant.

Hoohumm

I’m not sure Edward and Sophie want the Edinburgh dukedom. It’s a royal dukedom which would mean that their children would be Prince and Princess, something they have avoided. I think that they want their children to have a low key life.
Be last thing they want is for them to turn out the the entitled York girls.
They are already a Prince and Princess they are just not styled as such. An elevation for Edward wouldn't change that

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
10/10 for moving the hoover though. That's about as much as anyone needs to do tbh :ROFLMAO:

You guys are thinking of vacuuming? That's a lot of effort! 👏

On private jets, this from today's Daily Express

"Meghan & Harry's lush £5.2m 12-seater private jet with multiple bathrooms & mood lighting"
"
Prince Harry, 38, and Meghan Markle, 41, returned home to LA, along with their two children, Archie, three, and Lilibet, one, after the final day of Jubilee celebrations on Sunday, June 5, and they were pictured as they arrived via private jet.
Were they? Where are the pics? We haven't seen them 🤷 were the Flatpacks wearing invisibility cloaks? Who made the cloaks? Dior? How has she not merched them yet? Drop the @ Smegs. We want to buy some Flatpacks too. 😉

ETA: I'm not bullying Smegs. I'm just firmly encouraging her to spread misinformation information for merching the greater good so we all can win make her admit she has Flatpacks. It is not my job to coddle people so she can just deal with it.

• Haha
  • Heart

Tangent Tiger

VIP Member
I don't know really, this press hysteria around DoE title makes it seem like the RF are petty children squabbling over a toy. I doubt Edward and Sophie are weeping and wailing over a slight. It's not decided yet anyway, it comes across as they want to be working royals but these titles are ridiculous unless it has a specific brand as ambassador of a cause.

It does make me think if I were offered a title I'd want to fling it into a hedge.

• Haha
  • Heart
William's been to the shire today, does anyone know if he's due to go to Qatar for the football? That could end up being a bit of a shitshow (both in general and for RF PR)

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
On private jets, this from today's Daily Express

"Meghan & Harry's lush £5.2m 12-seater private jet with multiple bathrooms & mood lighting"
"Prince Harry, 38, and Meghan Markle, 41, returned home to LA, along with their two children, Archie, three, and Lilibet, one, after the final day of Jubilee celebrations on Sunday, June 5, and they were pictured as they arrived via private jet. The Duke and Duchess of Sussex's visit marked the royal's first time in the UK as a couple since stepping back from royal duties in March 2020"

Interesting points here. They say the Stoat children came over for the Platinum Jubilee, but they didn't. We saw a hilarious photo of them "landing back home", (BIB above) showing an old Ffark now impersonating Legless Lil, and a photoshopped Ffark with mahogany hair pottering around on the runway.

The small Stoats are referred to matter-of-factly as if they were normal royal children known to us. As @Evangelina (where are you?) said, repeat the lie, rinse and repeat.....it becomes the truth. It's happening isn't it.

The Stoat fixation with multiple bathrooms is alive and well, as they continue crapping non-stop even at 30,000 feet.
Did we miss this DE article with the flatpaks. Or is the paper being sarcastic.

• Haha
Reactions: 17