Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Saying it is too soon just defeats the purpose of peerage and even monarchy. What if we all said it was too soon to have a monarch after the Queen died?

Phillip lived a long, wonderful life. It doesn't feel disrespectful to me.

This is what people say about Diana and the Princess of Wales title.

But the fact is, Phillip's was the third creation of the title. There were two other Dukes of Edinburgh before him.
Agree totally, and I don't understand why it should be "too soon" either. The problem here is that the Press have reported that KC intends to keep the title for himself, not give it to Edward, and not use it. To date no contradiction from BP, and all the newspapers are now reporting the same.
The Palace should have kept quiet if the intention was to grant it later, say after the coronation. Instead we've had this bald and vulgar statement "Nope..... Ed's not having his wedding present and powerful Chuck is keeping it for himself."
This is how it is for now.

Victoria Arbiter tweeting that the Wessexes have taken Congo salutes and had CoS status conferred is beside the point. We're not talking about the fact that The Wessexes "aren't going anywhere", we're talking about the promise to Edward of the Dukedom which has been reneged on very publicly by the King. This is a humiliation for Edward no matter how placid he seems to be, and Sophie is made of stern stuff.

Likely Chuck tossed the Wessexes these sweetners in advance because he'd already decided not to honour his parents' pledge. Because they're dead and can do nothing about it can they. This is why he waited to do it, maybe it was always his intention even before the Queen died.

He bleats about a slimmer Monarchy but it's a cover under which he can move people around like chess pieces. Logically he should toss out the foul Stoat and his parasitic Ho, but he won't.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

wibble

VIP Member
I don't mean Liebling the dead - I am talking about those that are living now, if they keep stating the RF 'are' that suggests those now living in the RF and to me would need to prove it, if they changed it to 'were' then yes they don't have to prove anything, as this is in the past and these that he said are racist cannot defend themselves .

The only thing I assume about these two are that they are total scum, and I hope they get that shit they keep throwing at others right back at them some day
Well yes...

If you ignore all the Woke stuff about genetics...
And if it's genetic then Harry can be absolved and congratulated for doing the "work".

Just as he can be congratulated for undergoing therapy...
As he had never heard there was such a thing as therapy until he met Meghan (or whatever he said the other week at the Betterup thing)

• Sick
  • Heart
So they are moving South (nearer to her Dad? )

Are there more paps in Bel Air I wonder? And who tf would move house to be nearer to one friend ? Unless of course this is her new shagging friend so how has she convinced Hazzno this is a great idea. Not sure I buy this story but expect we will soon find out.
If they do, she'll make sure to live on a tourist bus route

• Haha
  • Heart

Hannahebee

VIP Member
I don't think it looks very much like her either
I thought that also she looks really different compared to her One Young World speech and her Variety interview as it looks like the person has more teeth than Meghan and her mouth looks more stretched out, I also think that the lips look different to Meghan's something just doesn't seem right about this video as it doesn't look like either of them in the video IMO.
1669045788478.png
1669045869676.png
1669045885892.png

Last edited:
  • Wow

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
If Smeg is doing the podcasts on her own, does that mean that only she is being paid by Spotalie and 6Ex isn't getting any dosh from them?
Good question @JAR21. Even if he does one or two she’ll fight him on the royalties.
She’s SUCH a bitch, cunt, Ho, scutter! <—(that’s short for “gutter slut”) 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
Ok, I was just out at the shops doing some thinking about Christmas presents and noticed a couple of books and thought we might compare prices.

So QBD Books have Courtiers in hardcover (back order) at $49.99, sale price $39.99 and paperback $32.99 and sale price $26.39.

Big W have TB's Revenge in paperback for $22.00.

These prices are Aus dollars.

• Wow

VC10

VIP Member
BIB - A very good point. The family have tried every which way to accommodate what Harry and Meghan said they wanted. It still amuses me a bit that they thought they could collaborate with the queen, in their half in, half out proposition. Seriously, he certainly should have known one does not collaborate with the queen! 😁

I think he must surely know by now what he has lost and I'm not talking about finances. Although in terms of finances, how did it not occur to either of them that they were literally better off to have kept on the good side of Charles and William?

The love and respect evident among the various members of the royal family for each other, over the course of the queen's funeral. The fun and lighthearted behaviour over the course of the jubilee celebrations, especially among the younger children. The way that the public showed their enormous respect for the queen all through her life and on her death. And in turn showed their respect and sympathy towards the family and welcome for Charles in his new role.

Harry has lost out on all of that. All of it. And for what. 🤔
A hot-dog & GBH of the earhole .

😆😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha