Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wibble

VIP Member
Chita honestly have no idea. They will always have 'enough' money (perhaps not in their eyes) and be in the public eye, which is one of their needs rather than wants.

The one thing they can't get is universal admiration.
I'll buy you a diamond ring my friend
If it makes you feel alright...

etc etc

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
NOT kidding! Got up from my chair on the deck & noticed I’d sat on a HUGE, FAT Spider!!!! Fuuuuckkk!!! It did NOT bite me though, so there’s that, but yeah…Go figure it couldn’t have just sat down BESIDE me!! #GotTheWillies

Ryan Gosling is filming a movie in Sydney. He brought his family with him.

The other day they had a nice day out and went back to where they were staying. When Eva went into their bedroom and there was a massive huntsman on the bed.
She didn't even try to stay cool in front of the kids and started screaming. Everybody ran into the bedroom and were panicking and screaming too.

Eva had too go out and wait in the corridor until Ryan dealt with it.

• Haha
  • Heart

H.R. Pufnstuf

We heard a while back that Smegz was planning to relaunch 'The Tig'. She wants to be a major influencer while merching as much as she can. This is actually her true calling in life and the thing she will probably be successful with. She can witter on about herself as much as she likes, be a pretend feminist and indulge her vanity. Everything will be controlled by her and not by anyone else. We've already seen that she is a control freak.

This does rather leave Hazno shunted to the side. Will he like living in Bel Air? Once again the move is all about what Smegz wants. How far will Hazno have to travel to play polo with his mate Nacho now? And what will the Stoat be doing for a job or to occupy his time? The occasional appearance as a CHIMPO doesn't add up to much.
I think you’re right re Smeg. This is her calling, especially as I imagine that Netflix and Spotify will drop them as soon as they can. They have to make money from something. Reek is too thick to earn for anything other that his poor me memoirs. Surely the companies that employ him in made up vanity roles(can’t remember the company names) will soon realise he’s not fit for purpose and drop him too.

A dukedom isn’t a title that is awarded for someone’s lifetime, it’s a hereditary title. All dukedoms, earldoms and marquisates were originally awarded by a monarch, it’s just that some of them were awarded centuries ago and have passed down from father to eldest son ever since - hence why it would automatically pass to James, then his son etc etc. To change that would have profound consequences for the aristocracy as a whole.
If it’s hereditary than surely Charles can’t stop it going to one of Philip’s sons? If it passes to eldest son, does that mean that it’s Charles’ and he can decide what happens to it?

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
I watched that Elton tribute clip last night and thought I was a bit tired and hallucinating! It was so bad. It was almost as if Harry was accepting an impromptu award....and...and...I'd like to thank you for being my fwend and being fwends to our kids.....thank you for...thank you for....blah, blah!

Firstly, who thanks a grown adult for being a friend to children - kids don't really need adult friends unless they've got no kids their own age to be friends with them! (It sounds a bit creepy!)

Secondly, her awful fake PDA was funny because she was a bit too far away from him to nuzzle up to him and it ended up being a bit of a slam instead. She may as well have looked into H's eyes and done a full on swoon instead - hand to forehead and everything!

Thirdly - ooh, do you think that's their AW headquarters behind them. The logo on the door looks like AW. If so, doesn't look very smart does it. Looks like a pre-school building!

ETA - why is her mouth so wide now? H is high as a kite!
This is where I’d love ❤ to see @Chita do her thing; create a comic of the two outside an outhouse complete w/the little moon cutout and the Arsewell logo on the door!! 🤣

• Heart

Nuttynana

VIP Member
I suspect she may have had a chin implant but it might just be the angle of the pic.
If she really wants to improve herself through surgery then her next step should be having her knees ironed to remove the faces that reside in them.
I’m in an extra bitchy mood today 😈
Put her in a large Hoffman press and then post her to KP to scare the birds!

• Haha

peradetlic

VIP Member
This is very interesting and thanks for posting @peradetlic . One thing I didn't understand from the article is this:

"I see the involvement of the Royal doc (Dr Motha) as a clue that M and H were aware of the necessity of the involvement of the Royal doc, but didn't really understand more about that "of the body" clause..."

In what way is Gowri Motha a Royal Doctor? We had never heard of her before Minge. She seems to be a Hollywood doctor for people like Paltrow, and uses the Gentle Birth Method. A geriatric labour like the Ho's would have needed proper doctors on hand, not wailing and chanting over the iPhone.
Motha is not a Royal Doctor and this doesn't make sense unless there's something I'm missing.
The whole thread is interesting. There were posts from a doc in USA (I didn't pay attention from which state,) debunking some of the theory. It is very interesting that in USA since 2010s birth cerificate isn't signed by a MD.

wibble

VIP Member
It was supposedly during that Elton John concert that Chapek got fired and the Harkle's friend Igor returned.

Just sayin...

• Heart
  • Wow

wibble

VIP Member
We knew it wouldn't be long before she did. And 6Ex had already supported Mermaids.
So Doria used to call her flower... in fact still calls her it.

Yeah there's plenty on here that call you similar ;)

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
Fuck me sideways just what sort of a nutjob would want to look like that ginger,gormless, gurning gobshite.

One ginger cunt is enough but two of them is a bleeding horrible thought!
Must have mental health issues !

• Haha
  • Heart

Toto

Chatty Member
The ginger,gormless,fucking ingrate needs a good kick in the bollocks and tossed on the scrapheap.

Cunt of Cuntdom needs a one way ticket to the Alma Tunnel with his scraggy,slaggy shitcunt wife and they can meet Mummys spirit who will slap her, punch him in the gob and send them to the basement.

Charles is showing himself as a weak chinned wankbreath, dithering old twat and needs a squid up his arse.

Charles and Son of Cunt belong together on another p!anet, both duplicitous,deluded fucking limpwristed losers.I

Wankers of Windsor
BIB This is wonderful! I love the idea of a squid being up an arse, though the arses of JCMH and Smegs are more deserving of the squid's attention IMHO.

(@Chita - any chance of a squid emanting from your very talented pen the next time inspiration strikes? Pretty please? ♥♥♥♥)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Spring2020

Chatty Member
I don't understand why Charles would need to wait in that case. He wasted no time making William the Prince of Wales when there was no rush.

But let's remember the queen didn't automatically make Edward the DoE either. She outlasted Phillip by a year and a half and the title remained with her all that time

I think Charles simply changed his mind about making Edward the DoE just like he's changed his mind about Camilla becoming queen or the late Queen changed plans and Charles is simply following through

Magnolia23

VIP Member
I'm not following this. Are H and A to be banned as CoS if they've not undertaken royal duties for 2 years? Where does that leave KC's plan to widen the CoS pool but never call on the Stoat or Andrew, but not remove their CoS titles ? Are they to keep their CoS or not?

What does this mean ....
"it was neither the Government, nor Buckingham Palace's position, that the plan would remove either prince from being a Counsellor of State"
I think it's similar like when you are non working royal, yet still prince or duke/duchess.
So still CoS (as a 'title') but never to be called up for duty because you are non working royal.

• Heart

wibble

VIP Member
William's been to the shire today, does anyone know if he's due to go to Qatar for the football? That could end up being a bit of a shitshow (both in general and for RF PR)

William was rather made a fool of in the bidding process for this tournament.