Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VC10

VIP Member
Is this Netflix thing going to be about all their fake humanitarian work? Or about their great love for each or what? I assume it's a big puff piece? I can't imagine who would be genuinely interested aside from the rubber-necking aspect of it, to see how cringe and/or offensive it actually is. I bet as many lawyers watch it as regular punters.

Honestly though, for a couple who wanted to live a private life it's beyond fucking absurd ... obviously that was a big fat lie, but even so ... they are the most absurd high(ish) profile couple on the planet, legitimately a fucking laughing-stock.

I see she's on Jimmy Fallon on Dec. 7th. All her dreams come true no doubt. She doesn't need Harry anymore does she, she's got what she wanted. What a craven desperate cow she is. Utterly fucking talentless apart from the grifting, she turns my fucking stomach over what she represents.
An awful cunt. Greedy, grasping, self-centred...lies though the back of her teeth

As for that orange spangle; a more miserable, chip on his shoulder, self centred entitled cunt you could never meet. Abandoned his UK charities , such as the Citizens Advice Bureau etc

Sad pair of cunts.
That hatred will eat them up & now it seems they are turning onto themselves.
Couldn't happen to two nicer people.

how the nights must just FLY BY, in their household.

The best thing was when they both fucked off out of it 😆😆😆😆🤣🤣 ***

*** with commiserations to our American Tattler friends who are lumbered with them

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
100%

I am also convinced that Hazno thought that was the plan: leave the RF and spend more time in Africa. Even when they went to Canada and then LA, I think his plan was to go back and forth raising money and going back to Africa. He spent a lot of time there, he knows people (conservationists and volunteers) who have raised families there. And I think this is what the Queen believed at first and even saw in them the future of the Commonwealth. But that required effort, work and a life away from cameras, clothes and parties. And that was never Rachel's plan. Keeping Up with The Harkles would be literally her dream come true.

She is that shallow.

Another thing is: have you noticed that is always the adults praising the girl she was as a child? Never her friends or colleagues. When I saw the footage from the movement Rachel allegedly created - all children were there, the video does nothing to prove it was Rachel's initiative - I wondered: why not interview the girl whose brother Rachel was trying to help? I think she has been capitalising from others ideas and work for a very, very long time.
Yes Smeg changed H's course concerning Africa.
He even said on the tippy tappy tap tap poor invisible me series that it was all an act and he was actually traumatised. I think H even mentioned the country in Africa that Diana had walked thru a cleared mine field and he rewalked it years after her.

Reactions: 20

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I'm not sure I believe all the rumours and speculation that are about to divorce. More pr bs from Smeg

Reactions: 19

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
“Princes Harry and Andrew face further changes to their roles as the House of Lords will debate a motion that would ban their roles as secretaries of state.

The amendment to tomorrow's Counsellor of State bill will seek to exclude royals who have 'not in the immediately preceding two years undertaken royal duties on a regular basis'.

A Cabinet source insisted it was neither the Government, nor Buckingham Palace's position, that the plan would remove either prince from being a Counsellor of State, The Telegraph reports.”

Great news here. The Lords earning their money for once if this amendment goes through.

What do the secretaries of state do? This is the first I've heard of the role. Is it just another name for CoS??

I think this is a brilliant idea.

• Heart

JAR21

VIP Member
I think what the Comment meant was that when C and C were married the Clarence House website stated that Camilla would be known as Princess Consort. This was because of public unhappiness over Diana and dislike of Camilla. Some time later this statement wss removed from the CH website and FAQ's about Camilla's title were also removed.
"At the time of their marriage the official intention was for Camilla to be known as the Princess Consort. But plans for her title became more ambiguous in recent years."

It's widely believed that it was always C's intention that Camilla would be known as Queen, but he laid low.
Then the Queen announced Camilla would be known as Queen Consort.
Now Charles has made it known that he wants her to be known as Queen. This was in the press some weeks back and I'm sure it's true.

Regardless of her right or not to be called Queen, PC promised in 2005 that she would be called Princess Consort. He had no intention of keeping this promise and has broken it, and this matters to many people.
He also agreed that Edward would be Duke of Edinburgh, but has reneged on that too against the wishes of his parents.
I can't believe he nicked Edward and Sophie's wedding present, and I don't believe that Edward doesn't care one way or another as he and PP were very close and did a lot of work together.
I bet Edward and Sophie are upset and humiliated after all their hard work and support for the family in these difficult times.
And their daughter Louise was his little soulmate. I bet she's upset too.
Maybe Charles should make Edward the Duke of Wessex? Keep the Wessex title, but get an upgrade?!

• Heart

Mancunian

VIP Member
Fresh Prince of BellAir ?
I think she's put this rumour out there.

It's too easy - the headlines would write themselves, encouraging more tabloids to pick up the story.

Could this be a sign their puff pieces are being ignored a bit more lately ???

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Maybe Charles should make Edward the Duke of Wessex? Keep the Wessex title, but get an upgrade?!
Your efforts to solve Edward's dilemma and keep the royal show on the road are totally endearing, @JAR21 🥰
ETA This is a rather public humiliation for Edward, or is it just me? Andrew too humiliated or is it just me?
I have a pretty good idea what the Queen and Prince Philip would say to this Shower of Shite if they were alive, and that says it all.

Last edited:
  • Sick

VioletButterfly

VIP Member
was she going for Kate Smith? I see the similarity in the chins.
AFD434C3-6C57-4E1B-A8AB-1EA80C062E46.jpeg

p.s. apologizes to the enormously talented Miss Smith.

• Haha
  • Heart

LuluBanks

They will bitch and moan about something that ended 160 years ago but ignore actual slavery and trafficking still happening today in Africa, the Middle East, Russia and China.
If the royal family and British media pushes back strongly about structural racism (ie not contemporary individuals racism) it’s only going to inflame Jamaica and other commonwealth countries anger. And the demands for compensation/reparations. Look at how in India there is a lot of outrage about the Crown Jewels being wrongly taken (given with a gun to the head) to colonizers.

Arguing against the legacy of structural racism/colonialism/colonization could be a huge global mess and bad look as a PR campaign.

• Heart

Nuttynana

VIP Member
Bloody hell we haven’t got 2 of them on the planet have we - we need a new fred for Hazzno2 🤣🤣🤣🤣

(on the first photo there is an image of a blond woman top right reflection is it Mummy?) 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bleeding hell they haven't dug her up again, she must be getting pissed off by now having to stand behind these two or, is that a sickle she is holding to lop the traitors Fucking heads off !!

Must have mental health issues !
Or a paid body double for two times roast chicken for the old boiler!

• Haha
  • Heart

oogling

VIP Member
I wasn't thinking about Palestinians at all in my response. I was referring to that of a religious nature.
Many politicians have been labelled anti-semitic in the press because they are pro Palestinian, MSM LOVE to throw the slur ‘anti-Semite’ incorrectly which fucks me off quite frankly.

• Heart

Tangent Tiger

VIP Member
”Joe Rogan believes that in order to be successful in the podcasting business, first and foremost you need to be ‘real’. To not be afraid to present your true self to your audience. People widely criticize the Duchess of Sussex, Meghan Markle, for being quite the opposite of this. The internet blames her for constantly hiding behind a persona that doesn’t represent her true self.”

"People should expect the real me in this, and probably the me that they've never gotten to know — certainly not in the past few years, where everything is through the lens of the media as opposed to, 'Hey, it's me.' "” said Spotify Meghan

"I'm just excited to be myself and talk and be unfiltered and...yeah, it's fun," she adds.

Instead we got simply more false Meghan, more nothing to see Meghan, more hypocritical, self serving, narrative -obsessed, agenda-setting Meghan.

If Farkle would be real and genuine her podcast would reflect the reality …... “ I was desperate, racing towards 40, childless, hadn’t even managed to buy a house and being jobless shortly, I faced the prospect of never being able to service a mortgage. What to do ! I thought rich, upper class Brit twit. I googled the bejeezus out of available Prince Harry and thought “I can hook that Ginger. I’ll just use my magical orifices and exaggerate TF out of my Rwanda/Tanzania/India freebie photo shoots and pretend to be interested in safaris and humanitarianism - easy”

Her podcasts do show the real Meghan alright. Duplicitous, vain and as boring AF.

I had to check that article as I thought he had actually said the above and did a double take 😁

• Haha
  • Heart

popb1tch

Since the queen changed the rules on primogeniture wouldn’t it be Louise that inherits Edinburgh, not James?