Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

planetmirth

VIP Member
I'm not a fan of Elton but he did write some excellent songs for the Lion King and as you say, has done some real charity work over the years.

I don't know why Bookworm would think he was anti monarchist. Sure he was a friend of Diana but that was all a long time ago. We've no reason to think he wouldn't support William and I don't remember him saying anything in support of the gruesomes. I don't think Elton would be foolish enough to 'side' with them.

Orca, Gayle and Tyler Perry are obviously team gruesomes but who gives a crap about them?
There’s someone on Twitter ( can’t find it so could be crap) saying they were at a recent show and on the film shown on stage there were images whilst Elton sang ‘‘Philadelphia Freedom’..one was H& M . His show , upto him what he does ! Is it taking a stance ? Or promotion ? Or just a photo he likes ? , idk.

• Wow
Reactions: 17

wibble

VIP Member
I don't actually believe that any man on the planet would be foolish enough to have surgery so they could impersonate the Stoat royal traitor. The 'brown' eyes are a result of filters used to re-animate the aging missus 😄
Or he's been topping up his Wakandan with vibranian,

• Haha
  • Heart

elliebee27

VIP Member
What can KC do about them though? Parliament won't strip their titles and waste time with it. He can't do anything about them at all that already has been done.

Plantagenet

VIP Member
“Princes Harry and Andrew face further changes to their roles as the House of Lords will debate a motion that would ban their roles as secretaries of state.

The amendment to tomorrow's Counsellor of State bill will seek to exclude royals who have 'not in the immediately preceding two years undertaken royal duties on a regular basis'.

A Cabinet source insisted it was neither the Government, nor Buckingham Palace's position, that the plan would remove either prince from being a Counsellor of State, The Telegraph reports.”

Great news here. The Lords earning their money for once if this amendment goes through.

Ether The Lords are astute people to come up with this idea or they are just being snobs. Spouting off the top of my head: I think there are plenty of sitting Lords who don't like the idea of two men who have brought shame, bad press, and filthy lucre into the reputation of the Royal Family and the monarchy in general. And frankly, in regards to Harry, they might not like that his wife if a POC. Not everyone in that crowd is enlightened. It may also go without saying that they think she is arriviste and shouldn't be married to a Prince no matter what her ethnicity happens to be. I maybe reading that large chamber they sit in all wrong, but you never know.

mardymare

VIP Member
Bookworm's done a detailed assessment of the TMZ No BS doc that TRG posted.
Good if like me you couldn't stomach watching the doc itself.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Have we seen this? New York Post

"Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s highly anticipated Netflix docuseries will hit the streaming platform on Dec. 8, Page Six can exclusively reveal."
I wondered if Netflix was going to drop it as one of the youtubers or megxiteers said

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
Resurfacing after disappearing for a day (or two? I swear I don't go on benders - it's just depression and sheer laziness! 😂), knowing almost absolutely nothing about what's going on. Kind of like our Gruesomes 😂

I did see some weird video (thankfully was scrolling through on mute) on Instagram - the screengrabs looked like the cover of an old MB, but not as nice. They're really going overboard with the filters.

Some of you might remember when I'd got some new art materials a few weeks ago, tried to make a TW-inspired piece, and was markled almost immediately. I'm still recovering bits of the batter that flew everywhere *sigh*. Anyway, I decided to use the ruined bit as a test piece and kept adding leftover resin to it. Finally unmoulded today. Will work on it some more, but since I won't be posting it on my social media, thought I might share a glimpse of it here.

Behold, TW-inspired coffee coaster tray. With shades of orange, and bright white lines where the tanner didn't go. And golden glitter to represent her freckles/sun spots/age spots/randoms dots from spray tan.

View attachment 1749183
View attachment 1749199

I leave the interpretation of the cracks to the more eloquent Tattlers 😇
Looks just like them. Seriously, can’t tell the difference 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Kirby Sommers. Great investigator. Believes PA and MM trying to shut her down

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick