Harry & Meghan #266 (Real) Royals do not receive (buy) awards, they give them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks just like them. Seriously, can’t tell the difference

Reactions: 16
I wouldn’t be surprised if someone had ‘suggested’ this to the Lords. The chamber is more diverse than it was, doesn’t represent the country as a whole yet, but definitely not just white men now. Such an amendment would be sensible.

Reactions: 25
This story came out at the end of last week, and it wasn't a good look for KC.

If it wasn't true, BP should have issued a statement that an announcement would be made in due course about the DoE title.
BP were quick enough to contradict the Stoat's claims that he hadn't been told in time about HM's death, and his other claim that the ER insignia had been taken off his aiguillettes behind his back before the funeral.

So if they leave an untruth like this to stand in the press people will draw their own conclusions. Obviously the RF can't be jumping on every story, but the reports that KC was tearing up HM and PP's pledge to Edward is an important matter and should have been clarified immediately.

KC has form for floating stories to gauge public reaction and then acting accordingly, which would suggest weakness. This could be one such float, but regardless of whether or not the story is true, the way it's been left in confusion is a humiliation for the Wessexes. If The Queen and Philip were here they'd kick Chuck's bum from Windsor to Highgrove.

Reactions: 29
When I saw the stills on Twitter before playing the video I thought it was a couple of stand-in's doing a comedy routine. There is something very off about it

Reactions: 21
Welcome! @fuzzyhoosecoatluva

Reactions: 23
. Wasn’t it just on here that Disney paid twice for that doc because she never gave the elephants the money, so Disney donated directly.

Reactions: 32
What is he on about now, wittering on about Elton John meeting his children….

What a load of foof

Reactions: 28
Wasn’t it just on here that Disney paid twice for that doc because she never gave the elephants the money, so Disney donated directly.
Elephants without Borders EWB - we did check some accounts and couldn’t see the amount donated but they have a couple of office addresses https://elephantswithoutborders.org/

I have to admit this scam of theirs is one of the ones I constantly think about, I was beyond angry when we were investigating and researching their accounts - some were posted here and no where did it show a significant donation - then again it may be in another country’s account even so I personally do not believe she donated (or pledged) the monies to the charity and until I see written hard evidence and proof I will keep my opinion she stole the money.
No where on their website does it mention Smegzy as a donator either, although Disney in mentioned. Hazzno is last mentioned on a visit in 2019 but not her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
I'm not following this. Are H and A to be banned as CoS if they've not undertaken royal duties for 2 years? Where does that leave KC's plan to widen the CoS pool but never call on the Stoat or Andrew, but not remove their CoS titles ? Are they to keep their CoS or not?

What does this mean ....
"it was neither the Government, nor Buckingham Palace's position, that the plan would remove either prince from being a Counsellor of State"

Reactions: 23
I think it might be hitting home to the Narcles that they are pariahs. Celebrities and politicians won't publically align with them because the fact is William and Kate are the important ones. Haz and Smeg are Edward and Mrs Simpson

Reactions: 36
I am not convinced Hazeno will go and collect this award.
It gives him an excuse for why he didn't go... and more importantly why they increasingly are not seen together.
(Which is rumoured to be tied into the rumours of separation)

Quite who told Kerry Kennedy to say what she did is another mystery.

Reactions: 24
How ironic that Meghan is appearing on Jimmy Fallon the day after they are receiving the Robert F. Kennedy Ripple of Hope Award. I think that this interview has been scheduled the day after the award so that people will focus on her being on the Jimmy Fallon show and not on the award as they already know the backlash of the award and want to change the subject to something else.

Reactions: 32
Don't forget the diplomatic gathering before the late queen's funeral too

Reactions: 27
There are many reasons I don't watch regular TV anymore. Jimmy Fallon is one of them. He's not as much of a pompous ass as Kimmel, but he's one of them. I hope to God she starts whining and gets booed, but knowing her she'll demand to have the place completely cleared and they'll used canned laughter and applause.

OH-- and Piers-- I appreciate the effort here, but it's time to quit whining about Vietnam. You're not an American, you weren't there, and I'm sick of people mouthing off who have no clue. Try to stick to the topic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.