Harry & Meghan #265 Now is the winter of our discount Duke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel very teary having heard all the music so recently played for our Queen's funeral at the cenotaph this morning. Got covid and low, but didn't expect it to have that effect. No wonder KC3 looked so emotional if it can do that to a commoner.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
I watched the Remembrance Service with some trepidation in case some group or another would do something - all I could hear were some disrespectful seagulls having a good old squawk - and was waiting for a few to drop some nice parcels on the Pm and ex PM’s heads

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I think it's bad taste to comment on a squint on a baby. It makes us look no better than the lowly sugars who troll the beautiful Cambridge children.

It's the sort of criticism that Markle would love, as it paints us a trolls and dismissing the real concerns people have.

MM (and Harry) have real character flaws. They have behaved ungretful to the public and have exploited their positions. That's the concern of most people
I agree, their children‘s physical appearance should be off limits.
Imagine if The Sugars mocked Lady Louise’s eye problems? We’d be raging and rightly so.
Let’s not be hypocrites please.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
oooh thanks for new thread and fab title.

I was just about to post in the old thread and it closed.

Was going to quote the post with the pics of Major Johnny Thompson and say, oooooh he has medals.
Bet he earned his.
He's been promoted to Lieutenant Colonel now, bit long to write it out each time. Shall we abbreviate it to L.C.?
On/Off topic. Anyone else watch "This Farming Life" and think Ewan and L.C. Johnny look very alike? Double swooning :love:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
👍👍👍Just watched Cenotaph and Kate looks amazing and her hair is wonderful. Charles looked near to tears and Wiliam so dignified and handsome,.

Weep on Cunsters you will never be a part of this especially the Tin Ginger Soldier.

Proud to be British today😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 50

FhcGFGzXkAEz41h?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg

FhcKJR5XwAAyOaI?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

FhcKiipWIAAyXCM?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

I agree, their children‘s physical appearance should be off limits.
Imagine if The Sugars mocked Lady Louise’s eye problems? We’d be raging and rightly so.
Let’s not be hypocrites please.

They do though. And so much more. But I agree with you. 100%.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Watching the Rememberence Service and Sophie Rayworth is interviewing a veteran who I immediately recognised as someone I went to school with. Lovely to hear about her work.
20221113_122616.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Is it a bit too warm for their big coats? Global warming is horrid; it’s 14 degrees at the moment; I’m in half sleeves at that temp; they must be melting.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Is it a bit too warm for their big coats? Global warming is horrid; it’s 14 degrees at the moment; I’m in half sleeves at that temp; they must be melting.
I have strawberries ripening in my garden. Unheard of before in mid November!

Back on topic. It went well. Let's see what the evil duo do today to upstage them...

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Rethinking guests? Anyone with even an ounce of sanity will steer clear of her! She blew her wad w/two big names out of the gate. That’s it. She’s done!
bleep

He's been promoted to Lieutenant Colonel now, bit long to write it out each time. Shall we abbreviate it to L.C.?
On/Off topic. Anyone else watch "This Farming Life" and think Ewan and L.C. Johnny look very alike? Double swooning :love:
Make it Lt. Col. or LTC. Either way is proper! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 30
@Cinnamon.girl - I assume you are trying to think what to get Minge for Xmas and I have found the perfect gift for you!
Poundland have t-shirts with the slogan...
Santa's favourite
Ho Ho Ho
Nothing stoat related though :unsure:
Thank you, problem solved! 😅One down, one to go, so....
How about this one for NoBalls, better than his "GIRL DAD" cringe tee-shirt?
(Statistically he has more chance of fathering a small Stoat than a cardboard carton.)
download (9).jpeg

Thanks for the thread and recap, Dan Dan and Carpe.
And for The Crown summaries, much appreciated Shushex, The Cutie and Night Squeak.

Daily Mail, nothing new but here it is again
Harry and Meghan are 'unlikely' to spend Christmas with royals at Sandringham. King Charles is understood to have invited the Sussexes to the holiday festivities But a source close to the King said the pair will likely decline the invitation. It will be the first time that Charles hosts the family's annual Christmas gathering
By KATE MANSEY, ASSISTANT EDITOR FOR THE MAIL ON SUNDAY and NATASHA ANDERSON FOR MAILONLINEPUBLISHED: 10:14 GMT, 13 November 2022.

King Charles is understood to have invited Meghan and Harry, who remain ‘much loved’ members of the family despite quitting Royal duties nearly three years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
My heating-in the middle of November- is only on 4hrs in the Morning, early. That's it. I'm in short sleeves, mind you , the night temperature will be dropping this week down to near-freezing

Reactions: 19
QC and CPoW show how important it is for your hat to match the season of your outfit. I was lucky enough to be in London for two different Remembrance Days - the poppy field outside of Westminster Abbey is truly breathtaking! My dad fought alongside commonwealth troops during the Korean War and I was so touched to find a small section for his Marine unit.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
William and Catherine looked flawless this morning. Hang your head in shame Hazno you bleeping disgrace of a human being.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
I just noticed that Charles and William are still wearing the ERII cipher on their shoulders - when does that change the CRIII?

Reactions: 29
I have strawberries ripening in my garden. Unheard of before in mid November!

Back on topic. It went well. Let's see what the evil duo do today to upstage them...
Same with my cherry toms! crazy isnt it! Yes I sm wondering if the gruesomes will pull a stunt too🫣

Reactions: 20
A very long time ago, a comedian (don't know who it was now, maybe Jack Dee?) said that all babies come out looking like a pink bag of tit!
I always think of that when I see a newborn and am supposed to say how cute they are!
My own two were far from cute for a quite a while - one had a ventouse head and the other was covered in hair like a monkey! I'm a realist and didn't for one second believe that everyone else saw them as beautiful little cherubs either!

Some babies are cute and some (realistically) just aren't!
I'm a twin and we were born at 6 months and a half
Our grandma said we looked like skinned rabbits 🐰🐰🐰🐰(and she really loved us!) 😆😆😆

Edited to add and stay on topic: the gruesomes are still c***s!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.