Harry & Meghan #265 Now is the winter of our discount Duke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh gawd...
The moral lecture from the "us" brigade...

Don't you lump "us" agnostics in with the flat-packers.

Oh and btw...
I'd suggest that the legitimacy of, and the circumstances of, the birth is very important...
Given that we are but "a plane crash away" from a king named after a bleeping comic...
We are all concerned about the LoS and the deception. But commenting on the appearance of children is in bad taste imo

Feel free to disagree & comment to the contrary. No need to be rude. I didn't single anyone out

• Heart
Reactions: 46
We are all concerned about the LoS and the deception. But commenting on the appearance of children is in bad taste imo

Feel free to disagree & comment to the contrary. No need to be rude. I didn't single anyone out
Oh...
"rude"....

blimey that's half the laughs gone.

Right everyone...
No jokes...
No taking the piss...
No levity.....

Fall in line for knicker inspection.
Remember to keep your feet apart when crossing the mirror...
No one is being singled out...
But someone has been smoking...

Come on...
Come on...
One of you has made a connection between the appearance of the "children" and the anomalies in the timeline....
It's totally uncalled for...

Madelaine Tanner!
Are you wearing a thong?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

I don't care if he has just one eye like his father or inherited the mass murderer squint of his mother. This is not about looks. It is about a persons feature that normally doesn't change from left to right to center.

The christining was in July 2019 and he was squinting with his left eye. Still the left eye in October 2019 when visiting Africa. On the Christmas card 2019 both of his eyes are cross. Then in May 2020 it is the right eye.

He either has some kind of totally new and until now unknown to mankind wandering cross eye syndrom or these are three different children.

I think they stopped having their own child photographed the moment they left and started using other children in Canada.

Reactions: 48
Mocking a child’s appearance for being cross-eyed is massively poor taste. Questioning timelines is not. There’s a difference.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
The children are beautiful

Made me spit my coffee all over the place!

They are just children. Not all children or babies are beautiful, some are so-so, most are ordinary, some are ugly and some, really only some are beautiful. Most are cute though.

The notion all children are beautiful is ridiculous! How come nearly everyone grows up to looking meh then?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

They are just children. Not all children or babies are beautiful, some are so-so, most are ordinary, some are ugly and some, really only some are beautiful. Most are cute though.

The notion all children are beautiful is ridiculous! How come nearly everyone grows up to looking meh then?
'The' children as in the two being discussed. Who said every child is beautiful??? Archie and Lili are both cute. Their parents are a pair of c#nts

• Heart
Reactions: 12
'The' children as in the two being discussed. Who said every child is beautiful??? Archie and Lili are both cute. Their parents are a pair of c#nts
Er?
You did.
" The children are beautiful,"

And that I agree with...
It's the rest of the jolly hockey sticks that's the problem...

Reactions: 15

I think they all are as they haven't had to experience the cruelty that can exist in the world (very hopefully).

So they're all beautiful in that they're innocent and dependent. Nothing about aesthetics.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Er?
You did.
" The children are beautiful,"

And that I agree with...
It's the rest of the jolly hockey sticks that's the problem...
I said 'the children' not every child, and was clearly referring to A and L.

Reactions: 9
Hand us the spade...
You're deep enough...

Was it ten weeks they were given to produce the evidence for the titles?
How does 'The children are beautiful' become every child is as you've accused me of saying???

Look, I don't like the harkles, fed up with the lies and constant minuplative pr. Want their lies exposed. Bla bla bla

But mocking a baby for their appearance??? That's sugar stuff

Anyway I'll leave it at that

Reactions: 24
I think they all are as they haven't had to experience the cruelty that can exist in the world (very hopefully).

So they're all beautiful in that they're innocent and dependent. Nothing about aesthetics.
So you actually are talking about souls then, not outer appearances.

It would be nice if people were more precise in their statements then.

Saying 'they have beautiful souls' is different from 'they are all beautiful'.

ETA: Spelling

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
How does 'The children are beautiful' become every child is as you've accused me of saying???

Look, I don't like the harkles, fed up with the lies and constant minuplative pr. Want their lies exposed. Bla bla bla

But mocking a baby for their appearance??? That's sugar stuff

Anyway I'll leave it at that
Saying 'I don't find their kid cute' is not mocking their appearance. I too don't find their kids (if they are theirs) cute and I dont find many other kids cute either 🤷‍♀️ or I find some kids cute that others don't. It's just normal observation and personal opinion not mocking of a child.
Yes it was mentioned he is cross eyed but it wasn't to mock him but to point out its always the different eye or sometimes both to discuss if its the same child.

And I need to add that I too agree with the previous poster that Mbitch is seething she doesn't have the Hollywood perfect picture kids (if they exist) who would steal the show with every image posted, like W&K kids always do. Because Mbitch is shallow like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Thanks for the new thread @Carpediem69 and @DanDanTheIceCreamMan for the fab title.

Enough of this talk about beautiful cross eyed children …….. flat packs have neither ….. beauty nor cross eyes!
The Harkles have no offspring, they have never been seen in the flesh only photoshopped images, they don’t exist.

Flat packers unite …….. rid this site of ‘doll’ talk and let’s concentrate on ‘real’ things like all these wonderful awards the Gruesomes are supposedly going to receive! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Thanks for the new thread @Carpediem69 and @DanDanTheIceCreamMan for the fab title.

Enough of this talk about beautiful cross eyed children …….. flat packs have neither ….. beauty nor cross eyes!
The Harkles have no offspring, they have never been seen in the flesh only photoshopped images, they don’t exist.

Flat packers unite …….. rid this site of ‘doll’ talk and let’s concentrate on ‘real’ things like all these wonderful awards the Gruesomes are supposedly going to receive! 😂😂😂😂😂

I was just going to post the same. We can't comment on their appearance as H&M have only been seen with actors/friends kids. I don't believe they exist at all, and never had. I even think the "Nanny" is false.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.