Harry & Meghan #265 Now is the winter of our discount Duke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you, problem solved! 😅One down, one to go, so....
How about this one for NoBalls, better than his "GIRL DAD" cringe tee-shirt?
(Statistically he has more chance of fathering a small Stoat than a cardboard carton.)
View attachment 1727307
Thanks for the thread and recap, Dan Dan and Carpe.
And for The Crown summaries, much appreciated Shushex, The Cutie and Night Squeak.

Daily Mail, nothing new but here it is again
Harry and Meghan are 'unlikely' to spend Christmas with royals at Sandringham. King Charles is understood to have invited the Sussexes to the holiday festivities But a source close to the King said the pair will likely decline the invitation. It will be the first time that Charles hosts the family's annual Christmas gathering
By KATE MANSEY, ASSISTANT EDITOR FOR THE MAIL ON SUNDAY and NATASHA ANDERSON FOR MAILONLINEPUBLISHED: 10:14 GMT, 13 November 2022.

King Charles is understood to have invited Meghan and Harry, who remain ‘much loved’ members of the family despite quitting Royal duties nearly three years ago.
Breaking news! Daily Mail states the following:
'The Wicked Lady and Mr Wicked Lady are unlikely to spend Christmas at Sandringham.
However, our source says there is more chance of them going compared with the Harkles who despite being much loved family members are an utter nightmare and guaranteed to ruin Christmas.'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
The children are beautiful, regardless of how they came into the world or what their biological association is. I think it's bad taste to comment on a squint on a baby. It makes us look no better than the lowly sugars who troll the beautiful Cambridge children.

It's the sort of criticism that Markle would love, as it paints us a trolls and dismissing the real concerns people have.

MM (and Harry) have real character flaws. They have behaved ungretful to the public and have exploited their positions. That's the concern of most people
The problem here is that we've been shown at least four different Ffark children none of whom is theirs, but presented as theirs. And that's before you get to Rebecca Cord posing as Legless Lil. They openly used Gavin Gingras in Porker and borrowed a different child for Tutu.

The people on this Thread as far as I can see wouldn't troll a child, ever, but in the Stoat fraud case it's far from straightforward. Of course all children are beautiful and should be off-limits, and I do wonder how the parents of the Flatpack impersonators like Brynn Gingras square their consciences seeing their children on the internet pretending to be Prince and Princess in line to the throne. They must have been paid.

Even with the evil Stoat reputation, the photos are still out there and no statements or retractions from the real parents have been ever issued.

Murky waters indeed, and just like the Stoats shelter behind the effective and cowardly weapon of racism, they flaunt these photos of different babies and children with squints, melon heads, claws, two left hands and stunted growth. Daring us to criticise and make observations, just like they latched onto fake RF racism against Ffark - very effectively.

The Cambridges have an access agreement with the press so it's different for them. But the Stoats are selling images of other people's children to back up their fraud, and clearly they don't care what the children look like. No respect for the unknown child's squint, no shame. Whoever these children are, their parents have failed to protect them and have exposed them to ridicule and speculation. They should be sued for child abuse along with the Stoat Pimps, because pimping out these children is what they do and are allowed to get away with.

People will comment on the photos because of the obvious fakery, which is fair game, but there is a line not to cross.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Breaking news! Daily Mail states the following:
'The Wicked Lady and Mr Wicked Lady are unlikely to spend Christmas at Sandringham.
However, our source says there is more chance of them going compared with the Harkles who despite being much loved family members are an utter nightmare and guaranteed to ruin Christmas.'

Don't want them there.

Hopefully, William and Catherine allow Louis to have his first walk in Sandringham.

It will be a hoot!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I’ve just finished watching the latest series of the Crown. It was their weakest series. It must be hugely uncomfortable for H at the moment (not that I care greatly as it is all of his own making) as Diana didn’t really get a glowing portrayal. Must be tough to maintain his mother’s memory whilst keeping his paymasters happy.

They are far too quiet though

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I think people may be misunderstanding Poppea's post about the squint - she's not criticising the appearance of the squint but the fact that in all 3 photos that she posted, the squint moves from one eye, to another and then back to the original eye - suggesting that maybe we are being misled. (It could be a different child, the photos could be photoshopped or maybe one of the photos is mirrored?)

She said " Archieficial has wandering cross eye syndrom! " referring to the ever changing photos we are being fed!

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Thanks for the new thread and title. Jolly good stuff. :D

It really is very quiet isn't it? I'm inclined to believe the rumours that they've split up. Or perhaps it's just wishful thinking.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
The problem here is that we've been shown at least four different Ffark children none of whom is theirs, but presented as theirs. And that's before you get to Rebecca Cord posing as Legless Lil. They openly used Gavin Gingras in Porker and borrowed a different child for Tutu.

The people on this Thread as far as I can see wouldn't troll a child, ever, but in the Stoat fraud case it's far from straightforward. Of course all children are beautiful and should be off-limits, and I do wonder how the parents of the Flatpack impersonators like Brynn Gingras square their consciences seeing their children on the internet pretending to be Prince and Princess in line to the throne. They must have been paid.

Even with the evil Stoat reputation, the photos are still out there and no statements or retractions from the real parents have been ever issued.

Murky waters indeed, and just like the Stoats shelter behind the effective and cowardly weapon of racism, they flaunt these photos of different babies and children with squints, melon heads, claws, two left hands and stunted growth. Daring us to criticise and make observations, just like they latched onto fake RF racism against Ffark - very effectively.

The Cambridges have an access agreement with the press so it's different for them. But the Stoats are selling images of other people's children to back up their fraud, and clearly they don't care what the children look like. No respect for the unknown child's squint, no shame. Whoever these children are, their parents have failed to protect them and have exposed them to ridicule and speculation. They should be sued for child abuse along with the Stoat Pimps, because pimping out these children is what they do and are allowed to get away with.

People will comment on the photos because of the obvious fakery, which is fair game, but there is a line not to cross.
I still think it’s fair enough to say that some children are cute and some are not. Objectively the Waleses children are photogenic whereas Smeg and Has’s are not. I don’t think that is a controversial opinion.

Reactions: 39
I don't care if he has just one eye like his father or inherited the mass murderer squint of his mother. This is not about looks. It is about a persons feature that normally doesn't change from left to right to center.

The christining was in July 2019 and he was squinting with his left eye. Still the left eye in October 2019 when visiting Africa. On the Christmas card 2019 both of his eyes are cross. Then in May 2020 it is the right eye.

He either has some kind of totally new and until now unknown to mankind wandering cross eye syndrom or these are three different children.

I think they stopped having their own child photographed the moment they left and started using other children in Canada.
I've commented on this before. Gavin and Duck Rabbit Farks have a squint in his right eye but the Tutu Fark and other babies shown have a squint in the left eye. Christmas Card Ffark as @Poppea says is squinting in both. They all look like different children but have all got squints which is very odd.
It's not mocking a child's appearance, it's trying to find out if we're dealing with one or five different children.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
It’s a quiet morning so far, for me today, so had a bit of a random trawl on the internet regarding the fabled children, to see if there’s been any recent sightings.

Apparently, I’d missed that TW’s hair stylist met both of the children in June of this year. I was shocked - never in a month of Sundays would I have thought that tatty haired harridan has a hair stylist.
That was (Gorgeous) George who met the Flatpacks at the PJ when he'd jetted in to style the Ho's nylon wig. He said the children were beautiful and extremely well-behaved. He's the only one who saw them, and this was tweeted by Aphid so it must be true. Not sure if the weeping slapper Daniel Martin met them too, but then again he probably was too blinded by tears to see. I doubt these crying Tit stylists were even there in the UK.

• Haha
  • Sick
Interesting side comment on MM in this week’s Julie Burchill article, mainly about Madonna:
Madge’s stardom faded a long time ago. She’s starving for attention, spending tons on facelifts and the like, and she has just turned into a total freak show/comical figure. She’s not taking aging lying down. (Or is she) 🧐 😆
Anyway. Like Smegs, she just needs to go away.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I wonder what dick move plans tweedle twit and tweedle bleep have up their sleeves today to try and out shadow the brf??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I wonder what dick move plans tweedle twit and tweedle bleep have up their sleeves today to try and out shadow the brf??
Harry has written a letter to Scotty's Little Soldiers and has used this opportunity to say that we share a bond because we share in having lost a parent, so he is using the Diana Card yet again.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Oh gawd!
Alec Baldwin is suing now...

It's going to be a lawyer fest at the Ripple awards ... (for best fake Flake) ...

December 6th will be a day of infamy .... they've all got it in for them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.