Harry & Meghan #265 Now is the winter of our discount Duke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re: Ripple awards
Below is the offical site to purchase tickets, there is absolutely NO mention of the reeks or their nasty table. Also please remember the host for this fine event is none other than Mr. Bang Bang I shot you down Baldwin which is perfect because he is still trying to blame someone else for the fact he shot and killed a crew member on the set of Rust.

seems like ripple is still cheap

1668293809414.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
So the $1m is actually for four tickets, so $250k each, and that’s for the whole event and lots of other high profile people there.
It makes $5000 for a table of 10 at Indianapolis seem like a real bargain!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It makes $5000 for a table of 10 at Indianapolis seem like a real bargain!
Yes but Indiannapolis only offers the joys of Meghan talking about herself.
This "award show" offers the delights of the Alec Baldwin.

That said, It would be funny if he gets markled.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
@Cinnamon.girl - I assume you are trying to think what to get Minge for Xmas and I have found the perfect gift for you!
Poundland have t-shirts with the slogan...
Santa's favourite
Ho Ho Ho
Nothing stoat related though :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
My mother was told that a baby's eyes can turn inwards slightly before the bridge of their nose grows. Worked for me!

Reactions: 25
Thank you Carpediem69 for the new thread and recap.
Congratulations DanDanTheIceCreamMan on the title.

I have woken up to a new thread and still to read 8 pages of the last one. Had visitors for the whole of yesterday. That will teach me.

Them using the IG photo for Remembrance Day is disgusting. H makes out that he cares about military personnel.
Didn't he actually win a court case with a media outlet because they said H went to the Lion King premier instead of the military function.😡

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
It must kill Smegs that her children are not cute. They just aren’t. Never mind comparing them to the Waleses children who are all ridiculously gorgeous, even by ordinary standards Smeg’s and Has’s children are not adorable to the average eye.

Reactions: 34
The children are beautiful, regardless of how they came into the world or what their biological association is. I think it's bad taste to comment on a squint on a baby. It makes us look no better than the lowly sugars who troll the beautiful Cambridge children.

It's the sort of criticism that Markle would love, as it paints us a trolls and dismissing the real concerns people have.

MM (and Harry) have real character flaws. They have behaved ungretful to the public and have exploited their positions. That's the concern of most people

• Heart
Reactions: 96
The children are beautiful, regardless of how they came into the world or what their biological association is. . It makes us look no better than the lowly sugars who troll the beautiful Cambridge children.

It's the sort of criticism that Markle would love, as it paints us a trolls and dismissing the real concerns people have.

MM (and Harry) have real character flaws. They have behaved ungretful to the public and have exploited their positions. That's the concern of most people
Oh gawd...
The moral lecture from the "us" brigade...

Don't you lump "us" agnostics in with the flat-packers.

Oh and btw...
I'd suggest that the legitimacy of, and the circumstances of, the birth is very important...
Given that we are but "a plane crash away" from a king named after a bleeping comic...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Harry & Meghan #266 The actress & the spare pretending to care

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.