Harry & Meghan #265 Now is the winter of our discount Duke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Madge’s stardom faded a long time ago. She’s starving for attention, spending tons on facelifts and the like, and she has just turned into a total freak show/comical figure. She’s not taking aging lying down. (Or is she) 🧐 😆
Anyway. Like Smegs, she just needs to go away.
Quite agree! And if MM is using “magical thinking”, then there’s no hope for her, as she doesn’t even know she’s telling untruths …

Reactions: 21
Harry has written a letter to Scotty's Little Soldiers and has used this opportunity to say that we share a bond because we share in having lost a parent, so he is using the Diana Card yet again.
He didn’t lose his mum in a war ffs..,she had a bleeping car accident! What a bellend! I’m sure he’ll insist she was at war with the press or some such bullshit! What is wrong with the pair of them? Their victim one up man ship is staggering and ducking repugnant!
This is becoming bleeping embarrassing! These kids have recently lost their parents, and some bellend rich posh twit supposed adult is telling them they’re the same…duck off you knob!

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Archieficial has wandering cross eye syndrom!

View attachment 1726034

View attachment 1726040
I know newborns quite often have a squint which rights itself, but it makes me wonder if this isn't a hereditary problem like Lady Louise's and Archie's hasn't been fixed yet. The few photos of Archie released by the Harkles are either back or side views or him looking down and it might explain why he wasn't included in Lilibet's 1st birthday photoshoot - which was weird. I do think there is more to the lack of photos of him than just 'privacy'

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I wonder what dick move plans tweedle twit and tweedle bleep have up their sleeves today to try and out shadow the brf??
It wouldn't surprise me if they are in London.

Isn't she supposed to be at the GQ awards?
No doubt handing out the Man of the Year award to that woman from Game of the Dragon (or whatever it is called).

Actually, I hope she is...
As Meghan's speech about how ze is now a man, a mom and gender fluid will be hilarious.
Let's hope she includes the story about her writing letters to Swarfega.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I vote Major Johnny should become the next James Bond.

It wouldn't surprise me if they are in London.

Isn't she supposed to be at the GQ awards?
No doubt handing out the Man of the Year award to that woman from Game of the Dragon (or whatever it is called).

Actually, I hope she is...
As Meghan's speech about how ze is now a man, a mom and gender fluid will be hilarious.
Let's hope she includes the story about her writing letters to Swarfega.
Doesn’t Mrs 5 have a slight squint also?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
This is quite amusing especially the first photo of Sparry

That photo. :ROFLMAO:.

Not ageing well, is he? And the gormless gurning expressions don't help.

The most handsome ginger man? On what planet?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
He's insanely jealous of William. Wouldn't be surprised if he throws himself a tacky mock coronation as William is being coronated when the time comes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
It really is very quiet isn't it? I'm inclined to believe the rumours that they've split up. Or perhaps it's just wishful thinking.
It's very interesting that there are no recent photos of them together as you would think that if they are out and about in Montecito the sugars will have seen them and had a photo taken with them but there has been nothing of the sort. Using an old photo from the Invictus Games for there Remembrance Day and Veterans Day post on Archewell shows that they don't have any new photographs of them together, because if they did they would have released a new photo that had never been seen before and the fact that Meghan appeared on her own wearing the "I voted" sticker says to me that Harry isn't in the picture because if he was he would have appeared next to Meghan for this photo IMO.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
I feel very teary having heard all the music so recently played for our Queen's funeral at the cenotaph this morning. Got covid and low, but didn't expect it to have that effect. No wonder KC3 looked so emotional if it can do that to a commoner.
Hope you are well and covid free soon Redchicken.
🥣🫖☕🍫☕🍫

• Heart
Reactions: 26
He didn’t lose his mum in a war ffs..,she had a bleeping car accident! What a bellend! I’m sure he’ll insist she was at war with the press or some such bullshit! What is wrong with the pair of them? Their victim one up man ship is staggering and ducking repugnant!
This is becoming bleeping embarrassing! These kids have recently lost their parents, and some bellend rich posh twit supposed adult is telling them they’re the same…duck off you knob!
I cannot give all the details but a soldier was killed by ‘friendly’ allies‘ in an accident, a colleague was asked to help with repatriation. During this time he met with the young children of the deceased. He told me it was very difficult, he was a trained soldier of many years but relayed some of the questions the children asked him about the ‘incident’. He undertook to be the support for the family and ensured he was with the children before, during and after the funeral took place. He continued to stay in contact with them afterwards too. I often think of the children, and the widow, but knowing they have a loyal and good friend in my old colleague I am sure he helped them when ever they needed it. My point is that there are so many children affected by being born in to serving personnel’s families so how Hazzno thinks his experience is in any way comparable is mind blowing. He really needs to stop with this ‘I lost my mother‘ narrative . Millions of people / children lose their parents at all ages every single day - they do not make it their soul narrative throughout their lives. Then afterall this is actually all he has isn’t it? Diana sure raised a pathetic spoilt spare that is for sure.

Just to add I posted the Christmas card picture of Farchie - one part of the thread is to discuss and debate different views and opinions - If they post a picture of a child which looks different from others we have seen, I may be missing something here but agree with Cinny, surely we are allowed to review it and play ‘spot the difference’ I cannot see any malice in pointing out differences and researching and comparing against the few photos we have seen - it is not a personal onslaught of a child it is just observation. We have done this for a long time with all sorts of things that are put out into the media.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Apols if posted. This is also in the Standard. Cashing in again, its always about them...
Dreadful photo of the Stoat, and what a grief parasite he is comparing himself to young children when he's on the male menopause.
Showed letters from children praising the Stoat but I was too nauseated to include them.

"Prince Harry Pens Letter to Military Children Who Have Lost a Parent: 'We Share a Bond'
On Remembrance Sunday, the charity Scotty's Little Soldiers shared a letter written by the Duke of Sussex, whose mother died when he was 12."

Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex, the Patron of the Rugby Football League hosts the Rugby League World Cup 2021 draws for the men's, women's and wheelchair tournaments at Buckingham Palace

"Prince Harry is connecting with military children who have experienced the death of a parent who served in the British Armed Forces.

In honor of Remembrance Sunday, the Duke of Sussex penned a letter to Scotty's Little Soldiers, a U.K. charity for bereaved military children and young people. Having lost his mother Princess Diana at age 12, Prince Harry said, "We share a bond even without ever meeting one another, because we share in having lost a parent. I know first-hand the pain and grief that comes with loss and want you to know that you are not alone."

He continued, "While difficult feelings will come up today as we pay tribute to heroes like your mum or dad, I hope you can find comfort and strength in knowing that their love for you lives and shines on. Whenever you need a reminder of this, I encourage you to lean into your friends at Scotty's Little Soldiers..... " etc etc
Click here to donate....

He signed the letter, "With my deepest respect, Harry."

"My experience in the military made me who I am today, and I will always be grateful for the people I got to serve with — wherever in the world we were," said Harry, who served a decade in the British army and undertook two tours in Afghanistan. "But in war, you also see and experience things you hope no one else has to. These stay with us, sometimes like a slideshow of images."

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Interesting side comment on MM in this week’s Julie Burchill article, mainly about Madonna:
That's an excellent article by Julie Burchill, she's exactly right about 'magical thinking' as now a man is a woman if he says so 🙄
😁 the bit about Smegz:
" Meghan Markle is the international figurehead of magical thinking – claiming to be an only child to the horror of her siblings, claiming to have had two weddings to Harry, and even claiming that South Africans celebrated her marriage in the streets as they did on the release of Nelson Mandela."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
He's been promoted to Lieutenant Colonel now, bit long to write it out each time. Shall we abbreviate it to L.C.?
On/
He's been promoted to Lieutenant Colonel now, bit long to write it out each time. Shall we abbreviate it to L.C.?
On/Off topic. Anyone else watch "This Farming Life" and think Ewan and L.C. Johnny look very alike? Double swooning :love:
Thank god he’s been promoted. I’ll no longer have visions of John Major every time I see his name.

On/

Thank god he’s been promoted. I’ll no longer have visions of John Major every time I see his name.
C37D7123-1B0F-48C3-8E66-2E5C9DC53974.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.