Harry & Meghan #265 Now is the winter of our discount Duke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think the Kennedy’s hate the british tbh. Also there are a lot of them and these days they are not aligned. Kerry, the one leading this Ripple Award, has already been criticized by her own brother RFK Jr. I think that Caroline Kennedy has been confirmed to attend Earthshot Awards in Boston. And she is the one Kennedy that matters these days.

If you want a parallel with the Royal Family, it would be like MeMe getting an award by Beatrice or Eugenie and William RSVP to the Earthshot. 😬
Jackie O didn’t get on with the Queen, it is widely documented

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Caroline has been at odds with other Kennedys over their behaviour. You can see why she might gravitate towards William and his projects. They share a sense of dignity and responsibility, and she still officially represents her country.

And why some of the others, not of the JFK line, might lean towards Hazza.

And Caroline is promoting Earthshot in her official capacity, not just as a Kennedy.

View attachment 1737394
May be that's why she took the job in Aus.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don’t think the Kennedy’s hate the british tbh. Also there are a lot of them and these days they are not aligned. Kerry, the one leading this Ripple Award, has already been criticized by her own brother RFK Jr. I think that Caroline Kennedy has been confirmed to attend Earthshot Awards in Boston. And she is the one Kennedy that matters these days.

If you want a parallel with the Royal Family, it would be like MeMe getting an award by Beatrice or Eugenie and William RSVP to the Earthshot. 😬
Kerry Kennedy is hardly the BRF’s biggest fan. I think she is an example of the way some ex-pat Irish Americans feel towards them.

78BDC3D3-77E1-4597-8C75-2931F9DFBF52.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Some hard out Irish Republicans love Meghan because she has “taken it to the British Royals’. Britain was Ireland’s oppressor - stole their lands etc! I say this as someone who is predominantly Irish Catholic and whose forbears were active IRA even. Maybe some of the Kennedys don’t care for the BRF. Biden doesn’t seem to have much time for Britain either. Funnily enough it’s the Irish in USA who are more rigid in this mindset.
Agreed. There is certainly an element of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" with some people from Ireland I have interacted with this about. One anonymous balmpot determined that I was also from Ireland and latched on to any subsequent posts on the topic of H&M started harassing me about how I was just a bootlicking West Brit monarchist because I wrote about how I could empathise with the Royals in dealing with histrionic narcissists. How dare I humanise the evil Royal family! I was even deemed a hateful, racist, misogynistic bully for practically expressing anything I've ever written here on Tattle about Meghan. I guess it is hard for people to accept that someone can think nothing of the Royals and their Royalling in general but also think H&M are a pair of cunts. Despising one doesn’t mean you must like the other and vice versa.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
One for Kerry Kennedy to maybe read and inwardly digest. Isn't it slightly mortifying to be "honouring" the Harkles with the same award as Zelenskyy?

Catherine was already working on mental health initiatives when Smeg was still roasting numerous chickens back in Toronto.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
If the Monarch is immune from prosecution maybe Counsellors of State who stand in for the the Monarch are also immune? If so, such protection might prevent the Stoat from being prosecuted for dodgy accounting, keep the press off his back, and keep him out of court if Sam's successful.
Are you feeling any better Dan Dan?
I'm doing fine thanks for asking, felt like a bad cold for the first night but now I'm just twiddling my thumbs in the bedroom binge watching documentaries. I was definitely worse after my jabs, but then that's the idea isn't it ;) MrDanDan had his booster a couple of weeks ago (I'm too young to qualify) and seems to have escaped it totally :)

I hope all my Covid buddies are faring as well :)

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Kerry Kennedy is hardly the BRF’s biggest fan. I think she is an example of the way some ex-pat Irish Americans feel towards them.

View attachment 1737407
Tea break Sshhh!

Admiral, except it is not backed up by actions.
Drop titles, drop Prince/princess / don't go to formal events.
Walk away & make your point.

Otherwise it's all PR crap & money grabbing
Sorry, bloody annoyed with this & no time to express it properly so ARGH!!!!! 😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m so tired of these privileged offspring, rewriting history, telling us what their Ancestors wanted, felt and meant. Off course Kerry is up the Spare’s Asshole. They are both adult children of murdered deceased people. You don’t get my attention because your mother or father was someone important. If you’re a piece of tit, you’re a piece of tit. Doesn’t matter how exemplary your parentage was. You’re still a piece of tit (Harry & Meghan, talking to you).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
TMZ has released a doco. The Royal Grift has posted it on YouTube because many of us overseas people can’t access TMZ. Royal Grift is only leaving it up on YT for 24 hrs to not go against any copyright issues. TRG will be posting it again with some analysis tomorrow. It’s a FULL ON positive propaganda PR bought doc. I only lasted a few minutes 🤢.
edit: went back and checked… DA has posted this a page back. I’ll leave my post here as I have the info about how long it will be on YT.

I have watched up to 42 mins - 6 Americans opinions and perspectives a couple of them seem do have a slightly better understanding of some of the issues - saying Hazzno didn’t really prepare her for royal life etc. and he may not have told her the full story so as not to lose her. They found William saying ‘that girl’ was really offensive ??? Kept on about the racist articles printed in the British Media - ’almost - Straight outta Compton’. They didn’t buy her saying she didn’t know who Hazzno was and hadn’t googled him. All in all they like to have digs TRF, support Smegzy and Diana and at times blame Hazzno. cannot listen to their voices anymore as every single thing that has happened to this intelligent, savvy, actress, model blah blah is someone else’s fault.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The bleeping twit knits at the Olympics bleeding fool
And crochets ;) I'm not a knitter, but I do crochet (I'm the type that brings a project to the hospital waiting room lol) He brought out his own range of kits last year (knit/crochet your own hat type things). Horrendously overpriced...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
TMZ has released a doco. The Royal Grift has posted it on YouTube because many of us overseas people can’t access TMZ. Royal Grift is only leaving it up on YT for 24 hrs to not go against any copyright issues. TRG will be posting it again with some analysis tomorrow. It’s a FULL ON positive propaganda PR bought doc. I only lasted a few minutes 🤢.
edit: went back and checked… DA has posted this a page back. I’ll leave my post here as I have the info about how long it will be on YT.

It’s not good to ingest this much sugar before 7 a.m. NY time, but thanks for posting it. I’m really starting to dislike Harvey.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Agreed. There is certainly an element of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" with some people from Ireland I have interacted with this about. One anonymous balmpot determined that I was also from Ireland and latched on to any subsequent posts on the topic of H&M started harassing me about how I was just a bootlicking West Brit monarchist because I wrote about how I could empathise with the Royals in dealing with histrionic narcissists. How dare I humanise the evil Royal family! I was even deemed a hateful, racist, misogynistic bully for practically expressing anything I've ever written here on Tattle about Meghan. I guess it is hard for people to accept that someone can think nothing of the Royals and their Royalling in general but also think H&M are a pair of cunts. Despising one doesn’t mean you must like the other and vice versa.
Barmpot, haven't heard that used in years x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.