Harry & Meghan #265 Now is the winter of our discount Duke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So you actually are talking about souls then, not outer appearances.

It would be nice if people were more precise in their statements then.

Saying 'they have beautiful souls' is different from 'they are all beautiful'.

ETA: Spelling
That is going into Jungian philosophy that we're born perfect but have things thrown at us.

The only absolute thing I would say about H&M is that they do not have UK interests at heart and I would not like them to be HoS. Their children should be completely exempt from the RF as an institution, which is supposed to EXIST for the people.

I can't take to all these meaningless awards as well, it's a complete mockery.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
It’s a quiet morning so far, for me today, so had a bit of a random trawl on the internet regarding the fabled children, to see if there’s been any recent sightings.

Apparently, I’d missed that TW’s hair stylist met both of the children in June of this year. I was shocked - never in a month of Sundays would I have thought that tatty haired harridan has a hair stylist.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
“Archificial has wandering cross eye syndrome 😂😂😂” isn’t mocking?
I was mocking the fact that the photographs show the cross eye in different eyes. Why would I mock the looks of someone who is no interest to me and who had no chance of looking good in the first place, given how his parents and grandparents look without the help of surgeons.

I find it exhausting to point out inconsistencies in the Harkle narrative to have people who go to great lenghts to be fake offended on someone elses behalf jump on me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I was just going to post the same. We can't comment on their appearance as H&M have only been seen with actors/friends kids. I don't believe they exist at all, and never had. I even think the "Nanny" is false.
I think we were shown the real Aldi in the tampered with christening picture and in South Africa.

When they left the BRF they weren't forced by the Firm to show the real kid(s) anymore and started using other peoples kids.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I know why there are so many different looking Sussex kids:

Meghan: “Why is there a strange baby in the crib?”

Harry: “You told me to change the baby”

bah dum..tish! (I'll get my coat!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
“Archificial has wandering cross eye syndrome 😂😂😂” isn’t mocking?
That isn’t mocking a child. It is mocking the imagery of a child that we are being expected to swallow as fact.

Anyway, just for full disclosure I don’t think any of the Aldis or the single Lidls we’ve been shown are anything out-of-the-ordinary ‘cute’ on the official Cute Baby-O-Meter™️. There Smeg, swallow that. Ordinary looking sprogs. Too bad.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Watching The Festival of Remembrance.
And they are showing clips of the Queen.
Blubbing!

Harry..hope you are watching and feeling ashamed

Don’t make personal comments.
I am trying to lose weight…but wine and crisps keep calling my name!
Yes the Festival of Remembrance was amazing and our lovely Queenie bless her.

All about service and unselfishness and a giant shade to the Cunsters, the bastards.

She knows all about service with all the flaccid,rich,bored old fuckers in Hollyweird the deep throat tatty odd bit of Tonsil service in Tinseltown

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
A very long time ago, a comedian (don't know who it was now, maybe Jack Dee?) said that all babies come out looking like a pink bag of tit!
I always think of that when I see a newborn and am supposed to say how cute they are!
My own two were far from cute for a quite a while - one had a ventouse head and the other was covered in hair like a monkey! I'm a realist and didn't for one second believe that everyone else saw them as beautiful little cherubs either!

Some babies are cute and some (realistically) just aren't!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Hearing Her Majesty’s voice again for the first time in a few months floored me then, I knew it’d be emotional but blimey I need a brew! It’s these things that Hazza should be present at and it knocks me sick still that he’s become such an out and out what Freda says!
bleep said it for you!!;);)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I think the issue with the kids is the fact that both are pale and ginger.

Must be hell living in California when you burn the second the sun says hello. I too am pale and ginger and know the issues with this.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It’s a quiet morning so far, for me today, so had a bit of a random trawl on the internet regarding the fabled children, to see if there’s been any recent sightings.

Apparently, I’d missed that TW’s hair stylist met both of the children in June of this year. I was shocked - never in a month of Sundays would I have thought that tatty haired harridan has a hair stylist.
She sports permanent weaves of harvested third world hair and formaldehyde straightened locks which she often pulls back into a pony or bun. I’d say she needs constant styling to keep it on her head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Aww they’re showing past attendances by the Queen at the Remembrance Day parade. 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Nimrod always makes me so emotional 😢
Me too <sniffles>

Eta: My husband is ex RAF so I’ve heard it a lot at various things.
He’s gone to the local (military area) parade down the road and the pub afterwards so will roll in sometime later today.

Major Johnny again.

I thought King Charles looked very tearful.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I only talk about good looks and as far as I am concerned, no royal baby has ever come close to George

010aec95201b8b62f9?width=750&format=jpeg&auto=webp.jpg

The infectious personality award goes to his baby brother Louis

_124259280_princelouis2.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.