Harry & Meghan #256 Netflix wants all the scandal, harkles need a bigger candle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They will always be the same two horrors whether they ditch the book or not.That wont change their greedy demands.
It is frightfully improper to demand titles ( or anything else) anyway...
I am saddened that after all the Granny/ Queen baiting they did before she died, they cant even let her rest in peace now
So sick of their ways.
This from The Mirror is unbelievable. BIB bits are the article.

"The pair, who live in California, had wanted to gain favour with the Queen as well next year, but the monarch died in September, according to The Sun."
How inconvenient for them, and how rude of this old Lady not to hang on until the Stoats were ready to make a Merching Move on the RF. They had their Monarchy-trashing deals lined up, and Her Majesty threw a spanner in the works by dying just to spite them! They wanted to "reconcile" next year after their trashing deals had paid out, and now it's all gone to tit because they're in the grip of rapacious publishers and it's Not Their Fault!

"Royal insiders claim Harry and Meghan have always steered clear of criticising the Queen out of respect for her."
Utter tripe.
"Royal Insider" = reptile Scrotie. They respect nothing but money. You attack one family member, you attack them all. They're piously compartmentalising HM, sectioning her off now that she's dead, and pretending they had always shown her respect. But in Porker the Ho said that Prince Philip was "pretending to be ill" to derail their interview with the carnivorous slug.

"But now they are keen on making changes to both the memoir and TV series due to being overly critical to King Charles and the Queen Consort, which could end any chance of a reconciliation, according to reports."
One Queen down, so move on to the next Monarch and pretend that (rinse and repeat) "Royal insiders (Scrotus) claim Harry and Meghan have always steered clear of criticising Queen Camilla and / or King Charles out of respect for her/him. (delete the inapplicable). Rinse and repeat.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
I agree.

Also, the last thing this country needs right now, or in the not so near future, is divide. We've already had Brexit, which was bad enough.

You only have to see the comments on the tabloids and the threads on here, how divisive these two are.

The role of a Monarch is to unite, as the Queen did beautifully. KC would be a fool to let these two loose on the public again.
TBH lately it seems the whole world is going to hell. The book 1984 is starting to read like fact not fiction. The woke have taken over the asylum and these two fit right into it all, crazy mad times. I just hope it turns about before it goes too far 😟

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Does anyone have any theories as to why the Sugars are so invested in Harry and Megan? I mean, there are a few celebrities that I admire and I take an interest in their lives, but I’m not going to go about attacking people online because they happen to dislike that same celebrity? I certainly wouldn’t be calling them names and trying to get their forums shut down. Why are they so obsessed with Harry and Megan being universally revered? NOBODY is ever universally revered! Everyone has fans and haters because nobody is perfect etc. So what’s their deal? I just don’t get it. I feel like it’s a super-militant *be kind* brigade who, ironically, cannot tolerate any criticism of their idols, so feel totally justified to bully their idols’ detractors. People aren’t allowed to disagree anymore, we all have to go on the attack to prove we’re right. Except of course, we actually ARE right that Megan and Harry are dodgy 😜
The Sugars ARE the Stoats and the Stoats universally revere themselves. It's exactly the same as North Korean news praising Kim Jong-Un and just as scary. The Stoats direct the paid bots and sugars to praise, attack, shut down and spread lies and humiliate. It's a slick and effective operation and I have to regularly pinch myself that it is allowed and tolerated that a member of our Royal Family is engaging in these cruel and disruptive activities. Plus one important aim is to spread racial trouble.

There is no room for discussion let alone an alternative point of view. They are totalarian and Minge is a sadist. Useful idiots like Shola provide a platform to broadcast and shut down dissent on the pretext that she's hosting a chat show in family time. Beaming her poison and bigotry into peoples' lounges.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Prince Andrew has always been a prat. Almost 20 years ago he visited my son's school. This was a small special needs school and all parents were also invited, so we went along. This was Andrew's second (and last) appointment of the day, and he was running a bit late, but eventually turned up about 11:30. Naturally there were a few items lined up for him, including a tour of the place, photo-ops, talking to certain people etc. He turned up spoke to the Head, did a quick tour and had his photo taken. We were standing behind one of his security detail, and we heard him telling another that Andrew would be cutting his visit short as he wanted to go off and play golf. Never had any respect for him after that.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
TBH lately it seems the whole world is going to hell. The book 1984 is starting to read like fact not fiction. The woke have taken over the asylum and these two fit right into it all, crazy mad times. I just hope it turns about before it goes too far 😟
I am with you on this 😔
Just saw a Telegraph headline about "segregation is back in London. Whites banned from Black History Month."

The Stoats are riding the wave of division, hatred & censorship. I hope the wave crashes soon.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
I still don't understand why when they fled the so called racists and he's been so burdened by his title he'd want them 4 his kids
It stinks of merchandise and greed
He was never burdened with his title, and has zero experience of racism apart from his own documented racist behaviour. It's all a victimhood double act suggested by the Ho and he went for it big-time. She programmed him to believe that she's just like his mother plus she's a victim of RF racism, he'd been treated unfairly, and the oaf swallowed it whole and ran away from safety to chaos.

His title anf birth are the only thing he's got and he loves being a prince. Titles mean everything to the Ho, she's obsessed with her own title, uses it all the time as he does, and has wanted to be the mother of a prince and princess from day one.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I’ve been watching Dahmer on Netflix and got totally engrossed in the actual trial. I’ve just read an interview with one of the victims sister who said Netflix never consulted them about the series or indeed told them that they were producing it. She is even portrayed in the show giving her victim statement. She said that all Netflix are interested in is making money and at no point was any money offered to the victims families. She did make a very clear point that she was very comfortable financially but there were victims who had children who would have benefited from some sort of donation by Netflix.

I can’t see Netflix making any revisions that will remove any salacious interviews in the H&M documentary without it being in a contractual agreement.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
He shouldn't delay this and he'll get in trouble if he tries to link anything to the Stoats. The Flatpacks and the DoE are two separate issues and KC needs to be careful that he does what is right and doesn't appear to be doing deals. Unfortunately he's been doing deals and meddling all his life, but must now deal straight and be seen to be dealing straight. Fixer Fawcett resigned in cash scandals 3 times, and in 1998 an internal enquiry found him guilty of bullying staff. He carried the can for Chuck, and Chuck has form. This is history, but people don't change.

It was agreed with HM and PP in 1999 that the DoE would pass to Edward upon Prince Philip's death, and for that reason Edward was only made an Earl.

I understood that KC had no option but to make William POW when he became King because of the Duchy of Cornwall, or is this incorrect? Was it given to him because that's what KC and William wanted?
Where's @Evangelina ?
Charles does have a long standing reputation for ‘meddling’ in political debate when far younger. His urgently scrawled blank ink memos to Ministers, MPs & senior Civil Servants were notorious. Indeed, he was asked in a recent interview how for a strongly minded King how he might remain impartial & independent, his snappy response was along the lines of I’d-be-stupid not to be.

Very recent interview, somewhere to be found.

Well it's not exactly a shocker is it? Harry had an expensive, elite education at at private prep-schools and then Eton- yet staff had to be instructed to help him cheat so that he would pass 2 A-levels (high school) to achieve the minimum entry level required for the officer training ptogramme at Sandhurst
Yet or rather, we are to accept that he passed an intensive elite training course to fly Apache helicopter & take part in active service?

Hmmm, more Budgie the Little Helicopter than Apache.
Yes, Auntie Fergoid wrote a book…

1665242015229.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I don’t think Edward should get DoE yet. The DoE is Prince Philip and it will stay in people’s minds for years to come. The confusion over past and current titles can’t be helped with Queen and PoW but it’s weird and unnecessary with other titles. It also wasn’t why he was made an Earl. Edward himself chose not to be a Duke and picked his own title when he married. If he really wants to be one now, create a different Dukedom for him but tbh they’ve shunned titles for their kids and I’m not sure either him or Sophie are that invested.

But this was Prince Phillip's wish.

I don't think he asked Charles for anything else other than for Edward to carry the title on. Phillip had nothing else to pass on and I think that was the reason why Edward was the one being trusted with DoE engagements.

One of the proudest things about being a Duke is that you get to pass it on to your son and generations to come. If Edward isn't created DoE who would? George will be Duke of Cornwall, Louis will most likely want to carry on his own father's title: Cambridge. If not Edward -> James, then the only ones left are Harry and Archie.

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Thank you Snood Park for the title.
And Lollipop for the recap.
I was pleased that you mentioned @Zippy2000 in Despatches as being mourned and missed, as he was a valued member of the CAS Squad. Not a sparrow falls, nor a cockatiel.

Thanks Mardy for the BookWorm video. I had to listen to the part about the tapes twice as it was confusing.

B/W showed 4 tweets addressed to Minge, sender redacted by B/W. Minge addressed as Darling with heavy sarcasm.

First tweet refers to powerful helpers having joined their (Palace) side. One is Jason Knauf, the other possibly Christopher Geidt. Tweet refers to karma.
Knauf has not relocated, and is still working for William and Catherine, Earthshot.

Second tweet refers to tapes. "They have the tapes", not clear who "they" are but B/W doesn't think it's the RF.
Minge had carried on recording, photographing and making notes of conversations even after she was caught taking photos.
Minge parcelled all these up and arranged to get the parcel out of the country through the friend of a "famous person". B/W says she knows this for a fact but doesn't know what the parcel actually contains. The friend was travelling to the US.
The parcel was handed to the friend of the famous person at a hotel, both Stoats were there. Minge was worried about handing it over, but was reassured so did it. It was then on its way to the US. B/W believes that it then went back to the Stoats at some stage, but stresses It's not clear. "They have the tapes" suggests it's not the Stoats.
B/W says the contents if ever used will be cropped and cut to suit the Ho's narrative.

Third tweet refers to the baby, that the Stoats "have been found out", that the family don't want to know a baby that's not of their blood, will "only pay for the blood line".
"They know the truth and have proof".

Fourth tweet refers to the November 2019 Canada trip. B/W says they were asked to go, but not why. Explains why it was so quiet in Canada, no entourage etc.
B/W did some digging and found they weren't there for the full 6 weeks. The tweet mentions they were in L.A.. Photos of the Stoat in the UK press shopping in Canada were actually old photos from somewhere else.

The Christmas card photo of the Stoats with Ffark at the front was taken by their friend Janina Gavankar, and was captioned that it was taken in Los Angeles - while the Stoats were supposedly in Canada. They returned to the UK early January 2020. They were doing deals and making plans in L.A., and never intended to stay in Canada.
I don’t know about the laws in Great Britain but in California it is illegal (I believe a Felony) to record or photograph someone without their consent if they are somewhere they should have a reasonable expectation of privacy

Reactions: 16
I don’t know about the laws in Great Britain but in California it is illegal (I believe a Felony) to record or photograph someone without their consent if they are somewhere they should have a reasonable expectation of privacy
I think this has been discussed before and perhaps someone else can explain a bit more but I do know the laws differ between UK & US. The interesting question for me is if the recording is done in the UK but used against a UK person in the US itself. Which law applies?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Thank you for starting the thread lollipop_panda and the recap.
Congratulations SnoodPark on the title.

I think a couple of tattlers said in the last thread that they had the covid. I hope you all feel better soon and make a full recovery.

I noticed in the TMZ photos in the last thread what scrawny and bird legged Smeg's arms look. The arms look weird with the pointy elbows.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I was thinking about this Netflix stuff…. I wonder if it’s all a publicity stunt and it’s always been full of drivel and the tiresome ‘love story’ but Netflix and Minge have whipped up this drama of will it contain nastiness to the royal just to get everyone to watch and up the ratings??
If they did Netflix subscriptions will probably drop even more. I actually feel kind of guilty about observing the whole train wreck occurring. I think about the Fall of the Roman Empire and how the masses were entertained at the Coliseum and just can’t help comparing them. Which is absolutely horrible of me. Since the people involved in the train wreck have done it to themselves while most of the ones who were providing entertainment in the coliseum had no choice

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ve been watching Dahmer on Netflix and got totally engrossed in the actual trial. I’ve just read an interview with one of the victims sister who said Netflix never consulted them about the series or indeed told them that they were producing it. She is even portrayed in the show giving her victim statement. She said that all Netflix are interested in is making money and at no point was any money offered to the victims families. She did make a very clear point that she was very comfortable financially but there were victims who had children who would have benefited from some sort of donation by Netflix.

I can’t see Netflix making any revisions that will remove any salacious interviews in the H&M documentary without it being in a contractual agreement.
In a very similar vein, Kim Kardashian's crime podcast (Spotify) also never spoke to the victims:

It's one reason why I'm uneasy with true crime documentaries/dramas, there's a new one coming up about the Soham murders and I can't imagine how awful it must be for the families to see adverts on the TV promoting it :(

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
In a very similar vein, Kim Kardashian's crime podcast (Spotify) also never spoke to the victims:

It's one reason why I'm uneasy with true crime documentaries/dramas, there's a new one coming up about the Soham murders and I can't imagine how awful it must be for the families to see adverts on the TV promoting it :(
The Soham murders 😢😢. Those poor poor girls. Like you , imagine being their parents and close family and seeing or hearing that crop up on tv /radio.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.