Harry & Meghan #256 Netflix wants all the scandal, harkles need a bigger candle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone get the feel that this is looking like the last Hurrah for a lot people.
Where's Scoobie doo?
Kati Nichols, plugging her book big time after her nasty jibe at PG
H and TW working on a years reconciliation with the family .... aka, working PR for the release of NF and H's book

Honestly it is so pathetic, the sooner this tit show gets cancelled the better, it's brought the low life out and it is not a good look . :cool:

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Iā€™m so sorry , posted on the wrong thread .
Which thread? I couldn't believe when I saw CH5 were 'dramatizing' this tradegy. A documentary I could understand ... but this?!

Kati Nichols, plugging her book big time after her nasty jibe at PG
For some reason I thought Katie was pro Charles ... I saw her on TV last week she looked awful.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
KC does not have to fill the DoE title at all, it can go to the title graveyard right?
Re the Telegraph article, I just don't get it, No matter how much racket the reeks make, most Americans (their target audience) are simply meh about another wanna be power couple. They are not young, not glamerous, (reeks shiny pate and piggy eyes -just no.), she doen't know how to dress, and woke-ies are everywhere. SmƩagol's pukecast needed jury rigging to prop up the ratings when utilizing her biggest stars, and we are left with Chow Fung or delicious noodles, it's not the cooking chanel.

I predict the reeks next move will be to will jump on the trans band wagon hoping for relevance, and then what's left? They ain't getting younger and more atractive, that's for sure.

Edit: I am not saying that bald men can't be attractive. Reek has a little bit of hair left in the front which does not mask his baldness. He needs to just shave those wisps off and stop pretending. His look worked for Bozo, but on reek it just looks desparate.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
KC does not have to fill the DoE title at all, it can go to the title graveyard right?
Re the Telegraph article, I just don't get it, No matter how much racket the reeks make, most Americans (their target audience) are simply meh about another wanna be power couple. They are not young, not glamerous, (reeks shiny pate and piggy eyes -just no.), she doen't know how to dress, and woke-ies are everywhere. SmƩagol's pukecast needed jury rigging to prop up the ratings when utilizing her biggest stars, and we are left with Chow Fung or delicious noodles, it's not the cooking chanel.

I predict the reeks next move will be to will jump on the trans band wagon hoping for relevance, and then what's left? They ain't getting younger and more atractive, that's for sure.
The Harkles are dull , who cares?

Kanye West says something about boots šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Don't forget the special high chair; perfect for the man child in your life, and it folds up for easy storage when you're taking a trip on the private jet.

New game, anyone? Pitch a product for Megz to sell on QVC...
Weeble-heels. You can wobble and wobble on questionable ankles on a gravel path but, miraculously, youā€™ll remain upright until shoehorned into the back seat of a car.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
if

Edit: I am not saying that bald men can't be attractive. Reek has a little bit of hair left in the front which does not mask his baldness. He needs to just shave those wisps off and stop pretending. His look worked for Bozo, but on reek it just looks desparate.
Without the ā€˜feudā€™ā€¦who would be interested in them? Especially in the US. The audience for a podcast of a virtue-signaling Woke cable actress and her neurotic husband would be in the ratings toilet the same way every recent Woke Awards show has crashed.

Being lectured is not entertainment. These are sermonsā€¦delivered with aā€¦ā€™my-fecal-matter has-no-odorā€™ superiority. What is the entertainment value?

They really really need ā€œconflictā€ for relevance, gossip for a hookā€¦just like every other reality show. But I think when KC announces they are ā€˜much lovedā€™ and W&K invite them on a walkaboutā€¦it starts to appear one sided. Not a good look to pile on too much.

Then what? The love story. Then what? Reallyā€¦what else is interesting about them? Who wants to watch a travelouge of their ā€˜life of service?ā€™ There is no majesty, no history, no regal trappings. Maybe Obama can loan his greek pillars but that is a re-run.

Maybe they know this and and thatā€™s the point of the planned ā€˜charm offensiveā€™ to get back in the fold.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Totally off topic but sometimes I start wondering about weird things If when Princess Charlotte grows up if she had a child without being married would that child be in the line of succession?šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

Reactions: 15
It's safe to say that we are all hoping for that. I can't wait for the doc, even if all the hateful tit is taken out, it's going to be the biggest cringefest ever made. Terry and June, The Movie. Two wealthy non-entities and a vanity project. Honestly, who the duck do they think they are? They are dull as duck, and have achieved absolutely nothing in life. It's utterly ridiculous and it'll be totally bleeping hilarious.
Totally agree. Smegs is always rabbiting on about ā€˜voiceā€™. The problem is that she found her ā€˜voiceā€™ but has duck all to say. Itā€™s all just word salad bullshit or stuff she has plagiarised. She completely overestimates how intelligent she is. Do truly intelligent people describe themselves as ā€˜whipsmartā€™ (which, actually is a word I would use to describe a child)? No, they are too busy saying interesting, insightful things. Also that bleeping Menā€™s Health video - Jesus bleeping Christ! Peak awkward. Sheā€™s deeply unsexy and utterly cringe. Hazza, well, jfc letā€™s not rely on him for any off the cuff wisdom, wit or humour.

In short, roll on the car crash! šŸæšŸæšŸæšŸæšŸæ

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Telegraph article

ā€˜The ā€œLili Bunny Garden + Larderā€ ā€“ the homemade labels on homegrown produce named for their toddler daughter and revealed in a recent profile ā€“ may make an appearance.ā€™

Have I missed something? Thereā€™s a merching label out for the other flatpack now??! So much for ensuring your children enjoy a private life! šŸ¤¢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
QVC are pleased to welcome the ex Suits support actress with her brand new culinary products which can only be purchased on 3 easy payments right here. Buy them now for Ā£35.99 per pack

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.