Harry & Meghan #256 Netflix wants all the scandal, harkles need a bigger candle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lady C

Haz teaming up with Elton et al in joint law suit?
KC and PoW will be displeased. Their priority is a free press because TRF and a free press prevent politics seizing control. Hax is a disgrace to his family.

Ä°nterview with Valentine Low? Susanna Reid tried to shut him down and counter that Smeg was a victim. Courtiers is immaculately researched. Valentine was the first to expose the bullying.

KC will step in to halt NF/Penguin output? TRF are scrupulous about preserving the rights of themselves and others. They won't succumb to blackmail by buying off Penguin or Haz. They will weather the storm but Haz's boat won't.

Backpedalling is a marketing ploy by NF? Ä°nterest has been elevated in what has been left in, edited out, or added. Lady C thinks the Harkles are behind the speculation. Early publicity can be a killer - it needs to coincide with the launch of the product.

Korean spa story? An example of Smeg stealing an established narrative that has nothing to do with her and incorporating parts of it into her truth. Lady C also mentions that Doria wasn't around at the time-line suggested.

Angelina Jolie a role model for Smeg?
Angelina seems deeply disturbed and well-cast in Maleficient. Through accusations against Brad Pitt she has damaged her children's relationships with their father. Has used beauty, brains, and posturing to achieve attention and kudos.

Markle Family misrepresented by Smeg? Everyone was harsh and quick to judge the Markles as most information leaked about them was trying to discredit them. They were naive and unwilling victims dragged into the public eye. Smeg callously targets the vulnerable - Haz (unstable), Samantha (disabled) and Thomas (heart condition).

Smeg went into TRF with a bad attitude and has no class? Haz should have married a decent black woman rather than milk toast/passing for white. Damage that Smeg has caused will lessen over time as everyone understands that she has been playing out her disorders on a world-wide stage. Smeg is a warning of what not to be.

What about the twin palm tree at Montecito if they move? Demonstrates the preposturousness of her pretentiousness. Lady C thinks Smeg will wave goodbye to the tree without a second thought.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Just watching the Pam Aryes ch5 programme on The Cotswolds, with King Charles . Very enjoyable

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This is shocking if true and she needs calling out for it in the media. Someone needs to investigate this as to me this is fraud on the public. Someone make this make sense please as this is not good for real victims of sexual abuse. I am sick of the political and celebrity world pulling stunts like these - makes me so mad.
Finding out that oprah lied is hardly shocking, it is par for the course; I am sure she justifies her lies as a response to racism. Scruples, honor and truth are the antithesis of hollywood behavior.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Head of Audio at Farcewell

View attachment 1635504
:sick:
Thanks @kev1974 - I went off to goggle her too - oh dear she seems a tiny bit pissed off šŸ¤£
And yet the hands are all the same colour!!!! šŸ¤”šŸ˜ theyā€™re prats!
And you can tell that it isnā€™t her thumb too - hers bends back

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Does anyone have any theories as to why the Sugars are so invested in Harry and Megan? I mean, there are a few celebrities that I admire and I take an interest in their lives, but Iā€™m not going to go about attacking people online because they happen to dislike that same celebrity? I certainly wouldnā€™t be calling them names and trying to get their forums shut down. Why are they so obsessed with Harry and Megan being universally revered? NOBODY is ever universally revered! Everyone has fans and haters because nobody is perfect etc. So whatā€™s their deal? I just donā€™t get it. I feel like itā€™s a super-militant *be kind* brigade who, ironically, cannot tolerate any criticism of their idols, so feel totally justified to bully their idolsā€™ detractors. People arenā€™t allowed to disagree anymore, we all have to go on the attack to prove weā€™re right. Except of course, we actually ARE right that Megan and Harry are dodgy šŸ˜œ
Yes it's bizarre isn't it? If someone criticised someone I admire I wouldn't be particularly bothered. We all have free choice to like or dislike. The sugars policing anyone who doesn't admire Smegz is quite bizarre and incredibly childish. It's on the same level as kids at school arguing about which boyband member is the most attractive šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 39
JMO but I honestly think KC has no option other than to keep them out of any future working Royals arrangement or any further titles because (although I canā€™t stand him either) PA and likely his daughters have been removed from the inner circle and they were willing to continue to do the ā€˜working royalā€™ thing and never criticised the monarchy (yes he embarrassed them but he remained loyal) - unlike the scrotes! If KC gives them anything more than a completely private, forever behind closed doors, family - not firm - reconciliation then he can reap the ā€˜rewardsā€™ of their treachery and Iā€™ll no longer care what happens to them (ie the RF)
I think if Charles accepts them back the rest of the family might disown Charles

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Markle knee-pads will be a big seller on QVC for her I predict.
Don't forget the special high chair; perfect for the man child in your life, and it folds up for easy storage when you're taking a trip on the private jet.

New game, anyone? Pitch a product for Megz to sell on QVC...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He shouldn't delay this and he'll get in trouble if he tries to link anything to the Stoats. The Flatpacks and the DoE are two separate issues and KC needs to be careful that he does what is right and doesn't appear to be doing deals. Unfortunately he's been doing deals and meddling all his life, but must now deal straight and be seen to be dealing straight. Fixer Fawcett resigned in cash scandals 3 times, and in 1998 an internal enquiry found him guilty of bullying staff. He carried the can for Chuck, and Chuck has form. This is history, but people don't change.

It was agreed with HM and PP in 1999 that the DoE would pass to Edward upon Prince Philip's death, and for that reason Edward was only made an Earl.

I understood that KC had no option but to make William POW when he became King because of the Duchy of Cornwall, or is this incorrect? Was it given to him because that's what KC and William wanted?
Where's @Evangelina ?
He could be holding off on giving Edward the D of E until he does something that people donā€™t like and will hold off until then

• Wow
Reactions: 12
But this was Prince Phillip's wish.

I don't think he asked Charles for anything else other than for Edward to carry the title on. Phillip had nothing else to pass on and I think that was the reason why Edward was the one being trusted with DoE engagements.

One of the proudest things about being a Duke is that you get to pass it on to your son and generations to come. If Edward isn't created DoE who would? George will be Duke of Cornwall, Louis will most likely want to carry on his own father's title: Cambridge. If not Edward -> James, then the only ones left are Harry and Archie.
BIB your post above
"the only ones left are Harry and Archie."
I thought this too, and wondered why Prince Philip's and HM's wishes expressed in 1999 hadn't been carried out. There's also the ghastly suggestion that Chuck could be keeping this post open for the Stoat, though surely this is impossible? Alternatively he may be waiting to sort it all out together. But I hope he is able to make decisive decisions not only about Camilla, and doesn't dither.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
My Kitty would also like to join. Sheā€™s young(ish) and pretty so canā€™t obviously do any work but she can supervise while wearing a bejewelled collar. An emerald one is preferred which must be presented to her 3 days before any event. she must be paid in cat treats for any interaction and walkabouts and may be able to commit to Tuesdays every second month for 10 minutes as long as she has nothing better do. Although she may be washing her paws.

kiding aside sheā€™s actually adorable and ready at CASā€™s disposal.
I have an orange cat called Colin who would like to join. Heā€™s currently a bit threadbare on one side because he fell asleep next to a candle and Iā€™ve had to trim the singed bits but heā€™s ever so good about being manhandled against his will.

heā€™s a good size but fairly vacant although he can be motivated at will with the promise of roast chicken. Heā€™d love to not be quite so alone if he can help?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
ā€œAccording to historian and venerable royal biographer Hugo Vickers, the answer is not a pretty one.

This week Vickers, the author of books on the Queen Mother, Wallis Simpson and Philipā€™s mother Princess Alice (and who recently collaborated on an autobiography with the Duke of Kent) appeared at the Henley Literary Festival and got onto the subject of the Duke of Windsor and whether he ever showed remorse for his decision to throw in the Crown in the name of love.

ā€œIf you woke him up at 4am and asked if he had any regrets he would have said no. But if you want to know what he really thought, look at his eyes,ā€ he told the crowd.

ā€œAs for members of the Royal family stepping away, I donā€™t think it usually leads to happiness in the long run.ā€
ā€œI donā€™t think it did with the Duke of Windsor.

ā€œAs for the Duke of Sussex, who knows what is going to happen to him, but he looks utterly miserable.ā€

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Looks like my winter robe! Hello all!
Looks like my winter robe! Hello all!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.