Harry & Meghan #256 Netflix wants all the scandal, harkles need a bigger candle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Planning a year of reconciliation?! What in a not so holy word salad does that even mean. They could never get over that TQ said no way Jose to their half in half out notions in life so now what they think they’re going to try it again in her death, hell no they need to just do one. Who do they think actually wants them around for the need to thaw anything out?! The only one I could see who still wants anything would be Charles as a Father and Grandfather, everyone else are sick to the back teeth of the tit they’ve caused them all. They’re a really bad smell that won’t go away.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I like the fact that it is mentioned several time that Hazza is thick
Well it's not exactly a shocker is it? Harry had an expensive, elite education at at private prep-schools and then Eton- yet staff had to be instructed to help him cheat so that he would pass 2 A-levels (high school) to achieve the minimum entry level required for the officer training ptogramme at Sandhurst

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Planning a year of reconciliation?! What in a not so holy word salad does that even mean. They could never get over that TQ said no way Jose to their half in half out notions in life so now what they think they’re going to try it again in her death, hell no they need to just do one. Who do they think actually wants them around for the need to thaw anything out?! The only one I could see who still wants anything would be Charles as a Father and Grandfather, everyone else are sick to the back teeth of the tit they’ve caused them all. They’re a really bad smell that won’t go away.
JMO but I honestly think KC has no option other than to keep them out of any future working Royals arrangement or any further titles because (although I can’t stand him either) PA and likely his daughters have been removed from the inner circle and they were willing to continue to do the ‘working royal’ thing and never criticised the monarchy (yes he embarrassed them but he remained loyal) - unlike the scrotes! If KC gives them anything more than a completely private, forever behind closed doors, family - not firm - reconciliation then he can reap the ‘rewards’ of their treachery and I’ll no longer care what happens to them (ie the RF)

Reactions: 52
He shouldn't delay this and he'll get in trouble if he tries to link anything to the Stoats. The Flatpacks and the DoE are two separate issues and KC needs to be careful that he does what is right and doesn't appear to be doing deals. Unfortunately he's been doing deals and meddling all his life, but must now deal straight and be seen to be dealing straight. Fixer Fawcett resigned in cash scandals 3 times, and in 1998 an internal enquiry found him guilty of bullying staff. He carried the can for Chuck, and Chuck has form. This is history, but people don't change.

It was agreed with HM and PP in 1999 that the DoE would pass to Edward upon Prince Philip's death, and for that reason Edward was only made an Earl.

I understood that KC had no option but to make William POW when he became King because of the Duchy of Cornwall, or is this incorrect? Was it given to him because that's what KC and William wanted?
Where's @Evangelina ?
I don’t think Edward should get DoE yet. The DoE is Prince Philip and it will stay in people’s minds for years to come. The confusion over past and current titles can’t be helped with Queen and PoW but it’s weird and unnecessary with other titles. It also wasn’t why he was made an Earl. Edward himself chose not to be a Duke and picked his own title when he married. If he really wants to be one now, create a different Dukedom for him but tbh they’ve shunned titles for their kids and I’m not sure either him or Sophie are that invested. If Charles ultimately decides not to, I don’t think it’s any kind of dig at them and more just been agreed behind closed doors that they won’t bother. The media will spin as him being mean but I don’t think that’s got anything to do with it.

As for Cornwall, that’s automatic as you say since it’s always held by the heir to the throne. PoW isn’t automatic. Charles wasn’t made PoW until his mother had been on the throne 6 years and then not invested until 21. Not sure they’ll even bother with an investiture for William or if they do it’ll be a tiny affair.

As for the flatpacks, I don’t believe at all they’re going to get titles. Charles may be giving the impression to the thicko Narcs that he might in return for good behaviour, but I think he knows they’re incapable of behaving and he has no intention of giving them what they want. Their ‘year of reconciliation’ is the daftest thing I’ve ever heard too! I mean if you were planning a suck up mission to get back in good graces, would anyone sane announce it to the world?!! 🤣 Is that their idea of a cunning plan?! The RF must be howling with laughter at half the ridiculous things this pair get up to - talk about Markling yourself!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I’d like to just put it out there that if Wills was King? He’d have completely shut them out & put ALL titles in abeyance by now. I believe he’d also take legal action to silence them both from now until the year 6666! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
JMO but I honestly think KC has no option other than to keep them out of any future working Royals arrangement or any further titles because (although I can’t stand him either) PA and likely his daughters have been removed from the inner circle and they were willing to continue to do the ‘working royal’ thing and never criticised the monarchy (yes he embarrassed them but he remained loyal) - unlike the scrotes! If KC gives them anything more than a completely private, forever behind closed doors, family - not firm - reconciliation then he can reap the ‘rewards’ of their treachery and I’ll no longer care what happens to them (ie the RF)
BIB I don't think she's capable of that.

I don't see any big family reunions on the horizon (unless/until he's single)

Reactions: 33
JMO but I honestly think KC has no option other than to keep them out of any future working Royals arrangement or any further titles because (although I can’t stand him either) PA and likely his daughters have been removed from the inner circle and they were willing to continue to do the ‘working royal’ thing and never criticised the monarchy (yes he embarrassed them but he remained loyal) - unlike the scrotes! If KC gives them anything more than a completely private, forever behind closed doors, family - not firm - reconciliation then he can reap the ‘rewards’ of their treachery and I’ll no longer care what happens to them
I agree.

Also, the last thing this country needs right now, or in the not so near future, is divide. We've already had Brexit, which was bad enough.

You only have to see the comments on the tabloids and the threads on here, how divisive these two are.

The role of a Monarch is to unite, as the Queen did beautifully. KC would be a fool to let these two loose on the public again.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
This on Radar, by Andrew Roberts British Writer and Historian

"Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's reported fury over the delays with their children, Archie and Lilibet, receiving their royal titles comes on the heels of Queen Elizabeth's death. The move comes after the funeral for and the grief period for the U.K., and it seems King Charles III might require a few items before allowing the change to go through.

According to details obtained by Radar, King Charles reportedly wants his son to ditch plans for a $20 million tell-all memoir. The outlet calls it a matter of "trust" between father and son. Royal expert Katie Nicholl discussed the drama on True Royalty TV's The Royal Beat, which is a mouthful.

One of the interesting things that came out in all of this was the speculation about titles, and Archie and Lilibet ... whether they would officially be acknowledged as Prince and Princess, the titles owed to them when Charles became King," she said. "And I'm told that that is a very clear signal from the King. He's willing to give those titles, but it comes with a caveat, and that caveat is trust."

I still can't make out if these titles were retrospectively automatic when Charles became King.
Katie Nicholl goes on to say that the Stoat has a choice: his $20 million book or his family. If he ditches the book he'll be back in, she says. I think that's rubbish, and the trust and affection between himself and his family has been destroyed forever.
Plus it's Katie Nicholl. Interesting though.

BIB I don't think she's capable of that.

I don't see any big family reunions on the horizon (unless/until he's single)
Oh I absolutely agree with you. I was just thinking of what KC could offer but no I doubt those two would accept it either. They’re not interested in ‘family’ they’re just out for fame and money for themselves.

Suggested Thread Title:
The Thundering Moron & the Battered Fawn
Or The battered clusterfucks! 😏

Reactions: 19

"Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's reported fury over the delays with their children, Archie and Lilibet, receiving their royal titles comes on the heels of Queen Elizabeth's death. The move comes after the funeral for and the grief period for the U.K., and it seems King Charles III might require a few items before allowing the change to go through.

According to details obtained by Radar, King Charles reportedly wants his son to ditch plans for a $20 million tell-all memoir. The outlet calls it a matter of "trust" between father and son. Royal expert Katie Nicholl discussed the drama on True Royalty TV's The Royal Beat, which is a mouthful.

One of the interesting things that came out in all of this was the speculation about titles, and Archie and Lilibet ... whether they would officially be acknowledged as Prince and Princess, the titles owed to them when Charles became King," she said. "And I'm told that that is a very clear signal from the King. He's willing to give those titles, but it comes with a caveat, and that caveat is trust."

I still can't make out if these titles were retrospectively automatic when Charles became King.
Katie Nicholl goes on to say that the Stoat has a choice: his $20 million book or his family. If he ditches the book he'll be back in, she says. I think that's rubbish, and the trust and affection between himself and his family has been destroyed forever.
They will always be the same two horrors whether they ditch the book or not.That wont change their greedy demands.
It is frightfully improper to demand titles ( or anything else) anyway...
I am saddened that after all the Granny/ Queen baiting they did before she died, they cant even let her rest in peace now
So sick of their ways.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
And the 2 invisible children's costs
Oh yes the WD40 and screwdrivers need to be added too 😬
Plus
Weaves, plastic surgery
New ‘teef’, Hermes blanket, vibrator and a box to keep Hazzno’s crown jewels so he doesn’t stray too far 😏

(note all the outgoings are mostly hers)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I might be new here but I don't think Nana needs protecting 🤣😂🤣 H&M might want to hide under the covers from Nana though 👊🙌😂😂
The older I get, the worse my language becomes. Well, my Mother is no longer here to disapprove. Shortly before she died, she said something was ‘crap’ and we nearly fainted with shock. So Trevor never says anything not heard in this house.

It would make a lovely dressing gown, very cosy. I hate to criticise her though, she usually chooses well.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh yes the WD40 and screwdrivers need to be added too 😬
Plus
Weaves, plastic surgery
New ‘teef’, Hermes blanket, vibrator and a box to keep Hazzno’s crown jewels so he doesn’t stray too far 😏

(note all the outgoings are mostly hers)
Did the original breakdown cover the cost of all those bots infesting Twitter and other places?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Does anyone have any theories as to why the Sugars are so invested in Harry and Megan? I mean, there are a few celebrities that I admire and I take an interest in their lives, but I’m not going to go about attacking people online because they happen to dislike that same celebrity? I certainly wouldn’t be calling them names and trying to get their forums shut down. Why are they so obsessed with Harry and Megan being universally revered? NOBODY is ever universally revered! Everyone has fans and haters because nobody is perfect etc. So what’s their deal? I just don’t get it. I feel like it’s a super-militant *be kind* brigade who, ironically, cannot tolerate any criticism of their idols, so feel totally justified to bully their idols’ detractors. People aren’t allowed to disagree anymore, we all have to go on the attack to prove we’re right. Except of course, we actually ARE right that Megan and Harry are dodgy 😜

• Heart

I still don't understand why when they fled the so called racists and he's been so burdened by his title he'd want them 4 his kids
It stinks of merchandise and greed

Reactions: 39
Does anyone have any theories as to why the Sugars are so invested in Harry and Megan? I mean, there are a few celebrities that I admire and I take an interest in their lives, but I’m not going to go about attacking people online because they happen to dislike that same celebrity? I certainly wouldn’t be calling them names and trying to get their forums shut down. Why are they so obsessed with Harry and Megan being universally revered? NOBODY is ever universally revered! Everyone has fans and haters because nobody is perfect etc. So what’s their deal? I just don’t get it. I feel like it’s a super-militant *be kind* brigade who, ironically, cannot tolerate any criticism of their idols, so feel totally justified to bully their idols’ detractors. People aren’t allowed to disagree anymore, we all have to go on the attack to prove we’re right. Except of course, we actually ARE right that Megan and Harry are dodgy 😜
Theyre extreme left wing
If you don't agree with them you're racist, bigot, transphobic, homophobic, islamaphobic you name it phobic
They enjoy and thrive on division
Most are supporters of the corrupt BLM group

Was thinking about Prince Andrew
I'm old enough to remember when he dated Koo Stark or starkers as she was nicknamed for her racy movies and then there was Katie Rabett
He wasn't allowed to marry either as they were both not suitable

What the hell happened to Smegz ?

• Heart
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.