Harry & Meghan #256 Netflix wants all the scandal, harkles need a bigger candle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what sickens me about these two…is this Woke vanity project…nominate ’someone who inspires you!’(LIKE MEEEEE!) And you might get cash rewards.

Really?

Times are really tough right now for so many people outside of the 15 room mansion crowd. Why don’t these grifters pony up to help the needy and deserving…with food bills, heating bills, housing? You know, the BASICS! REAL need!!!!! Lets see lines of people, poor, old, of. EVERY race…being handed a personal check from the bank account of the so empathetic Duke and Duchess.

Hey…How about helping rebuild some of the businesses burned down in the BLM riots …since THAT money appears to be mainly going to iving large, boyfriends and more mansions!

Do something REAL for people actually hurting…and let us SEE what you have done…knock off the banana peel pep notes and the WOKE preaching and show us real charity from your own greedy pockets.

as they say in Texas…these two are “all hat and no cattle.”

All just my opinion.
Or as we say in Glasgow "fur coat nae knickers!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I think Netflix are making a huge mistake here. I don’t think some people realised just how revered and loved our Queen was. And to be so disrespectful fresh on the heels of her death, well….. bleeping disgusting. I feel they may lose even more subs after this. Vile
I don't know. Netflix could throw H&M under the bus here, as they have turned out to be anything but value for money, and would definitely be of no further use.

They can just say, "Hey, it wasn't us saying those things. We just filmed them as they spoke".

Reactions: 32
Hmm. I G-gled Smegs name just now & pretty much every story is about H. It’s SO weird looking her up these days just to see what sort of PR BS is out there and not seeing even a fraction of the fluffy tit we used to see. Thank God! I’d rather see the naz-T dirt on them anyway! 😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I know Harry and Peg are CRYING

1665486258268.png

They really thought that the Queen dying would mean the end of the monarchy.

Support for the monarchy increasing could be the reason behind their panic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Please tell me this bleep didn't just complain that doctors and nurses have to step up and do more? As a nurse I might be taking this personally but I remember over the last 2 years wearing masks for 16+ hours, sometimes sleeping at the hospital, keeping away from my family and sitting with people while they die on their own thrn having to phone the relatives and tell them. I'm still having counselling to deal with covid and what we saw and he's saying we need to do more.

What did you bleeping do apart from hide on your mansion and say the world brought it on themselves. We don't want you. You're not royalty so just duck off with your miserable little life and maybe look at what sophie is doing and do real charity work. bleeping bleeping bleep
My daughter is a nurse who, like you, worked all through the pandemic and never complained once! I am so proud of her. I think Hawwy needs to shut up! Yesterday, she told me how scared she was!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Diana was almost a red head herself and its strong on the Spencer side. And the Windsors definitely have the gene with a good number of red haired ancestors, inc Charles’ great grandmother Mary of Teck. Young Hazno actually looked freakily like her.
View attachment 1641054

It’s on both sides for the Narcs so quite possible, even probable, that they would have red head children. It wouldn’t surprise me if she’d fiddled with genetic material to ensure them so as to reinforce whatever pretence of biological parentage game they’ve played. And I’m quite sure she photo shops them redder because she’s a freaking weirdo! Who tf cares what colour hair their sprogs have!
I agree that I think they likely had genetically modified designer IVF + surrogate - but my guess is that the Harkles wanted a Diana lookalike and that sMegs is disappointed in Lili

This is the problem for Meggsie - William got the strong Diana/Prince Phillip genes whereas Harry got the Earl Spencer/Windsor genes

Reactions: 30
One of my friends has vibrant red hair - it’s almost orange. Her brother doesn’t (both are curly though) and neither of the parents has any hint of red. They also say that as far back as they can remember they can’t recall any family members with red hair. Genetics hey!
It’s the same in my family, my sister has bright red hair!

Reactions: 12
But… Smegs is crazy. She’s bleeping batshit. It’s not just call a woman x = a stereotype. Sometimes the woman is x! And it’s not because they are a woman! It’s because they are x!

Reactions: 47
Diana herself was a red(ish) head at some points - we tend to remember her "Princess" years when she went very blonde
111 diana.jpg
1111 dian.jpg

111 diana.jpg
1111 dian.jpg

Reactions: 17
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
One of the comments points out that Markle was in a movie called horrible bosses and the label psycho was on the promotional material.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
One of the comments points out that Markle was in a movie called horrible bosses and the label psycho was on the promotional material.
I’ve actually seen that film and Smeg’s blink and you’ll miss it appearance as a pizza delivery girl. She doesn’t even have a name credit, just referred to (generously) as “pretty girl”.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.