Harry & Meghan #256 Netflix wants all the scandal, harkles need a bigger candle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Saw this earlier and thought it was funny. If only Oprah had actually gone hard on them like this 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
TMSr doesn't have enough hair to tell and the ex wife dyes her hair so can't tell what colour it really is.
His hair was clearly brown when he was younger and his ex wife had brown hair too as you can tell its dyed blonde with dark roots in those photos.

Anyway enough of the red hair stuff. I still find it hard to believe that the Harkles would have 2 red haired kids. The child with no legs looks nothing like Smegz. It's probably not the real Lili anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
His hair was clearly brown when he was younger and his ex wife had brown hair too as you can tell its dyed blonde with dark roots in those photos.

Anyway enough of the red hair stuff. I still find it hard to believe that the Harkles would have 2 red haired kids. The child with no legs looks nothing like Smegz. It's probably not the real Lili anyway.
We must not forget that IF they used a surrogate, then the children would inherit genes from the woman as well as from Haz ( if he donated his own royal sperm )

Reactions: 9
So has anyone else noticed the shift in comments on the Daily Mail website on royalty articles? 2 articles about William this morning (one with Kate talking about mental health, one about him spending the weekend at Balmoral deer stalking), most comments negative.
A story about Harry talking about how bad things are in the UK (like he knows) and the comments are surprisingly positive and understanding.

Are they paying people?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
So has anyone else noticed the shift in comments on the Daily Mail website on royalty articles? 2 articles about William this morning (one with Kate talking about mental health, one about him spending the weekend at Balmoral deer stalking), most comments negative.
A story about Harry talking about how bad things are in the UK (like he knows) and the comments are surprisingly positive and understanding.

Are they paying people?
There's an article about the bombings of civilians in Ukraine with a lot of 'serves him right for bombing that bridge' comments. Seems like the Russian bot farms are in overdrive.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
OT re the RF in Balmoral... suddenly KC and Wills spend time in Balmoral..KC has been there a while...is he ever coming back to England.....his new job is waiting..work calls !! !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I saw him/her on Naked Attraction, surprisingly ❗ didn’t get chosen, took a major strop and told the bloke “it’s your loss” er, I don’t think so.
yes I remember seeing it too! it was a cringe fest!

OT re the RF in Balmoral... suddenly KC and Wills spend time in Balmoral..KC has been there a while...is he ever coming back to England.....his new job is waiting..work calls !! !
he still works wither he'll be in Balmoral, Sandringham' Buck house, etc He is the King of the United Kingdom not just England!

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Are they paying people?
The sugar bots have realised that the Daily Mail comment section is very widely read and are on a counter offensive trying to influence opinion. It won't work.
Some of them might be paid but most likely it's just a few deluded fans and anti monarchists

Reactions: 25
We must not forget that IF they used a surrogate, then the children would inherit genes from the woman as well as from Haz ( if he donated his own royal sperm )
Erm a surrogate carries a zygote that is the result of the rental mother’s egg and the rental father’s sperm. There is no genetic material of a surrogate in the carried baby.

Reactions: 25
Netflix are evil fuckers is that all they can offer, how about looking closer to home at the corruption,trafficking etc from their so called higher echelons of society!

Presumably the Ginger cun t has had a hand in it, it's got his grubby pawmarks all over it

Lying, leeching,,lowlife gobshites!
I think Netflix are making a huge mistake here. I don’t think some people realised just how revered and loved our Queen was. And to be so disrespectful fresh on the heels of her death, well….. bleeping disgusting. I feel they may lose even more subs after this. Vile

• Sick
Reactions: 37
I may have got this birds and bees thing a bit wrong here!
Please will someone tell me WTAF Thomas Markle's ex wife has to do with the elusive Archie and Lili and this bleeping recessive red haired gene.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Saw this earlier and thought it was funny. If only Oprah had actually gone hard on them like this 🤣
Recollections may vary & all that jazz.
Orca interview, that’s the footage I saw…fo’sho’, it fits my troof perfectly.

I may have got this birds and bees thing a bit wrong here!
Please will someone tell me WTAF Thomas Markle's ex wife has to do with the elusive Archie and Lili and this bleeping recessive red haired gene.
I thing it was because someone mentioned TH jnr (step brother) has red hair (hence TM snr and ex wife were mentioned);- but this has nothing to do with Smegzy’s parentage - and the ginge gene 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Erm a surrogate carries a zygote that is the result of the rental mother’s egg and the rental father’s sperm. There is no genetic material of a surrogate in the carried baby.
There is some medical evidence that the host mother does impart some DNA to the growing baby, through metabolic processes.
So babies born from donor eggs will have a genetic imprint of the birth mother.
Should this be said to assure or comfort that women carrying a donor egg baby of some form of deep physical connection or bond, I cannot say.
How reliable this is, I shall away to find out more.

There is some medical evidence that the host mother does impart some DNA to the growing baby, through metabolic processes.
So babies born from donor eggs will have a genetic imprint of the birth mother.
Should this be said to assure or comfort that women carrying a donor egg baby of some form of deep physical connection or bond, I cannot say.
How reliable this is, I shall away to find out more.
So, I think what is referred to above (fetomaternal chimerism) is described URL a below & is moving into the field of epigenetics.

But the immediate straight forward answer is that the embryo DNA is set at the point of conception with DNA from the biological mother & biological father.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
COMMENT
In these tough times, please spare a thought for poor Meghan and Harry
A Royal biographer says that, by Hollywood standards, the Sussexes are poor. Here’s what you can do to help
MICHAEL DEACON
COLUMNIST
11 October 2022 • 7:00am
Michael%20Deacon%20Aug%202021-small.png

Times are tough. Many families face an anxious winter. That’s why it was so distressing yesterday to hear about the plight of a young couple with two small children to support.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex.
By the standards of their Hollywood friends and neighbours, we read, Harry and Meghan are desperately poor. Tina Brown, a leading Royal biographer, was quoted as saying: “It’s not very pleasant to be a D-list celebrity who, for them, doesn’t have enough money... Their $14million mansion is a humble cottage compared to what these other people have.”
Sadly, I fear this is all too true. The home of Oprah Winfrey, the Sussexes’ neighbour in Montecito, California, is said to be worth over $100m. Meanwhile, the film star George Clooney, a guest at the Sussexes’ wedding, owns an estate in Italy which is estimated to be worth $100m, too.
Such expense is far beyond the means of the Sussexes. Especially after, as the Duke so movingly told Ms Winfrey last year, “My family literally cut me off financially” – leaving the couple to survive on little more than the reported £10m he’d inherited from his mother, eked out with whatever they could scrape together in Spotify deals and tell-all memoirs about the Duke’s family.
The British public will have been deeply concerned to read of the Sussexes’ predicament. We can only hope that they haven’t been forced to cut back on basic essentials. Turning down the heating for their swimming pool. Rationing the children’s visits to their cinema room. Getting by without a full complement of domestic staff.
Thankfully, help is at hand. Because today I’m launching a major new charitable foundation, Save Our Sussexes, so that the public can send vital support to this young couple in their hour of need.
Remember: just $5m could go towards securing them adequate accommodation. Just $10m could fund a Netflix documentary raising awareness of the suffering endured by America’s most persecuted peoples, i.e. themselves. And just $20m could repay the advance on the Duke’s book if he insists on cutting out all the juicy bits in a panic now that the Queen’s dead.
Please, donate whatever you can.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
The red gene can be passed down generations without anyone having red hair. It requires both parents to have the gene to make it dominant.
One of my friends has vibrant red hair - it’s almost orange. Her brother doesn’t (both are curly though) and neither of the parents has any hint of red. They also say that as far back as they can remember they can’t recall any family members with red hair. Genetics hey!

Meghans Mole

Tom Bower on gb news last night. Says Harkles have run out of money. Poses the question could KC pay off NF and Spotify and H return to the fold, but that smeg wouldn't as she wants the drama

Meh... publish and be damned.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
One of my friends has vibrant red hair - it’s almost orange. Her brother doesn’t (both are curly though) and neither of the parents has any hint of red. They also say that as far back as they can remember they can’t recall any family members with red hair. Genetics hey!
What about the milkman’s hair colour though? 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think they meant if the egg was donated - but that would be from another woman as they don’t allow surrogates to provide the egg and carry the baby.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.