Harry & Meghan #256 Netflix wants all the scandal, harkles need a bigger candle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fresh, from the web

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
This may be an unpopular opinion but....

I'd like the Duke of Edinburgh title to cease now so that the last ever D of E was Prince Philip.

I don't think Edward will mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
This on Radar, by Andrew Roberts British Writer and Historian

"Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's reported fury over the delays with their children, Archie and Lilibet, receiving their royal titles comes on the heels of Queen Elizabeth's death. The move comes after the funeral for and the grief period for the U.K., and it seems King Charles III might require a few items before allowing the change to go through.

According to details obtained by Radar, King Charles reportedly wants his son to ditch plans for a $20 million tell-all memoir. The outlet calls it a matter of "trust" between father and son. Royal expert Katie Nicholl discussed the drama on True Royalty TV's The Royal Beat, which is a mouthful.

One of the interesting things that came out in all of this was the speculation about titles, and Archie and Lilibet ... whether they would officially be acknowledged as Prince and Princess, the titles owed to them when Charles became King," she said. "And I'm told that that is a very clear signal from the King. He's willing to give those titles, but it comes with a caveat, and that caveat is trust."

I still can't make out if these titles were retrospectively automatic when Charles became King.
Katie Nicholl goes on to say that the Stoat has a choice: his $20 million book or his family. If he ditches the book he'll be back in, she says. I think that's rubbish, and the trust and affection between himself and his family has been destroyed forever.
Plus it's Katie Nicholl. Interesting though.
Watching the Palace spin, and trying to find a positive , but can't .
So avoiding to comment , because it wouldn't be appealing .
Thanks for asking .

The article refers to ''titles'' while writing about the HRH ''style.''
The concept implies ''punishment '' where there's none.

HRH can be -removed, not used, or used at a certain point.
Legally without a ''official removal '' via
a) ''The King's wish and pleasure '' or
b) Letters Patent (sometimes also a writ) they all are HRH (see Peg in the ANL lawsuit as HRH DoS)

The person in your post-Andrew Roberts is Kate's constitutional coach, the person in charge of Royal History teaching within the RF.
Peg probably also met him.

Katie Nichol is the person behind:
copy-pasta (Charles , Andrew Diana) poster on wall.(of William )
The transparent dress
Waity Katie
and the social climbing Middleton's
She is part of both sets -William, and Harry's which explainst the origins of attack's on Beatrice &Eugenie, by claiming that Kate was butthurt about having to curtsey them.
She also has access to Charles via the Beaufort's.
She's obsessed with Harry ...

The titles are automatic , the rest is ''fixing '' like Andrew wanted Geidt gone, William was outraged (yeah, that he didn't leave earlier ) Andrew's security ....
Ideally Harry should win his hacking lawsuit , it would be a good thing for humanity , for a change.
Los.png

Original source:

Updated on the 12.September, deep resurrect , and Wayback show no confusion about it.

The rest would be a battle of ''precedents .''
A very complicated one.
It's clear however that everything is possible when the DM sold it's followers ''parallels'' with the Danish Royals , without there being a single one.
Amusing .

• Sick
Reactions: 18
But this was Prince Phillip's wish.

I don't think he asked Charles for anything else other than for Edward to carry the title on. Phillip had nothing else to pass on and I think that was the reason why Edward was the one being trusted with DoE engagements.

One of the proudest things about being a Duke is that you get to pass it on to your son and generations to come. If Edward isn't created DoE who would? George will be Duke of Cornwall, Louis will most likely want to carry on his own father's title: Cambridge. If not Edward -> James, then the only ones left are Harry and Archie.
My guess is that Charles is going to take up the issues of new titles and a slimmed down monarchy as one big announcement. I think one of the sticking points about Edward may be Viscount Severn becoming DoE if the non-direct line are not destined to be working RF.

Another possibility is if Edward does not wish to give up the Wessex title - didn't he choose to be an Earl and not a Duke?

I think the PoW titles were announced quickly because the issues relating to management of the Duchy of Cornwall had to be sorted and possibly because Hawwy had started merching himself as Prince Harry of Wales at the polo

Reactions: 29
A slimmed down monarchy will have Edward and Sophie at the Helm. Edward is a senior royal who has been doing countless engagements over the past few decades. He'll continue to be instrumental to the King and Prince of Wales along with Anne. I don't see why he shouldn't be made DoE.

The Duke and Duchess of Coke (allegedly) are not even working for the firm. They shouldn't even be considered.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I was so sorry about Zippy. I hope it gets a little bit easier every day for you - although you will always miss him xx

• Heart
Fresh, from the web

I wonder if that refers to people he's hired currently/recently; or from 10+ years ago which (I think) is when his latest ANL lawsuit with Elton and Sadie refers to.

Will be quite amusing if it's current people selling his info and whereabouts, ones hired since the grey suits stopped taking care of him.

Might even be his wife that is selling his info!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I wonder if that refers to people he's hired currently/recently; or from 10+ years ago which (I think) is when his latest ANL lawsuit with Elton and Sadie refers to.

Will be quite amusing if it's current people selling his info and whereabouts, ones hired since the grey suits stopped taking care of him.

Might even be his wife that is selling his info!
The ''big'' game in this involves Sun, People, the King of Sting (Fake Sheikh -Sarah,Sophie,)Tom Parker Bowles selling /buying coke, Tampon gate, and Squidgy gate, it's genuinely -criminal.
Also again William ,Chelsy,Kate, Sarah ,Beatrice ,Eugenie,Harry as victims.
It transcends
public interest-(actions of a RF member related to taxpayer funded activities )
human interest-gossip, fandom, anti-fandom,
its entrapment.

Reactions: 17
To me it looks like something out of the Sears catalog for bedtime wear! I’m sure it’s comfy, though! 😆 (Is “dressing gown” the British equivalent of sleepwear?) Asking for a friend from ‘Murica!) 😆
I think it’s what you would call a ‘robe’?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My guess is that Charles is going to take up the issues of new titles and a slimmed down monarchy as one big announcement. I think one of the sticking points about Edward may be Viscount Severn becoming DoE if the non-direct line are not destined to be working RF.

Another possibility is if Edward does not wish to give up the Wessex title - didn't he choose to be an Earl and not a Duke?

I think the PoW titles were announced quickly because the issues relating to management of the Duchy of Cornwall had to be sorted and possibly because Hawwy had started merching himself as Prince Harry of Wales at the polo

If Edward becomes DoE, then James will most likely be referred to as Earl of Wessex but who knows with them, they might not want him to at the moment.

James becoming DoE after Edward's passing is the point I am trying to make that Phillip probably wanted continuity of his title hence why he wanted Edward to be the DoE.

I just want Prince Phillip's wishes recognised.

And I think the BRF needs some royal Dukes with no scandals attached to them.

1665243554903.png

1665243568018.png

It would be lovely, but perhaps this isn't in line with what the King wants.

Thanks for asking .

b) Letters Patent (sometimes also a writ) they all are HRH (see Peg in the ANL lawsuit as HRH DoS)

The person in your post-Andrew Roberts is Kate's constitutional coach, the person in charge of Royal History teaching within the RF.

The transparent dress
Waity Katie
She is part of both sets -William, and Harry's which explainst the origins of attack's on Beatrice &Eugenie, by claiming that Kate was butthurt about having to curtsey them.

The titles are automatic , the rest is ''fixing '' like Andrew wanted Geidt gone, William was outraged (yeah, that he didn't leave earlier ) Andrew's security ....
Ideally Harry should win his hacking lawsuit , it would be a good thing for humanity , for a change.
View attachment 1635828

Original source:

Updated on the 12.September, deep resurrect , and Wayback show no confusion about it.

A very complicated one.
It's clear however that everything is possible when the DM sold it's followers ''parallels'' with the Danish Royals , without there being a single one.
Amusing .

I knew it about Katie Nicholls! She was behind Waity Katie and the attacks on the Middletons!

To be honest, a lot of the British media was obsessed with Harry. Before Peg, they painted Harry as better than William and covered for him while piling on the Cambridges. Harry acting out like this is their karma and a great life lesson I hope.

Debrett's has been wrong in the past and issues corrections regularly. Even in the usually noisy google groups, no one is touching the Sussex children's titles. Which is interesting.

• Wow
Had a chat with mum this week and she said she finds Meghan 'more honest' compared to the rest. I feel like I should be concerned about her falling for any "Nigerian Prince" scams online, her judgement is impaired. I acted like an adult and didn't argue and try to change her mind, I feel like this deserves an award as well. Someone notify GQ 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
[Y="Mock Turtle, post: 12086944, member: 214105"]
‘The “Lili Bunny Garden + Larder” – the homemade labels on homegrown produce named for their toddler daughter and revealed in a recent profile – may make an appearance.’

Have I missed something? There’s a merching label out for the other flatpack now??! So much for ensuring your children enjoy a private life! 🤢
[/QUOTE]
Thanks for asking .

The transparent dress
Waity Katie

View attachment 1635828

Original source:

A very complicated one.
Amusing .
Hello @Evangelina nice to see you back, and I share your despair. Please don't stop posting because you think your post might be "unappealing"! The only thing unappealing around here is the Sussexes, and your posts are very insightful. We're all in this together and need all the info we can get.

This from www.royal.co.UK. So which is right?
The BBC website says the same.
The line of Succession
SOVEREIGN

1. The Prince of Wales
2. Prince George of Wales
3. Princess Charlotte of Wales
4. Prince Louis of Wales
5. The Duke of Sussex
6. Master Archie Mountbatten-Windsor
7. Miss Lilibet Mountbatten-Windsor

BUT... THE GUARDIAN...
5. Prince Harry, 37
He has a new life in California but the Duke of Sussex is still fifth in line to succeed his father.
6. Prince Archie, three
The oldest of Harry and Meghan’s children was born in London.
7. Princess Lilibet, 15 months
Named after her great-grandmother, Lillibet met the Queen for the first time this summer.
BOLLOCKS

Thanks for posting the Telegraph article @Mock Turtle. The 2 main points I picked up on are that the RF aren't going to be able to see either the Memoir or NF series in advance. The second that NF seem from the graph to have lost 200 million subscribers between 2012 and 2022 on a steady downward curve.

Reactions: 29
Wonder if this is true & they are finally realising they are nothing without the royal family
View attachment 1634610
How in the hell did they think they could recover from insulting everyone? Even if TQ had lived, it would never happen. KC3 said OVERSEAS in his very first speech. If that wasn't sending a message I don't know what more he could say except GET LOST!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
This is what they should have done upon Harry's marriage and I wonder why they didn't do it. Now they are being called racists and every vile name under the sun.

19th June, 1999
TITLE OF HRH THE PRINCE EDWARD

The Queen has today been pleased to confer an Earldom on The Prince Edward. His titles will be Earl of Wessex and Viscount Severn. The Prince Edward thus becomes His Royal Highness The Earl of Wessex and Miss Sophie Rhys-Jones on marriage will become Her Royal Highness The Countess of Wessex.

The Queen, The Duke of Edinburgh and The Prince of Wales have also agreed that The Prince Edward should be given the Dukedom of Edinburgh in due course, when the present title now held by Prince Philip eventually reverts to the Crown.

The Queen has also decided, with the agreement of The Prince Edward and Miss Rhys-Jones, that any children they might have should not be given the style His or Her Royal Highness, but would have courtesy titles as sons or daughters of an Earl.

To be released at 12 noon BST Saturday 19th June, 1999."

By the way someone pointed out that in a few weeks it will be the 75th anniversary of when Phillip was created the Duke of Edinburgh by his father-in-law so it would be lovely to have it passed down to his youngest son then.

And now, I am officially done advocating for Edward 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 51
This is what they should have done upon Harry's marriage and I wonder why they didn't do it. Now they are being called racists and every vile name under the sun.

19th June, 1999
TITLE OF HRH THE PRINCE EDWARD

The Queen has today been pleased to confer an Earldom on The Prince Edward. His titles will be Earl of Wessex and Viscount Severn. The Prince Edward thus becomes His Royal Highness The Earl of Wessex and Miss Sophie Rhys-Jones on marriage will become Her Royal Highness The Countess of Wessex.

The Queen, The Duke of Edinburgh and The Prince of Wales have also agreed that The Prince Edward should be given the Dukedom of Edinburgh in due course, when the present title now held by Prince Philip eventually reverts to the Crown.

The Queen has also decided, with the agreement of The Prince Edward and Miss Rhys-Jones, that any children they might have should not be given the style His or Her Royal Highness, but would have courtesy titles as sons or daughters of an Earl.

To be released at 12 noon BST Saturday 19th June, 1999."

By the way someone pointed out that in a few weeks it will be the 75th anniversary of when Phillip was created the Duke of Edinburgh by his father-in-law so it would be lovely to have it passed down to his youngest son then.

And now, I am officially done advocating for Edward 😂
I would love for him to get it and I think he will. Edward has been much more active and Sophie has been real trouper. They deserve it,

Re the children's titles. This is the reason why I felt that Harry's children would not be given the P&P titles. The Queen set a precedent with the Wessex children.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.