Harry & Meghan #255 Fook Yu.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
images (20).jpeg

Stoat: You know she does "Arse-Overs" don't you??
Iger: "Oh really?? Ah."
Stoat: "She's a Ho. Wanna give yourself a Bangkok Special, give your Bum a treat?
You into pegging? I gotta price list...call me. Just call me Harry, no HRH"."
Iger: "Whaaat...???"
Susan Iger: "Jeez Bob, WTF......?????"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I bloody love Pam Ayres, it's great to see her back doing telly work.
A little o/t but did you have her album where she sang about ‘green and yella’ (what you been eating down in them there woods all day?) ? My family would sing it all the time and thought it was hilarious

I did, many freds ago, post Little Billy Greenaway (liar) comparing it to Hazzno and Smegzy. It just fitted that they would lie for the sake of it all the time

Q? can someone tell me again how to put o/t behind a spoiler I did try but it hasn’t worked -soz

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
A little o/t but did you have her album where she sang about ‘green and yella’ (what you been eating down in them there woods all day?) ? My family would sing it all the time and thought it was hilarious

I did, many freds ago, post Little Billy Greenaway (liar) comparing it to Hazzno and Smegzy. It just fitted that they would lie for the sake of it all the time

Q? can someone tell me again how to put o/t behind a spoiler I did try but it hasn’t worked -soz
Tap the triangle beside the dots at the top of the post and the menu appears.

24C048F8-84D3-46C5-BE9E-9BC296E069D5.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
New chapter

Everyone in the family told me she was going downhill. I didn’t believe them. Granny invited me to see her in Scotland because she felt it might be the last time. I didn’t believe her, so I didn’t go . Dad told me Granny had died, and I didn’t believe him. I hopped on a plane to see for myself and I saw her and thought she was sleeping peacefully and what was all the fuss about? I saw the casket and didn’t believe for one second that she was in it and it was just a pile of rocks in there. I discovered that she didn’t leave me so much as a dog biscuit, now that I believed.
I actually don't know why he bothered to go to Balmoral when he did. He was too late to see her, so why didn't he go with the other cousins?

Reactions: 35
Does anyone else wish Emily Maitlis could get an Andrew- style televised sit down with Harry and Meghan and throw back some of their ridiculous claims at them with, for just example, reference to harrys own well documented past racism? They’d look like utter tits.
İt would be great but Smeg would never submit to an unscripted intervew where she doen't know the question upfront. Control issues.. Plotting and scheming lies. Constructing false narratives. Researching and plagiarisng. Practising what she thinks are the appropriate facial expressions.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Whose money is she giving away? It certainly isn’t coming from the Arche-well which is dry. I have always been annoyed by people who tell you how to spend your money or that you can afford to buy something. Yes, that is my SIL.
😂 Its laughable really. There's a reason why Bill Gates, George Soros, Mackenzie Scott etc are philanthropists...they all have an obscene amount of money and 'invest' in causes so they can remain powerful. Whether it's pharmaceutical companies, government, universities etc.
They give to gain.

I think Ginge & Cringe have misunderstood this. Do they honestly think that they can be successful philanthropists by not giving money. This $1m that they have found from somewhere doesn't even begin to equate to the likes of what these billionaires are 'giving'. Let's see how long they will keep at this.

Reactions: 38
Thanks I did do that - should I do it before writing the post? I wrote the post then clicked the spoiler but it just added ‘spoiler‘ after my post so it didnt work - thank you 😘
Click it first, then put your text in-between the square brackets

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The £350,000 was the ceiling of his income from every quarter. What he got from being a trade envoy was the ability to do dodgy personal deals and live the luxury life he was entitled to. Neither him or Harry are going to lower themselves to do the actual graft
Whoops. 'Luxury life he felt entitled to' plus the privacy to get all that underage sex

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
He knows duck all the money grabbing bleep
It is also more delaying tactics to push back the release date hoping KC3 will get fed up and confirm the titles before it is released - I agree with other posters that Daddy is playing the waiting game - well I really hope he is - and once the book is out he will decide. However that will not stop her trashing them in her next book -

‘Smegzy, My Prince, his brother and all the receipts’
or
Smegzy my life of virtue and compassion - my truth - (with receipts and covert photos and tape recordings)

• Sick
Reactions: 17
😂 Its laughable really. There's a reason why Bill Gates, George Soros, Mackenzie Scott etc are philanthropists...they all have an obscene amount of money and 'invest' in causes so they can remain powerful. Whether it's pharmaceutical companies, government, universities etc.
They give to gain.

I think Ginge & Cringe have misunderstood this. Do they honestly think that they can be successful philanthropists by not giving money. This $1m that they have found from somewhere doesn't even begin to equate to the likes of what these billionaires are 'giving'. Let's see how long they will keep at this.
İ wouldn't be surğrised if the Harkles follow the Amber Turd method of pledging rather than donating to puff themselves up without following through with action.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
He knows duck all the money grabbing bleep
'Disgrace' is a too-oft used word by pundits in a sport I watch, football (soccer). Disgrace isn't enough for Harry. I'm not sure if a word has been invented to describe the depths of depravity this man will plumb to hurt, embarrass, and upset people. Not just any people, members of his own family. I think what find most disgusting and disturbing is that he often advocates for mental health 'charities'. I can't think off the top of my head any other person in the public eye to be so deliberately hateful. It's very sad. It's very sad for so many reasons.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
View attachment 1632282

Is this new? I’ve never seen this photo before
Her crotch has moved further north and her trunk is even more compacted. What does this mean? Where are her intestines? There is now no room for them along with her other organs. FACT.
I didn't listen to the latest plagiarised pod cast, but I've seen some people mention that she didn't use her title? :unsure:
That's interesting if she didn't; Maybe they've been told the titles are going .

Also, interesting to hear Valentine Low talking on Piers, when asked how he thinks it will all play out he said he didn't think H would come back with his tail between his legs, and that he "loves those kids and is a really good dad, and as long as she has breath in her body those kids and H will stay in US " - or words to that effect. I think he could be right.

I read on IG that someone mention the law firm they are using is a no win no pay firm, so like some people are saying it could be a fishing expedition by the law firm in the hope of making some money. H and co . don't have to pay up unless they win the case. I wondered why he wasn't using the Schillings crew.

Quick edit , to say how fantastic is Sophie for doing her speech to the women in French on her Congo trip. Puts, smug in the shade again!
Valentine Low said
"....he didn't think H would come back with his tail between his legs, and that he "loves those kids and is a really good dad."
How does Valentine Low know that the Stoat is a good dad? Has Low seen Stoat with the Flatpacks? .He's been thorough on the bullying, so why not go into details of the children if he knows that Stoat is a good dad? Why the secret? And that as long as the Ho "has breath in her body" the Flatpacks and Stoat will stay in the US?
Is he riding on the coattails of having exposed the Stoat bullying to add in a verification that the Flatpacks exist with the above remarks?
I don't believe this and find bit an odd thing for Low to say.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Two opposing points of view re. the editing of NF, Memoir etc.

Paula M thinks that they will add content from the funeral of TQ but leave whatever vitriol they have already included. Then blame NF/publisher for preventing editing if any backlash.

Tea and Therapy is of the opinion the Harkles are trying to edit out unsavoury details to curry favour with KC, influence titles for kids etc.

Reactions: 14
TW will never ever sit down with a serious, hard hitting , couldn’t give a sugary shite about H+M , interviewer. She knows their lies are easily pulled apart. Think back to Mishal Hussein and the engagement interview, TW looked wary and tense whenever 5 spoke.
Exactly. Given the seriousness of their accusations (that a senior royal, potentially a future monarch, was a racist) it ought to have been reflected by the reputational seriousness of the recipient of those accusations. The credibility would have been automatic if they'd chosen a hardball interviewer. They deliberately chose the softball avenue and that to me is the clearest insight that what they were saying was outright lies or at least mountains being made out of molehills. Oh they made you, the professional actress whose job is literally to learn and deliver lines, got upset because no one helped you learn the most facile of national anthems? How awful! A Maitlis or a Paxman would have skewered them, chewed them up.and spat them out and they damn well knew it.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.